• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“The Celebrity Tickler” Part 5 (m/ff)

Primal

TMF Regular
“The Celebrity Tickler” Part 5

Starring:
JENNIFER ANISTON
ANGELINA JOLIE

April 29, 2020
Interview with Jennifer Aniston
Beverly Hills, California

F.B.I. Agents Kelly Henderson and Ashley Goff were tired after such a busy day of interviews the day before. Today they were meeting Jennifer Aniston for lunch at a fancy restaurant in Beverly Hills near her home. The agents were discussing the case when Jen strolled in and walked toward their table. By the looks of the two towering men behind her, she wasn’t taking any chances with her security after hearing about Simon’s escape.

Jen ordered a salad and handed the menu back to the waitress. Then she pulled out her phone and showed the agents a news headline that read, “The Infamous ‘Celebrity Tickler’ Escapes From Prison!” Jen did not look amused. She asked the ladies, “Have you seen this?” The agents glanced over the article. It noted Simon’s old nicknames, such as ‘Bickler The Tickler’ and ‘The Starlet Stalker’.

Kelly and Ashley were a little stunned. The press was supposed to be keeping this incident pretty tight-lipped, but now they would have extreme pressure from news media outlets seeing as his victims were always high-profile, gorgeous actresses. And it ruined their chances of possibly catching him off guard if he was sloppy on his first attempt since getting out.

Kelly: “We apologize, Ms. Aniston. We were unaware that the media had leaked news of his escape. But we feel that we’ve gathered some useful intel from our interviews so far. Myself and Agent Goff are hopeful that we can apprehend Bickler before he victimizes anyone else.”

Jen: “I hope so. What I went through was awful. Until then, I was naive about how...maddening...tickling could be. And to make my experience worse, I had the misfortune of being tortured along with the woman that was destroying my marriage at the time.”

Ashley: “Ms. Aniston, we understand that what you experienced back in 2005 was traumatic. That’s why we need to take our time and thoroughly go through those events. Our goal is to better understand what may have drew him to selecting you as a target and maybe try to figure out how he might go about conducting a future attack if he does so.”

Jen nodded her head in understanding. She began to go over that dreadful night back in 2005.

15 YEARS EARLIER...

April 19, 2005
Private Hollywood Hills house party
Southern California

The driveway of a luxurious hillside mansion was lined with exotic sport cars that most people could never hope to own. Inside, the spacious living room and pool area was bustling with actors and actresses, producers, directors, and the filthy rich. Jennifer Aniston sipped champagne as she strolled around greeting people she recognized and had worked with. That night, Jen was wearing a sleeveless, dark blue dress that came down to her mid-thigh region. The strappy dress showed off her tan skin. Jen had on wedge heels that displayed her perfectly formed toes.

Jen couldn’t believe her eyes as she mingled her way into the living room. On one of the couches, she saw Brad Pitt. Apparently whoever had invited her to this house party had forgotten to mention that he would be here. Things had been volatile between them lately ever since rumors of Brad cheating on her with Angelina Jolie had come up. Brad and Angelina had been co-stars in the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith, which ironically portrayed them as a couple. Jen and Brad were currently separated and moving toward divorce.

As Jen strolled over to the couch, she was equally shocked to see Angelina sitting there alongside her soon to be ex-hubby. Angelina and Brad were sipping their drinks and smirking at each other. Brad was sitting near the middle of the couch. Angelina was sitting at one end with her back against the arm of the couch. She had kicked off her heels and placed her feet up in Brad’s lap, as if she were airing them out in front of her newly-claimed man. Angelina’s long, narrow size 9 feet were crossed over at the ankles and she had on almost sheer black pantyhose. Her red toenails were like subtle jewels glistening under the shadowy nylons, and Jen could see a silver toe ring adorning the middle toe on her right foot. The pantyhose ran up her long legs and stopped around her upper thighs. It was obvious Angelina Jolie was wearing a garter belt based on the clips that extended down from the bottom of her dress and clipped on her nylons. Angelina had on a sleeveless, black dress and bright red lipstick to accentuate her famous facial features.

Jen came to the opposite end of the couch and gave them both an uncomfortable greeting, “Well, if it isn’t the cutest couple in Hollywood. Brad, lovely to see you here. I was...unaware you would be gracing us all with your presence. And I see you brought your very talented co-star. Angelina, you look comfortable.”

