• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone ever suspect friends of having foot tickle fetish ?

Solestroker88

TMF Master
So I have this friend hes male I notice anytime he’s in company of barefeet particular females he’s can’t help but make a comment or
Tickle them me my self I can’t do that as I am far too shy but i feel under
Pressure when he does this feel my self getting arroused and try to ignore it any one else
Felt like this before ?

Not a friend, but I have a strong suspicion that my uncle actually has a tickle fetish. Ever since I've known him, he is strangely obsessed with it. He always tries to find ways to tickle my female cousins (his big sister's daughters), loves tickle fights and talks about tickling frequently even though no one mentions it.

The thing is, I don't want to open the topic with him because a) it's awkward to talk about with someone who's known me since I was a baby b) what if I am wrong, and most importantly c) because he is a clergyman working for (and in) the Vatican.

As for friends, there have been a couple of times I suspected a friend might be into feet or tickling but in the rare cases I brought it up, it turned out I was wrong. Whereas my close friends pretty much all know about my proclivities. My sadism is usually the first thing that comes on the table (it's quite obvious, really :devil:) and then I open up easily about the rest. It's not a big deal for most people.

I was in a friends house and he opened his iPad and it was open on a search of Cheryl Cole's feet, he was clearly embarrassed so nobody mentioned anything

Had another friend who I've seen take girls shoes off as a joke and also tickle a few people so had my suspicions there too

I was in a friends house and he opened his iPad and it was open on a search of Cheryl Cole's feet, he was clearly embarrassed so nobody mentioned anything

Had another friend who I've seen take girls shoes off as a joke and also tickle a few people so had my suspicions there too

those guys who tickles every girl not strong enough to tell them to fuck off are so obvious LMAO
there are also those who can't help it to stare at feet in public. which I think its ok if they dont creepy for too long, but I have already noticed people doing that. When someone I know is a foot watcher I always pay attention in opportunities. LOL

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back