• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bob punished for being girly Babs! M/M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Sounds great Bob, er sorry Babs so yeah looking forward to like you say teasing me in your sheer hose, see you at 7pm!" the conversation ended with the cross dressing shoe store Manager who was eager to have his first discreet meet as Babs. Married in mid 30's he told me he'd fantasised teasing a guy and being punished for it, unable to stop it happening with ideas of a forced blow-job in his mind! Being married nothing heavy and I'd agreed and he described himself and 6'2" I'd joked surely finding shoes difficult to find, when he'd told me his line of work so would discreetly borrow a pair of heels! Anyway at 7pm Bob arrived and suited but with an overnight bag, not knowing the outcome of our meet which I did hearing his wife upstate for the weekend with her parents!

In the lounge I noted his large black shoes and he smiled and told me he hoped they'd not smell when I'd suggested his teasing began and to slip off his shoes and telling him no worries as feet were feet, he unlaced his shoes and off wiggled his nylon toes winking at me and asked presented his sheer soles and toes still wiggling as I told him he was a tease but time to be Babs! He was smiling as he went to the bathroom and 35 mins later in pink blouse with falsies, tight black skirt and wearing flesh coloured sheers and black heels he-she appeared complete with blonde wig over his natural dark brown hair and even dabbed on make-up!

"Whoa Babs quite a transformation and amazing you can wear heels so how about showing me a sexy walk, strut your stuff lady!" I encouraged him and as Babs he tried flirting outrageously winking and smiling and when sitting down sliding off his heels and wiggling his toes at me and saying he was a bad girl who used he big size 13 womanly feet to drive men crazy and could see I was so drawn to them!

I nodded and winked saying she wore sheers so well and did have very attractive feet and had noted the colourless super-shine varnish and shapely feet with highish arches and saw how being big she liked taunting men with them until now in fantasy and seeing Babs smiling seductively clearly glad she'd caught my attention saying her big girly feet being her weapon of seduction as men being amazed by their size as I was proving to her as she wiggled her toes at me again saying she was so naughty!

I played along and agreed and said she was naughty and deserved spanking but it would leave marks so not something happening and smiled to myself as she drank her brandy asked for on arrival in which was dissolved the Japanese tab on line increasing sensitivity of the skin for foreplay and was eager to see how effective it proved being! I'd not be disappointed so soon headed for the bedroom and still dressed and heeled convinced Babs to be secured to the bed noting the bulge through her skirt as she winked acting coquettishly. Secured I then ball-gagged and blindfold her and lightly stroked over her bulge leading her to a false sense of security and stroked her inner thighs which made her jump; the tab worked! I smiled and was at the foot of the bed facing her heels secured together!

"Babs is very naughty teasing me with her big girly feet, wanting me to notice them and I want to see them again and now touch them!" I said very slowly pulling off both heels and facing the sheer nylon soles and remarking how attractive and appealing they were but she seemed nervous seeing her feet flexing and told her to tease me wiggling her toes which maybe a little reluctantly now she did as I told her she was a very bad girl taunitng a man with a raging foot-fetish with her big feet, inviting trouble as being big girly feet my guess is they'll be insanely ticklish, oh your toes wiggling more have I hit a nerve Babs; not yet so relex as just a suggestion but reacting like that I think you're hoping I don't tickle them to find out and Babs you're right doing so as nothing excites me more than a big pair of manly feet like yours Bob! Yeah let's cut the crap these size 13 feet even with varnished nails are men's feet Mmmm yeah smelling like feet Bob and a masculine n' sweaty aroma as expected having worn these sheers all day at work! Mmmm two hot n' sweaty feet and secured feet!"

I leaned closer to both soles finding their rich smell intoxicating and loving now being the teaser insisting on calling Babs; Bob and saying how his wife would be so shocked seeing her husband dressed as a girly with such a kinky side as still sniffing his feet and saying they're having an awesome manly aroma which really excited me and taunting him of having wanted to be punished by getting a blow-job and he would be, later every toe sucked long n' hard as his punishment was going to be focused on his feet!

Bob unable to stop himself squirmed making me smile as I told him his feet being so addictive as he'd wanted them to be aind looking so appealing seen through the sheers, soles he'd teased me with now inches from me and to wiggle his toes and having no choice he did and then point his toes and remarking when doing so his soles wrinkling and enticing me to touch them and enjoy them which so obviously he wasn't, feeling very tense and vulnerable as I mentally tormented him! I assured him no spanking or slap n' tickle but just tickle and smiled as he squirmed on the bed!

