• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Punishment of Soles: Run, Operative Kyu, RUN! (Patreon) *New 1/30/21

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

The Punishment of Soles: Run, Operative Kyu, RUN!
A Patreon Exclusive Early Access Comic Serial!
Written and Created by Bandito
Colors by Roel
Illustrated by Churin
Lettering by RostoKFX

I was ordered to avoid all contact with the mysterious Leidenschaftlichkeit Truppe, known throughout the clans as the ‘Reds’. They are dangerous. They are unpredictable. And frankly…they are my NEXT MISSION!

After all, I am the amazing OPERATIVE KYU! If I need to bend a few silly orders to prove myself as the greatest secret agent in the world, then…I am ready for whatever comes my way!
All I have to do is infiltrate their communication hub and install my spyware program, and then I will have eyes and ears on their every move. But I need to be silent, sneaky, and slip in and out UNDETECTED.

Wouldn’t you know it…a small snafu during my stealthy suspension spying has landed me in some hot water. That evil Red spy…why she…she TICKLED ME! Now, the alarms are going off. Security forces are converging.

I need to find a way to slink out of here before I am CAPTURED, RUTHLESSLY TICKLE TORTURED…and subjected to the dreaded…

PUNISHMENT OF SOLES!

KYURUN_Cover.jpg

Item Features

• 12 Desperately Ticklish Pages + Cover!
• 50+ Bound Beautiful Laughing Panels!
• MEAN Tickle Torture Interrogation!
• Punishment of Soles Foot Tickling!
• Tons of NAUGHTY Topless Tickle Torture!
• DESPERATION SPY Tickling!
• Powerful TICKLEGASMS for KYU!
• Illustrated by the Amazing Churin!
• Written and Created by Bandito!
• Patreon Exclusive Early Access!

Launch month for The Punishment of Soles: Run, Operative Kyu, RUN! has arrived with the release of the series cover!

January 25th we posted the first comic page of this new 12 part Exclusive Early Access comic serial. Core members and Mega-tippers will get exclusive early access of a new comic page from this serial on the 25th of each month.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!

-The Bandito Corporation

Join The Bandito Corporation Today!

Attachments

• KYURUN_Header.jpg
    KYURUN_Header.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 1,014
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back