“Hello, Jen,” Angelina said with a sultry smirk as she slowly wiggled her nylon-clad toes at her. Her icy, prideful stare conveyed the message, “I’m fucking your man and there’s nothing you can do about it.”

Brad: “Aw Christ, Jen. I didn’t know you’d be here. I’m gonna kill my fucking agent. Look, this is just a bit mistake. I wasn’t trying to rub anything in your face. Look, we’ll get out of here.”

Jen pushed Brad’s shoulder down and said, “No, stay. I insist. It’s not like we’re together anymore anyway. Enjoy your night.” The sting in Jen’s words was biting. Brad and Angelina remained on the couch together as Jen made her way around the room pretending like nothing was bothering her.

A short while later, the homeowner wanted everyone to gather around in the pool area out back for a short speech conveying his gratitude and a toast. Guest began grabbing fresh drinks and filtering out of the living room to go outside. Jen was lingering behind, waiting for the hired bartender to make her another drink. Angeline took it upon herself to walk over to her and see if she could smooth things out between the two women. After all, they were both adults. This wasn’t a high school relationship. Why couldn’t they work out their differences and be professional? Relationships between actors and actresses were a big part of the Hollywood game after all. It didn’t have to be personal. Jen was just on the losing end this time.

Angelina cozied up to Jen at the bar area and ordered another drink. The tall, handsome gentleman behind the bar got to work on her drink as well. The two Hollywood actresses were so rapped up in their own awkward drama that they didn’t recognize the bartender from the news. As Angelina tried to make friendly small talk with Jen, the man slipped something extra in their cocktails. And while all the other guests were raising their glasses in a cheers, Jen and Angelina were dropping theirs and passing out.

1 HOUR LATER...

The two ladies began to blink the grogginess from their eyes as they took in the change of scenery around them. Jen and Angelina woke up and realized they were bound to a hotel bed by the looks of it. They were up near the head of it with their arms raised up and extended back, where they were tied to the headboard. Jen and Angelina were sitting, but leaned back at an angle with pillows propped up under their backs. Their legs were bound at the ankles, but otherwise left unsecured on the bed in front of them.

Their heels had been removed when they were unconscious. Jennifer Aniston’s pristine size 7 soles were sticking out in front of her. The 36-year old Friends superstar was well known by now for always having immaculate feet. There wasn’t a patch of roughness on her rounded heels. Her perfectly-former arches led up to her scrumptious toes. Tonight, Jen had only put a clear coat of polish on her toenails, but even then her toes looked perfect and supple.

Angelina looked up and tried to pull her hands free from whatever knots were keeping her arms outstretched above her head. The younger 29-year old had landed a few notable movie roles, but was probably best known at this point for her role as Lara Croft. Angelina’s silky size 9 feet squirmed behind the veil of her sheer black pantyhose. Her long feet were slender with creamy skin and extra long toes that were capped with rounded tips. Her red toenail polish contrasted brilliantly against her milky skin.

Not long after they woke up, a man walked in. They were shocked to see it was the same man who had been tending bar at the party. Jen and Angelina began shouting for help and tugging at their bonds even more. Simon simply addressed them, “Save your strength, ladies. You’ll need it, I assure you. Trying to defeat my knots will do you no good. And don’t bother screaming for help. The other guests and staff here won’t be able to hear you thanks to the soundproof pads I’ve put up in preparation. But where are my manners? I’m Simon. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Angelina: “We don’t care who you are, asshole. Get over here and untie these ropes. I won’t tolerate being treated like this! Get over here now!”

Jen: “Uh...Did you say Simon? You’re not...Simon Bickler are you? Oh God, please tell me you’re just a nut job and not who I think you are. Oh God, please tell me you’re not that weird dude that goes around tickling celebrities.”

Simon’s hands were behind his back as he slowly strolled closer to the foot of the bed. He seemed amused as he explained, “Well, I have some good news and I have some bad news for you ladies. The bad news is that I am indeed Simon Bickler, ‘The Celebrity Tickler’ as some call me.” Jen and Angelina’s faces contorted in disgust and disbelief at the confirmation of what they feared most right now. Simon went on saying, “BUT...the good news is that I have TWO feathers with me right now so neither of you have to wait to be tickled.”

