• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Today is Groundhog Day!!!

Tenebrae

Verified
I am particularly fond of that wonderful film! Makes me want to watch it again tonight :xpulcy: Happy Groundhog Day, America!

Remember, he's in China, a few hours ahead of us. Tenebrae, I'll tell General Beauregard Lee (our local groundhog here in Atlanta, Georgia) you said "Hi".

We have a rattlesnake instead of a groundhog. His name is Agua Fria Freddie. He is 98.8% accurate at predicting the weather here.

Remember, he's in China, a few hours ahead of us. Tenebrae, I'll tell General Beauregard Lee (our local groundhog here in Atlanta, Georgia) you said "Hi".

Ah yes, thanks for reminding everyone, me included :D One day on the chat, Chicago said, referring to me: "You are from the future". Then someone else asked "Oh? So, please, tell us what the future looks like?" to which I replied "Well, it appears that the Chinese are in charge" :blaugh:

By the way, very cool name for a groundhog :cool:

We have a rattlesnake instead of a groundhog. His name is Agua Fria Freddie. He is 98.8% accurate at predicting the weather here.

That is so awesome! I love snakes~

Come to think of it, it makes sense that each State would have its own type of local animal to predict the weather. Groundhogs must be hard to come by in the Arizonan desert.

More surprisingly, the Germans had an octopus to predict the winner of football matches (known across the Atlantic as 'soccer'). I believe his name was Paul?

Lol yeah we can't count on groundhogs here xD I don't know if there are other substitute animals in the US. I hope so :)

In NYC it will be Groundhog Day in .. an hour and 25 minutes.

Speaking of Groundhogs.

I cannot imagine Phil, the famous Groundhog, saying anything other than we are going to have six more weeks of winter, at least here.

As I've posted before, we are getting a huge two day blizzard here, and later in the week its supposed to be very cold, with highs in the 20s F.

Lol yeah we can't count on groundhogs here xD I don't know if there are other substitute animals in the US. I hope so :)

Imagine that: a crocodile in Florida, a seal in Alaska, an armadillo in Texas, etc... :D

Alligator* xD

Apparently in Alaska, it is Marmot Day, but indeed it is an armadillo in Texas :)

Ah yes, alligator, not crocodile. I know some Floridians take offense whenever we outsiders confuse the two :jester:

Hehe, I was talking off the top of my head with the armadillo, but glad to see I was right :D

Just remember The Crocodile Hunter is Australian and you'll never get it wrong again:D

It's actually tomorrow in the United States.

Are you quite sure that wasn't yesterday?

In NYC it will be Groundhog Day in .. an hour and 25 minutes.

Speaking of Groundhogs.

I cannot imagine Phil, the famous Groundhog, saying anything other than we are going to have six more weeks of winter, at least here.

As I've posted before, we are getting a huge two day blizzard here, and later in the week its supposed to be very cold, with highs in the 20s F.

Lucky you! :shock: You're probably not looking to repeat THAT....

Like Mitchell said...6 more weeks of winter.

Thats not surprising, shark.

Considering that later this week, high temps are supposed to be in the 20s F , with on and off snow, and another possible snowstorm over the weekend.

For a while, it seemed like we were having a warm winter.

The past couple of weeks between the brutally cold weather, and the snow, seem to be "making up for that" so to say

I SWEAR TO GOD, IF I DON'T GET SOME SUNNY WEATHER SOON, I'MMA GONNA GO CRAZZZYYYY!

Yet, General Beauregard in Georgia says an early spring..... Wonder what the other animal prognosticators have said. And I've always wondered, how do they know to come out on Feb. 2 (not the 1st, or the 3rd, or....) - they got alarm clocks? Calendars? Fancily-dressed people that disturb their rest?

Yet, General Beauregard in Georgia says an early spring..... Wonder what the other animal prognosticators have said. And I've always wondered, how do they know to come out on Feb. 2 (not the 1st, or the 3rd, or....) - they got alarm clocks? Calendars? Fancily-dressed people that disturb their rest?

If my sleep must be disturbed, I'd rather it be by fancily dressed people :rolleyes:

My bet is on animal instinct, though :D

If my sleep must be disturbed, I'd rather it be by fancily dressed people :rolleyes:

My bet is on animal instinct, though :D

No doubt, that's why that mayor in Wisconsin got bit by an awoken groundhog.....LOL (He may have been in a dream with his sweetie....)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back