"So Bob you saying these big size 13 feet you liking to tease men with until now in fantasy but reality bites as I will be, not biting but nibblng on your toes which if ticklish you will find tormenting and licking the length of your soles unbearable, worse having size 13's as lickling licklish feet my predilection and your wife away Bob so intend, fully intend of enjoying these feet, big feet every way imaginable! Nothing remotely feminine about these feet Bob, if there was they'd be of no interest to me but no big manly feet, masculine smelling and for now in sheers which is fine as keeps them both warm, moist n' sweaty so yes will be massaged and rubbed in them and later tickled! Oh and naughty too, you've drunk a sensitivity enhancer so if not ticklish, perhaps suddenly becoming sensitive but if you are; well imagine Bob how tortuously ticklish you'll be but you saying you wanting to be punished! Mmmmm yes perfect feet Bob, just perfect!"

I fondled Bob's right foot hearing a gasp and then his left foot, rubbing them enjoying their warmth and moistness as I handled them both making clear his feet were my feet, feet in my control to do what I liked with and an immediate reaction so warned him whispering menacingly!

"Keep your feet still, dont make me tickle you Bob as I really need little encouragement but you really don't want it happening any sooner than it has to and we both know that right so nod if you agree (and he did!) good we understand eachother and your honesty appreciated but seems the tab heightens any sense of touch so a good investment as this weekend is your initiation and a Master Tickler have a kinky idea of my own as been promising a particular ticklee that as a reward for pleasing me that I would invite him to gain revenge tickling another and Amir who is Turkish will really enjoy torture tickling yours and I seeing him doing so as you're tickled to agreeing to becoming my latest ticklee or filmed tormented by him "Tickling Bob for impersonating Babs' will be uploaded on line; You Tube and certain people informed about it Bob and I'm sure Bob you'd want to avoid divorce & your employers finding out especially stealing ladies shoes!"

"Can't hear you Bob but your secrets all safe being in your hands; well no more correctly in your feet which will be in my hands one night every week for a few hours but no need to dress but will wear sheer socks, black socks on the day we arrange meeting! Now point toes again please and wrinkle your soles for me, now wiggle your toes and taunt me or be tickled your choice! That's sensible, keep you feet right there in my face and feel me blowing on them!"

Bob felt it as I rubbed his sheer hosed soles and held the feather and told Bob how tickle torture was one of the eldest forms known to man and then stroked the quill end across the soles of his feet alternating foot to foot from his heels to toes and heard him holding breath and told him to fight the tickle, tickle, tickle as I raked the quill one sole then the other teasingly, maddeningly seeing his physical reaction as the tab worked and though gagged hearing Bob howl with laughter as his feet flexed madly and toes clenched and splayed as it tickled him enormously! I stroked under his toes saying his feet everything and more for me and we having a long night ahead with Amir joining later and stopped the teasing to make the call!

"Hello Amir, Master Tom here and request your company so trust you are free as your services required, perhaps yes but not immediately no as tonight it's another ticklee's feet of interest to me, yes he's here but later wish you to join me as I promised you to involve you in educating another ticklee and yes exactly, mercilessly yes and very ticklish size 13's and a sissy; yes dressed as a girl so needs punishing for it! Good, yes I will call you and then call a cab and join me in his ticklish education, yes Amir so wait for my call! Right so will call you later!"

"There we are Bob as you heard, it's going to be a hellish night for you and fun for us! As well as the feather I've a metal fork, a toothbrush some pipe cleaners and an electric toothbrush to torment you and your feet for hours on end and I stroked the quill up n' down and up n' down and up n' down the socked soles as Bob even gagged; howled with laughter" Ssssh tickle, tickle, tickle, oh so ticklish, too damn ticklish, the tab's worked on your feet Bob, have to feed you another when Amir's here! Love hearing uncontrollable laughter Bob!

"Now this will tickle Bob!" I said and gently stroked his right sole with the tines of the metal fork, short n' gentle strokes so toes wiggled and soles flexed as I alternated stroked from foot to foot! I continued the ticklish assault of every inch of Bob's feet and remarking how being sweatier they smelling even more euphoric and pressed my face to his soles and spent a good long time inhaling them, rubbing his soles, a lttle stroking lightly whwn wanting to see his toes wiggling or through his sheers sucking and nibbling on his toes! Bob being driven wild and moaning with frustration not relief or enjoyment! Taunting him saying if he didn't like his feet played with to stop moaning and encouraging me as I enjoyed making him moan!

"I am so turned on by your feet, rubbing them in my face and inhaling your footsmell Bob, nibbling on your toes as I enjoy these super-sensitive feet and being aggressive with them and lickling your nylon soles and sucking your toes through the nylon material, lapping your soles and soon to enjoy your succulent bare feet, tasting them Bob and indulge in subjecting them both to an intense ticklish, licklish endurance as oh look the tines of the fork have done, little tears in the nylon as tickle, tickle, tickle, horrendously ticklish right Bob!