Simon pulled his hands out from behind his back. In each hand was a stiff, white feather. Jen gasped in disbelief. This couldn’t happen to HER. She was Jennifer Aniston, one of the biggest names in Hollywood. But she supposed this was just in line with how her luck had been going lately. First, Brad left her to fuck some younger, pouty-lipped costar and now she was about to be tickled senseless by some lunatic. Just great. Jen shouted at the man, “Oh no no no no, Mister! That’s not going to happen tonight. No way! Do-do you want to go to jail? Huh? Now wait a minute! What about money? Do you want money? How much would it take to let me go?”

Angelina was lying on the bed behind Jen with an angry scowl on her face. She clearly disapproved of Simon’s intentions and let it be known. Angelina yelled, “If you even THINK about tickling me, I’ll sue you for every dollar you have. And I’ll make sure you go to prison and never see the light of day. You can’t do this to us! We’re huge Hollywood stars!”

Simon smirked at her claim and replied, “Ms. Jolie, that is precisely WHY I’m doing this to you. BECAUSE you are big Hollywood stars. You see, it’s something of an obsession of mine. Seeing young starlets who think they’re on top of the world turn into piles of giggling, babbling goo as I find all of their most excruciatingly ticklish spots. Now, let’s not keep these feathers waiting any longer. Goochie goochie goo...”

The women were in a state of shock as Simon climbed onto the bed and knelt between them. Jen and Angelina both suddenly realized how incredibly vulnerable their bare underarms were in their sleeveless dresses. But they had hardly any time to contemplate their dire situation before Simon began flicking the feathers in their silky, shaven pits. Jen snorted and jerked around as she tried to remain quiet. The tip of the feather poked and flicked in her left armpit rapidly. Angelina closed her eyes and bit her voluptuous lower lip as she attempted to hold back her giggles. The feather slid and occasionally wiggled about in her right armpit. The feeling was invasive and relentless as Angelina pulled to the side trying to by some miracle get out of reach of the feather.

Jen hated the feather dragging sporadically this way and that in her tender hollow. But she was determined not to laugh before that bitch of a home wrecker did. The only consolation Jen had at the moment was that Angelina was receiving the same treatment. Jen tittered and clenched her jaw as the damned feather stroked her freshly-shaven armpit. She hoped that Angelina would crack first, but she was getting more and more uncertain of that as the seconds dragged on.

Angelina turned her head away to try and hide her smile. Simon was flicking the menacing feather quickly in her creamy underarm. The giggles were on the tip of Angelina’s tongue, but she refused to give in and let them pour out. Her pride was driving her to hold out against Brad’s jealous ex. There was no way she wanted to come off as weaker than the woman she had replaced. But Simon’s feathers were indifferent to either woman or their personal grudge against each other. Angelina couldn’t stop smiling right now no matter how hard she tried. The tip of the feather wafted across her smooth hollow again and again.

After several minutes of feathering their armpits with neither of them cracking, Simon said, “Well, aren’t you two stubborn? Hmm...I have an idea. Ms. Aniston, how would you like an opportunity to get a little revenge on the woman that destroyed your perfect Hollywood marriage? After all, she’s all tied up and vulnerable right now. She wouldn’t be able to stop you. But...if I untie you and you make any attempt to escape, you’ll be tickled into a pile of giggling goo. Do you understand?”

Jen nodded her head to signal she understood the deal. And a man with Simon’s reputation was perfectly capable so she knew better than to test him. Angelina had a shocked look on her face as she wiggled and protested Jen being set free to tickle her. She shouted, “What?! You’re just going to let her go and let her tickle me?! That isn’t fair!”

Jen’s ropes were undone from her ankles and wrists. Simon back away in order to observe what was about to unfold. For the first time tonight, Angelina looked at Jen as a threat. Her eyes got huge as Jen smirked at her and climbed up to straddle her waist. Angelina began tripping over her words as she frantically said, “Wait! Wait! Jen, hold on a minute! We can talk about this! This is just what that creep wants us to do! I’m sorry you’re upset! I truly am! I didn’t mean for things to happen the way they did! Jen, wait! Wait, damn it! Brad approached me on set! I didn’t make the first move! He started flirting with me first!”

Angelina instantly stopped talking when she felt Jen’s fingers had come alive in her soft, unguarded armpits. Angelina clenched her teeth together and tried her hardest not to laugh. Jen’s perfectly manicured fingernails scratched and flicked rapidly in the pale, sensuous hollows. Angelina thrashed around and tried bucking Jen off of her, but she wouldn’t budge. Jen smiled with satisfaction, almost becoming unaware that she was being held captive in some hotel suite. She was focused on getting Angelina to laugh.

