• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Everyone has their favorite tickle spot(s).

jklopez

TMF Regular
Feet, torso, and legs are my favorite places to tickle. With the neck and hipbone being honorable mentions

But, do you like for your preferred tickle spot(s) to be more ticklish than others? The most ticklish? Or less ticklish?

Some guys get disappointed if woman's most ticklish area isn't a desired area for them.

For me, as long as the ticklishness is above average I'm fine. For example, if a woman can get pedicures, and they don't tickle at all, that's perfectly acceptable. How she reacts when I actually tickle her feet is more important.

The most ticklish spot on a woman is my favorite spot to tickle.
I am quick to find that one spot that drives her nuts, and I like to take advantage of that on a regular basis.

But generally, the spots that I like to tickle the most are the hips, and an area where legs meet buttocks.
Those are the most ticklish spots in my experience, especially if you squeeze them somewhat harder than usual.

The feet, ribs, and thighs are probably my favorite places. The reactions in these areas have to be my favorite to see when the Lee is tied down.

However that being said, talking to the person that you're going to be having a little session with is super important! A lot of Lers seem only want it their way. For me, finding out what my Lee's favorite/preferred tickle spots are is super fun. Even if they aren't as ticklish in that spot, just seeing them enjoying the tickles is a wonderful sight. The more the person enjoys it, the most likely they are to have another session with you!
I do have to agree though. The way the Lee reacts when being tickle is a favorite. Regardless of how ticklish she is in that spot, if the reactions are good, then it is an amazing time.

I love what jklopez and tickled.tx said about just having a good time and enjoying the reactions!

As a lee, the most ticklish spots I've found are where my legs meet my butt (it's pure torture!!), my hips, my armpit and ribs area, my neck, and surprisingly enough I go INSANE when people softly stroke my back and sides (from the ribs down to the hip area). It makes all my muscles tense up and often gets quite a few squeals out of me!

As a ler, I agree with what you guys had to say - I like to explore my ler and then take advantage of where I get the best reaction out of them. I like to change the speed, intensity, and method of how I tickle because it usually gets a really great reaction out of my lee. That tends to work really well on me too 😉

I'll generally tickle anywhere that a reaction is waiting but I like that spot behind the armpits where the boobs meet the back. I find there's a certain energy there and that it's a harder place for lees to avoid.

Duderino84 not gonna lie, getting tickled there throws me into fits! It's such a ticklish area!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back