• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fact or fiction?

PK1985

Many of the stories I’ve read on this site have lers using lotion and a hair dryer on their Lee’s feet to increase ticklishness. Can anyone confirm that this works, or is it just an embellishment used in fiction?

I've done this many times with a blow dryer and baby oil. I can attest it works and mixed with a hairbrush it can be deadly.

Leaning strongly towards fiction. Just something to hype up tickling videos, same with brushes and nylons. I've put lotion on women's feet and never noticed a difference in ticklishness.

I'm not sure about hair dryers, but in my experience baby oil and hairbrushes make for a pretty torturous tickle experience 😉

Two thoughts from a lee's perspective. I think the use of lotion or baby oil is very dependent on the person you are tickling, and perhaps the tools you are using--for me in particular it does not enhance the tickling, much to the dismay of many a ler. Sorry! But---I will say that when my feet are warmer, they are more ticklish, so I could certainly see where a hair dryer could be beneficial, especially if you are in bondage and have gotten a little chilly. I am particularly ticklish in the morning, when my feet are still warm from being under the covers, or after a hot shower. So I don't see why a hair dryer would be any different.

Actually, when my feet are still wet they're more ticklish. Thus, I don't think that this option works for everybody. Sometimes it may be even dangerous, because you can get it too close an burn those feet, and I sure you don't want it to happen. So, you better make sure that your partner is ok with it. Also, you can use a synthetic brush to intensify the effect. By the way, I've read Some Facts About this method, and many people use a forehead thermometer or heating pads. I've never thought about it. I really enjoy reading such stuff. Anyway, you have to try it in order to make an opinion about it!

Last edited:
As often is the case; For some it will work, for others it will not. Every human is unique in response and how their body works on the physical and psychological levels, and no general statement can really be made. You basically will need to check with your partners specifically (or have some check you if you are the lee).

Myriads

It doesn't actually really make the feet more ticklish, but rather a technique that causes the area to be a bit slicker, and brush adds a sharper , stingy'er , (or at least more so than finger/fingernails anyways) instrument which for probably most people will tickle a tad more.

like with the majority of these questions the answer is the same IMO, its never a yes or no, its dependant on the individual person more so, and also, but probably less so the tickler and the situation

Two thoughts from a lee's perspective. I think the use of lotion or baby oil is very dependent on the person you are tickling, and perhaps the tools you are using--for me in particular it does not enhance the tickling, much to the dismay of many a ler. Sorry! But---I will say that when my feet are warmer, they are more ticklish, so I could certainly see where a hair dryer could be beneficial, especially if you are in bondage and have gotten a little chilly. I am particularly ticklish in the morning, when my feet are still warm from being under the covers, or after a hot shower. So I don't see why a hair dryer would be any different.
From what I've seen in your video clips, you definitely do not need any "tickle-enhancers", your feet and body are plenty ticklish enough as is. Lol

Myriads is right that like anything, for some it works, for others it doesn't. However, there is a logic behind the action. This is refered to as roasting the soles. The use of the hairdryer is to heat up the soles, which causes blood to rush to the feet where you are applying heat to. The oil helps both to make the soles adapt to the heat better as well as moisterizining them, helping them not get actually burnt.

That said, you have to be careful with something like this, as you can obviously burn a persons feet if not careful. One trick i've found is simply submerging my feet in hot water instead, though once again, you have to be careful as you can burn your feet this way as well. While I wouldn't say the effect was amazing with what I did, I would say that the ticklishness level did go up a notch or two.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back