Angelina Jolie writhed and pulled at her ropes. She beamed a smile as she quietly coped with the invasive fingers. But she could only hold out for so long. Jen vibrated her fingertips in Angelina’s deep hollows viciously until finally, she heard the sultry brunette start to giggle. Angelina turned her face to the side in embarrassment as hisses and giggles slipped out from her radiant smile. Jen stroked the soft, shaved pits relentlessly, which forced Angelina to let loose more and more giggles. Eventually, the poor woman slipped into a stream of genuine laughter. The feeling of having someone play around in her armpits was too much to withstand forever.

Once Angelina was laughing hard and kicking her legs underneath her, Jen asked, “Aw, someone seems like they have ticklish armpits. Would you like me to stop?”

Angelina cried out, “Yes! Hahahahaha! Get off me!”

Jen: “Not until you answer some questions, you little home-wrecker! When did you first hook up with Brad?! Was it on set?!”

Jen furiously scribbled her fingernails in Angelina’s pits. She screamed and began laughing so hard she could only nod her head up and down to signal yes. Jen didn’t let up. She dug her fingers in firmly and wiggled them, causing Angelina’s whole body to shake with laughter. Jen asked her, “Thought you would just take my man because you were making a movie with him, huh? I’m sure it was a good time during filming. What, did you fuck between takes? Huh?!”

Angelina was panicking being stuck under Jen while having her armpits mercilessly tickled. She thrashed from side to side and wailed, “Yes! Hahahahahaha! We went back to my trailer whenever we could! Hahahaha! I know we shouldn’t have and I’m sorry! Hahahahaha! I’M SORRY!”

“I’ll show you sorry!” Jen angrily replied as she transitioned to Angelina’s nylon-covered feet. She laid on the bed and wrapped Angelina’s ankles up tight with her arm. Jen persisted and asked, “What makes you so special, bitch? What about you was so irresistible that Brad couldn’t turn down, huh? Tell me, I want to know!”

Jen began wildly fluttering her fingers up and down Angelina’s silky soles. Her narrow size 9’s shook and kicked as she screamed out in misery. Angelina wanted the tickling to stop so badly she just started blurting out the truth. She shouted, “Hahahaha! Brad loved it when I sucked his dick! Hahahahaha! He said he could never get enough of my big, pouty lips kissing and sucking his penis! There, is that what you wanted to know! Hahahaha! Oh please just stop!”

Jen hated hearing the details of what she suspected, but loved getting a confession from the stupid temptress that ruined her marriage. She took the whole situation very personal and wanted to make Angelina pay. Jen began scratching her fingers quickly up and down Angelina’s arches. The sheer fabric helped her fingers glide effortlessly over Angelina’s foot bottoms. Jen said, “Oh I’m not done yet. Get ready for more, sweetheart.” Angelina whined as she prepared to have her big feet tickled some more.

But that’s when Jen felt a hand on her shoulder. She was instantly reminded of where she was and who’s control she was actually under. Chills went down her spine as Simon leaned over and spoke softly in her ear, “Actually...it’s your turn.”

Not long after, Jen found herself re-tied in the same position as Angelina now climbed up to straddle her waistline. Jen shifted and tried to pull her hands free. She felt like a fool now for thinking she would be the only one to be granted that opportunity to tickle the other woman. Angelina looked demonic as she smiled wickedly and wiggled her long fingers in the air playfully. Jen wanted to crawl in a hole. She let out a pathetic whine and said, “Oh no.”

Jen’s body was seized with ticklish jolts as Angelina fingertips crawled into her defenseless underarms. Jen craned her head back against the pillow and clenched her teeth together as her ex’s new lover scribbled her fingernails against her highly-sensitive pits. Angelina didn’t appreciate the impromptu interrogation about her relationship with Brad, so she decided to have a little fun of her own.

As she worked over the smooth underarms in front of her, Angelina asked, “So since you wanted to know about what Brad liked so much about me, let me tell you. Anytime the director yelled ‘Cut!’ and we had five spare minutes, Brad and I would always sneak off to my trailer...or the makeup room...or his car. And I would blow him. You see, with lips like mine, five minutes is all you need with a guy. Your man blew his load in my mouth and on my lips almost every single day of shooting that movie.”