I then ripped off the nylon fabric exposing Bob's bare feet and used my mouth. I sucked on each one of the toes of his right foot then left foot for ten minutes each as Bob went ballistic as my tongue slid in between all ten toes and worked on each foot individually, lightly caressing them making Bob suffer physically but also mentally saying he would be a perfect new addition ticklee and like all of those selected like Amir, completely at my disposal as I continued licking and sucking on Bob's toes! The focued on his soles saying the Japs being sure evil inventing such a powerful tickle tool which I'd be adding to my ticklee's drinks! I ran my fingers along both of Bob's soles simultaneously! Briefly removing the ball gag to hear him

"Hahahahahahaha.... please don't...I'm sooooooo ticklish!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!" and taunting him saying I knew he was but thanking him for confirming it but could he flex his feet more and clench and spay his toes even more as actions speak louder then words as I played with his feet and told him awesome sexy feet which he'd surrender to me weekly on the arranged evening after work and in sheer socks, feet warm n' sweaty n' smelly to please me! I said later his feet would be coated with chocolate spread and a foot each that Amir and I feasting on them and smiling hearing Bob gasp! Smiling as he desperately tried to move his feet but proving impossible to do told him he best accept he had ticklish, licklish feet which were going to be tickled and lickled and any pleas falling on deaf ears as my fingers stroked Bo's soles with a fever pace driving him mad as he thrashed about on the bed and he in muffled fits of laughter! I then re-gagged Bob!

Again orally fixated on Bob's feet; leaning into his soles and toes and inhaling his rich, masculine foot smell and licking his soles and sucking his toes addicted to his foot taste, feet so sensitive the lapping strokes of my tongue all over his defenseless feet drove Bob crazy as added to this nibbling on his toes and sucking on his toes! I devoured them licking them both ravenously, sucking hard on Bob's toes and lickling in between each of his toes and pressed his soles to my face and nuzzled them and stroked his soles randomly and massaged both of his feet! Then indulged delivering lighter strokes along his soles to the balls of his feet and his toes as he immediately laughed and told him try to endure it or Amir would be told to punish him even more then he was already set on doing!

Bob tried but failed so he'd really be made to squirm later subjected to torture tickling by Amir who I'd suggest bringing his faltmate Hassan with him, Hassan straight had been paid by me before to tickle torment a Sub who had stolen from me, so if available I'd pay him again to deliver a similar treatment and then activated the sonicare 'BZZZZZZZZZ' and pressed the vibrating and revolving bristles to Bob's toes and elicted from him intense laughter on his soles, saliva lubed even more effectively for the next hour! I tickled both his feet then using my fingers having subjected his feet to a thorough tongue bath! The natural lube I favour amplified the ticklish sensations as my fingers glided over the soles and toes of Bob's very ticklish feet, just caressing his soles again and again and again back and forth in a continual motion, fingers sliding in between his toes and under his toes so soon breathless I stopped! Then resumed but also used an inkless biro pen sliding the length of Bob's feet, mine to do as I liked with!

I called Amir who told me Hassan would join for $100 and was eager to see them work over Bob and did they! Both were intent on subjecting Bob to tickle torture and a foot each their rapid-fire moving fingers struck, fingers dancing over both soles as Amir and Hassan challenged eachother to see who could gain the greatest reaction from Bob. They indulged in sucking his toes and licking his soles so their fingers slid over his soles and in between and under Bob's toes so perfectly as he laughed hysterically and intensely. Hassan rapidly moved his jaws up and down across Bob's right arch and nibbled on Bob's toes and sucked on them, not as he enjoyed Bob's foot as Hassan is straight but he was being paid and enjoys inflicting ticklish agony on ticklish feet both male and preferably female!

Amir enjoyed tormenting and teasing the highly sensitive left arch of Bob's foot as he nibbled on the toes as I was loving seein Bob's feet tickled and lickled and Amir and Hassan alternating feet, switching places at least four of five times! Bob was driven insane especially by Hassan's eveil jaw action which is quite amazing to see! After a while all three of us enjoyed Bob's feet tickling and teasing with our fingers and our mouths and teeth, sucking and licking his toes, lickling his soles and using the ticklisng tools to deliver Bob a focused torture tickling until he agreed to being another ticklee of mine and filmed enduring his ticklish n' licklish torment laughing hysterically as Hassan mocked his efforts at trying to be a woman tracing his fingers across both arches of Bob's feet as Amir and I watched him take ticklish control of Bob!

For an extra $100 though truthfully not ticklish or licklish I really enjoyed massaging and smelling and licking the soles and tasting the toes of Hassan's own size 12's and we both then secured Amir's size 11's next to Bob and had a lot of fun with their feet seeing who was the most ticklish and licklish, Bob's found the most though Amir's very sensitive! 4 hours later Amir and Hassan left and I enjoyed Bob's feet all to myself so by morning light he was broken and tickled, licked to agreeing being my newest ticklee so consequently spent the Saturday entertaining me and two other Tickle Masters who indulged in full body tickling whilst my attention remained soley on his feet!

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back