• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Birthday Gift Ever!

PK1985

6EB4EEA9-7100-4A61-9423-27968DFA3824.jpeg6EB4EEA9-7100-4A61-9423-27968DFA3824.jpeg

What started out as an incredibly ordinary birthday soon turned incredibly amazing when my wife sent me these. She proceeded to tell me I can do whatever I want with them, even if that means tying them down for tickles! She hates being tickled so this is a special treat! I’m so excited I’m not even sure where to start lol.

Last edited:
Wow! You've got a special lady there! Make sure you thank her!

Wow.. what a bday gift. They are sexy, hope you had fun

Im going to try my best, but she’s set the bar pretty high here. I don’t think there’s anything I can give her that she’ll love more than I love tickling her feet.

Im going to try my best, but she’s set the bar pretty high here. I don’t think there’s anything I can give her that she’ll love more than I love tickling her feet.

That's awesome, but don't stop trying! ;) And not just give her, but do for her!

In other news she has graciously agreed to let me take some pics of our next tickle session. So hopefully I’ll be able to share some of those soon. I’m open to any suggestions for tools, positions, techniques, etc anyone would like to see used.

In other news she has graciously agreed to let me take some pics of our next tickle session. So hopefully I’ll be able to share some of those soon. I’m open to any suggestions for tools, positions, techniques, etc anyone would like to see used.

Hogtie!

Thank you for the stunning Pic!
She has some very pretty feet. Love the color!

Hogtie!

Thank you for the stunning Pic!
She has some very pretty feet. Love the color!

She absolutely does! She doesn’t think so though. Whenever we first got together she’d hardly ever go barefoot around me because she thought she had ugly feet, no matter how hard I tried to convince her otherwise. I’ll definitely look into getting her into a hogtie. Ive never tried it but it sounds exiting.

what a great gift she give though she hates feet tickled she knows its your born day love hear sexy gigly laugh feet wiggle make her laugh .

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back