Jen pouted as she was forced to listen to the harsh details. Angelina moved off of her and brought her trapped feet up in an arm lock. Jen twisted and thrashed wildly underneath Angelina as she cruelly fluttered her manicured nails across her bare size 7’s. Jen couldn’t stand to listen to what she was hearing. It was almost as unbearable as the tickling. Angelina continued though. She said, “And sometimes...you would call while we were in the middle of something. Brad didn’t want to ignore your calls and have you get suspicious, so he would answer and talk to you while I was licking and sucking his dick. Your husband was telling you how much he loved you while my lips were sliding up and down him. How do you like knowing that, Jen?”

Jen was laughing so hard, it was hard to tell just how upset she was at the news. Angelina was really coming alive now that she was in control. She licked her lips with a wicked smile as she made the poor Friends star buck wildly and beg for mercy. Angelina’s nails were maddening as they crawled menacingly over Jen’s incredibly soft arches and pads below her toes. And the tickling didn’t stop until a chloroform-soaked rag was pressed over Angelina’s face. Her hands left Jen’s pits and instinctively grabbed at the rag. Angelina’s eyes went wide, but soon faded as her body went limp. Jen watched as Simon laid her down gently on the bed. It was a much needed break from the tickling. But then Simon pressed the rag over Jen’s face, who was even more powerless to prevent it. The blonde was passed out in no time.

30 MINUTES LATER...

Angelina awoke to the sounds of hysterical laughter next to her. She blinked away the effects of the chloroform and realized she and Jen were locked in two sets of stocks side by side. They had been set up in the living room area of the suite. Their ankles had been placed in sets of holes not very far apart so that their feet were close together when poking through the other side. Angelina couldn’t see either of their feet from her seat, but she could feel her sheer black pantyhose had been ripped away from her feet and her big toes felt like they were tied back against the stocks. She couldn’t curl them down at all.

Jen was bent forward with her mouth wide open as laughter poured out of her. Simon was sitting in front of her with a hairbrush, which he used to scrub wildly across her pristine soles. He had even rubbed lotion into their soles to make the hairbrush extra effective. Jen sat there in her blue dress snorting and cackling like a madwoman as her feet were tickled. She cried out, “Hahahahaha! No more! Hahahahaha! Please! Hahahaha! Whatever you want me to do, I’ll do it! Name your price!”

“Oh good, you’re awake. I don’t think Ms. Aniston can take much more,” Simon said as he switched over to Angelina. The exotic brunette begged Simon to wait, but his brush began gliding over her lotioned arches and heels without hesitation or sympathy. Angelina screamed as she threw her head back in sudden laughter. The brush scrubbing her pampered Hollywood peds was pure torture. Angelina was soon shouting, “Hahahaha! I’ll pay you anything! Hahahaha! Get that away from my feet! Hahahahaha!”

Jen was only faintly listening to Angelina’s wild laughter. She had her eyes closed while she rested undisturbed. But then Jen felt lotion being smeared across the bottoms of her feet again. Her eyes shot open and she begged, “Oh no, don’t put more lotion on me! Aw, don’t do that! I’m done with this! I can’t take anymore!” But Simon coldly went back to tickling her soles with the brush. Jen jolted back into hearty laughter as the bristles zipped across her slippery arches.

Once Jen had endured several more minutes of brutal foot scrubbing, Simon switched back. Angelina cringed as he lotioned her long, narrow soles once more. Angelina tried to compose herself and prepare for the tickle assault, but instantly broke down into frantic laughter as Simon resumed scrubbing her bare feet. Simon taunted her, “Hmm...I thought the woman who played Lara Croft would be a lot tougher than this, but you’re screaming an awful lot. Must be these big, ticklish feet of yours!” The plastic bristle tips glided over her skin just at the base of her toes. Angelina squealed and screamed in response. And no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t curl her toes down to protect against the hellish feeling.

As Angelina watched Simon start to torment Jen once more, she decided that she had to say or do something to keep him from tickling her feet again with that brush. It was pure torture feeling that scrubbing across her soles. When Simon eventually returned back to Angelina, she shamelessly blurted out, “Wait! For the love of God, please just wait! I-I’ll...I’ll suck your dick! Just don’t tickle me anymore! Please!” Simon was taken back by that offer. He thought about what he wanted to do. Jen was slumped over completely exhausted from the tickling she had received. Without being asked, she added, “I’ll do anything. Anything. You just have to stop this.”

