• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasy Confessions

TickleMeSilly7

TMF Poster
My fantasy is being strapped down spread eagle and tickled senseless while my boyfriend goes nuts all over me!! (Face up or face down - or BOTH!)

What are your fantasies??

One of my biggest fantasies is to have a woman with insanely ticklish feet tied down securely and while I'm tickling her feet, another woman is giving me head! Since tickling turns me on, I'm thinking that this would give me the most intense climax I've ever had!

I would love to be strapped down spread eagle to an operating table wearing only a long sleeve shirt that exposes my entire abdomen and nothing on my lower body. I want to see if tickling and massaging my belly alone can make me orgasm. (I'm a guy, so it would be rather obvious if it's working)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tickling the nylon soles of two sexy mature MILFS before they start tickling each other and it then becomes a three way tickle fight.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I really want to do a science experiment scenario. The “scientist” ler gets to test whatever tools and enhancers he chooses on my body for his research. If I somehow got an operating table to be strapped to, even better.

Meeting someone from TMF that has the same craze for tickling nylon feet that I do, meeting them at a hotel with my wife, where we securely tie her to the bed and tickle her silky feet all night. At some point I would get off the bed and just sit and watch.

Being a referee in a ultimate surender tickle match between Taylor razz and Jamie Valentine that’s been

Other one would be too see Taylor razz and the bad ass Becky tormenting the shot
Out of the girls from love her podcast just slowly and gently making them beg

Two attractive female friends decide to battle it out on which one is the better tickler. I happen to be an impartial and ticklish judge. Hope it is a close competition.

I want to be stretched out on a rack naked and then get tickled once I am stretched out. My husband is currently working on a rack attachment for our bondage table, so hopefully this will soon no longer be a fantasy.

To be tied up and tickled by a group of women (3 or 4). Basic dream, but I REALLY love the idea of being tickled by women.

Unrealistic but two fantasies, one me and three women all only wearing shorts (Or they can wear shorter skirts) in a total 1 hour free for all. The other to have a number of women in a variation on a game of musical statues which I would lead and decide on eliminations, and of course ignore them so at the end I have to resort to tickling to find a winner.

Great to see people being open and forthcoming about their wildest dreams! You all rock^^

My ultimate dream is to be tied to a bed and be tickled all over by a ler wielding feathers, feather dusters, make up brushes and so on. I love the feeling of those on my skin!

I have a few:

Being tied up and tickled by beautiful women with long nails who don't speak English, so I can't understand what they're saying to taunt me and they can't understand me begging to stop. Some of those drop-dead gorgeous chicks from Russian Fetish would be fun.

Tying up a woman's feet in such a way that my dick is between them, such that when she gets tickled the squirming strokes it, and tickling her until she makes me orgasm.

Being tricked into a tickle session by a nurse passing it off as some sort of medical treatment.

In recent years, realizing I spent too long dreaming and was missing out, I've tried to live out my tickle fantasies whenever I can. The main ones I'll probably never experience are with multiple girls. These start out basic, such as 2-3 girls tied side-by-side so I can tickle them. I love multi-lee clips with fun chemistry where the girls not being tickled laugh at and with those who are, multiplying the experience and sometimes making themselves more sensitive as they see what's happening to friends and know it's coming their way next.

More advanced versions have one sexy babe completely tied, with a second hottie partially restrained tickling and/or sexually stimulating her, while I then tickle and/or stimulate both. Like Sandra did in the Czech Tickling clip "Sandra Tickle Feet by Two Girls", James Darke did in the Shy & Wild clip "Lucky Dawg 1", or the Russian Fetish guy did in "Olivia tickles her friend Paloma while their feet get licked".

My crazy fantasies have a whole production for my benefit, like I was a king. I sit or lay either surrounded by sexy babes. Some kiss me or brush against me, one pleasures me orally, and others pose sexily and tease with their gorgeous feet, breasts, butts, etc. Meanwhile, arrayed before me are 1-3 bound hotties being extremely tickled and/or forced to orgasm by gorgeous girls who are themselves turned on by their victims' laughter, screams, and moans. So these fantasy scenarios spiral into an epic tickle sex orgy. Because hey, a guy can dream! ;)

I have two, my first is to be tied myself securely and tickled tortured by a pair of men or women or both. They expertly tickle me and drive me insane as I get worn down.

My other is to have a very, very, very ticklish pretty young woman tied securely (ideally hogtied), and tickle her mercilessly on her upper body focusing on her sides and ribs. Her feet would be taken care of and clean and also receive attention. The more desperate and hysterical her laughter the better! I’d probably apply something like coconut oil on her to make her even more ticklish and milk every ounce of laughter out of her

This has happened before but it's been a long time so I'll consider it a fantasy again. I had a session turn sexual once with someone who was ok with tickling in the bedroom during other acts (some dont like it and that's fine) and while she was on top I was tickling her ribs, hips, thighs, belly, breasts and the even sat up so I could tickle her ass and feet. She ended up loving it, every time I tickled her shed buck and tighten and she loved the increase in pressure while moving around when tickled.

My fantasy I guess you would say is to be able to finally do that again with someone

I think my biggest fantasy is getting a fit/thick girl in the devil stocks like in the video where roxy t is tickle fucked. Have all the tools(feathers, electric toothbrush, spinning feather duster). Spend the first 10 minutes oiling her up and making her nipples hard. Ideally i would have the girl be super ticklish in her vagina like megan jones. I’d spend probably an hour down there just tickling her with all my tools. I’d then proceed to tickle fuck her until she orgasms. Then spend the rest of the time tickling her body until i can do it again.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back