• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for foot and tickle fetish people

iamaperson

Sorry if this has been asked before, but which fetish did you realize you had first, foot or tickling?

For me, I realized the foot fetish in middle school, but didn’t realize the tickling part until high school.

For me it's been tickling since i was 4 or 5 years old. Foot fetish came to be in my 20's.

The two are almost indistinguishable, to be honest. I try to remember the flashes from my childhood, but every moment I can recall that I was attracted to feet only, it was because I wanted to tickle them. The reverse is true too, every time I wanted to tickle a girl, the part I wanted to tickle the most was her feet.

For me it is very close.. I would say tickling but then I started noticing feet, then nylons.
I am not even sure if I had to pick right now which I would prefer. I have to say tho, nothing sexier than a nice pair of nice feet. You could always give a little tongue tickle while worshipping!!

Tickling girls' feet at a very young age (though I did not know what a fetish was or what to call it). Never had a regular "foot fetish" per say, but just a foot tickling fetish. Without the tickling, does nothing for me.

My route was a bit mysterious. From a very early age, I recall being turned on by the mere sight of a barefoot woman---so it would seem that when I found out feet are ticklish, and caused giggles and excitement, I linked feet and touching them with something positive and pleasurable, then puberty cemented it later.

It was feet, first. I used to love getting glipses of women's feet on TV.
Then, I would have this recurring dream of a girl being tickled by a bug that decided to move its entire colony to her feet when I was about 6. So at an early age, was hooked on tickling, as well. None of these became sexual until I was about 16.

Tickling first for me. By age 3, I already loved seeing girls tickled. Stockings, tights, and leotards quickly followed - but I mainly wanted to tickle the girls wearing them. Feet by themselves gained attraction more slowly. Gradually I realized I sexy feet in sheer nylons were mesmerizing, and then soft bare soles. Now it's all pretty hot. But I always want to tickle! ;)

The earliest memories I have are when I was probably around 4 and back then women wore nylons a lot. I would see a bunch of women sitting at a table yacking and I would crawl under the table and play with their feet and try to tickle them. Then I would always be trying to tickle my best friends feet. He and I were the same age, and at that age, gender didn't really matter, and girls at that age would tend to cry if you tickled them too much. So I tended to just tickle boys my own age. As I got older and puberty hit, tickling girls feet was something I would do as often as I could, along with other areas like armpits and stomachs and still do to this day!

I've liked women's feet since I was about 5 years old, and started wanting to tickle them at 8 or 9. I didn't discover that I liked getting tickled until my 1st year at college, which I once wrote a story about here.

Feet first, tickling in college!

Feet came when watching a cartoon where a woman and flats kicked a guy in the head. It was weird because E.K. hated feet u til the.

In college it came weirdly enough from seeing a girl poke this guys foot from his bed and him reacting. I only like seeing women being tickled but I imagined what would have happened if it was two girls.

So I'm actually currently kind of finding out that I don't -really- have a foot fetish. Or rather that I don't have as intense of a Foot Fetish as I thought I did. Up until like... the past year I would say? I would have said that my main fetishes are tickling and feet... however the more I thought about it I realized that feet were just my favorite place to tickle and that if they weren't ticklish (most of my Lees haven't had ticklish feet) it wasn't a deal breaker for me. I also found myself thinking critically about it with questions like "Well what do I think when I see a cute pair of feet?" and it ends up being more "I'd love to tickle them" vs "They're sexy" and thoughts like that. I think I have a trace of a foot fetish still, but I don't think I fully classify myself as one.

Perhaps that means I shouldn't have posted but... I thought there was enough correlation between my linking them at an early age (one followed the other shortly after puberty) and my reassessment of them later on.

Both at the same time. I realized I liked foot tickling from the classic TMNT cartoons and later on, when I was 16, discovered it it was a fetish.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

My foot fetish came first when I was around four or five. However, it was only ever for nylon feet - which remains the case today. I had no idea what a fetish was until much later, but always felt a bit ‘tingly’ whenever I’d see nylon feet in real life, in magazines, on TV etc. A few years later I saw David Copperfield tickling Catherine Bach’s tan nylon soles in a magic trick. The feet were of course fake, but seeing her giggle as his fingers scampered along her trapped feet introduced me to the enjoyment of tickling.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I realised both at the same
Time with the famous April oneill in tmnt 👌
Since then anytime tickling feet were mentioned I was instantly aroused

Feet first, back in the 70s when ladies wore nylons. Tickling came in the mid 80s.

Barbershopman

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back