Simon released them from the stocks, but the two weary Hollywood starlets soon found themselves in a less than ideal position. To begin, Simon was seated on the couch with his pants off. He had Angelina climb on top and straddle his waist facing toward him. She had to pull up her restrictive dress up to her upper thighs in order to spread her legs wide enough to sit there. Her garter belt clips that were attached to her nylons were clearly visible from that position. Angelina’s bare soles hung off the edge of the couch alongside Simon’s legs. Jen was ordered to start jerking Simon and get him pumped up to full arousal for the blowjob. Angelina sat up a little so she wasn’t resting on Simon’s groin. Reluctantly, Jen knelt on the floor in front of Simon and Angelina and began jerking his dick.

Simon moaned with pleasure as Jen’s hand slid quickly up and down his shaft. Jen rolled her eyes and scoffed as she looked in another direction. This was so beneath her as a Hollywood actress. Simon found Angelina’s dress zipper and began pulling it down. Angelina shook her head in annoyance and stayed silently angry as Simon slipped her strappy dress down off her shoulders. Angelina’s breasts were soon exposed from her loose dress and he quickly pulled her closer to press them into his face. Angelina scoffed as Simon buried himself in the Hollywood A-lister’s pillowy C cups. He made a comment to Jen as she continued to stroke him, “Wow, these are nice. I’m starting to see why Brad was tempted to try them out.”

Jen rolled her eyes and made a snide comment as Simon was fondling and licking Angelina’s tits. But he heard it and decided Jen needed to be punished for it. Simon had Angelina move off of him, but she was still kneeling on the couch facing the back of it. Her feet were still dangling off the edge. Simon gripped Jen by the back of her hair and guided her face down toward Angelina’s big, bare soles. Simon scolded her, “See this is what happens when a bratty Hollywood star mouths off to me. I’ve got to rub your nose in it.” Jen sighed regretfully as her head was pushed down and her face was smothered in Angelina’s feet. A muffled cry could be heard as her face shook back and forth against the long, silky arches.

Finally, Simon had the women reverse their roles. Jen was brought up on top of him and she made no protest when he undid her dress this time. Jen’s lovely B cups were spilled from her dress and Simon licked her buttery pink nipples with delight. Angelina knelt on the floor in front of the couch and took Simon’s manhood into her mouth as promised. Simon was absolutely stunned by how exquisitely soft and supple Angelina’s lips felt as they gently hugged his shaft. There pouty lips would slide down near the base as far as she could take them without gagging and then tenderly massaged him while she drew her head back. Angelina’s big, swollen lips puckered into a soft, slow kiss on the tip of Simon’s penis. She followed it with a series of sensual smooches all over the hood of his dick until she slipped her lips back over the tip and repeatedly swallowed him.

Angelina saw Jen’s bare soles overhanging the sides of the couch near her face. She playfully reached up and began tickling Jen’s feet as she kept sucking Simon. Jen screamed and began writhing around against Simon. Her perfect tits swayed and bounced against his face as she struggled to cope with the surprise attack. Jen shouted back, “Hey! Knock it off, you bitch!” Simon couldn’t take it all anymore. Angelina was delivering a series of sensual kisses to the tip of his swollen penis when he began spurting his load. A couple gushes of it landed on her lips and she squealed with surprise. Angelina covered Simon’s penis with her mouth and caught the rest of his load.

Once the pleasantries were over, Jen and Angelina were sitting on the couch while Simon buckled his pants. He grabbed the hairbrush and asked them, “Now are you ready for the camera or do you need more time rehearsing your lines?” Both women looked at the hairbrush as if it were the devil himself. They both quickly agreed.

Angelina’s hair was disheveled and her smokey eye makeup was smeared. With the camera set up, she looked at it and said, “I’m Angelina Jolie and now I’m another one of Simon’s tickle toys.”

Jen was next. She was humiliated as she zipped her dress back up. Her feet were slick with lotion still. She looked at the camera and said, “I’m Jennifer Aniston and now I’m another one of Simon’s tickle toys.”

TO BE CONTINUED...

Awesome chapter, loved the sexual ending and most importantly the fact that they tickled eachother. Amazing

Wow this was awesome. It's been a fantasy of mine to tickle someone until they agree to give me a blowjob, so this was just incredible.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back