• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend Tickle Tortured in a Van by a Bunch of Frat Guys

Ticklemang

TMF Regular
My girlfriend, Katie, and I were currently in a long distance relationship. She was generally more of an introvert, and had few friends, but the ones she did have were pretty close, and all girls. One of her new friends, Jen, had just invited her to go get lunch at a fancy restaurant with 5 of her friends, who were all frat guys. For some reason, Jen had told these guys that Katie was single, which was obviously not the case, but as soon as Katie found out, she told Jen that she would make sure that the guys knew she was taken.

Before Jen picked her up, Katie showed me her outfit on facetime, and she was wearing a long skirt which went down to her knees, a cute pink sweater top, and her ugg boots. We were going to see each other in a week, so she had just gotten a pedicure, since she knows what I’m into, and had painted her toes and fingers a deep red color. She showed me Jen’s minivan out the window, packed with guys, and said, “Jen’s here, baby. I’ve got to go”, and blowing me a kiss goodbye.

I knew they had about a 40 minute drive to get to the restaurant, and would probably be there for an hour or two, so I didn’t expect to hear from her for 4 hours or so. It was to my surprise, then, when I received another facetime notification from her a few minutes later. Thinking something might have gone wrong, I picked it up, only to be greeted by some random dude who was riding shotgun in Jen’s car. He flipped the camera view, and I saw Katie reaching for her phone from the back of the minivan, where there were two guys sitting on either side of her, and two guys sitting in front of her, on the right and left side, as there was no seat in the middle.

“Give it back!” Katie yelled while the guys jeered at her.

“So, you’re saying you’re not single, and this guy’s your boyfriend, huh?” One of the guys asked her. “Then why did Jen say you were single and we could try to game you?”

Ignoring him, Katie tried to reach forward to grab her phone, but the two guys on either side of her pulled her back into her seat. I tried yelling into the phone, but apparently they had turned the volume all the way down and no one noticed me.

While she was struggling, Katie began kicking her feet up, and accidentally kicked one of the guys in front of her, who grabbed her ankle and sat on it, prompting the other guy to follow suit. When her legs were completely pinned, one of the guys sitting next to her said, “I bet we can convince you to give us all a handy!”

“I will NEVER do that!” She shouted.

“Tickle her!” The guy in the front shouted, and everyone in the back of the van followed his suggestion. The two guys sitting on her legs reinforced their restriction of her with their hands, and the two sitting next to her started grabbing at her sides and ribs.

Katie immediately shrieked and tried to get away, but with her legs trapped and two guys on either side of her, she didn’t stand a chance. She wrapped her arms around her torso, but couldn’t protect her whole body as the guys squeezed her stomach from the sides. Every time she shifted her arms to protect where they were tickling her, they just switched to the spot she left unprotected. Eventually, they realized that the sweater was giving her too much protection, so they grabbed her arms and forced them back over her head, bending her elbows at the top of the seat, and forcing her arms to bend to the back side of the seat. Her arms were now pinned straight up and bent back at the elbows, giving perfect access to her hyper ticklish armpits.

As she struggled and thrashed, the guys grabbed her pink sweater at the bottom and pulled it up over her torso and head, leaving it around her arms and exposing her bare skin and black bra. Both of them continued holding her arms over her head while she grew more frantic, trying to escape their grasp. With their free arms, they made claws toward her and slowly started moving them toward her armpits. Upon seeing this, she began freaking out and trying to escape even more desperately, but was completely powerless against these men who were stronger than her and outnumbered her. Eventually, they made contact with her underarms, and Katie completely freaked out. She screamed in laughter and bucked around as her face turned red and she desperately tried to break free. The guys moved their hands down from her armpits onto her stomach, and began poking and prodding her belly and ribs, sending her into a fit.

One of them pushed a single finger into her bellybutton and began wiggling it around, and Katie tried to buck the finger out, failing miserably, as she could barely move and the finger continued squirming around in her navel. All the while, the other guy was poking and pinching in her armpits, driving her crazy.

I know how ticklish Katie is, and oftentimes I tickle her for a few seconds at a time and she freaks out and begs for me to stop immediately. If these frat guys kept it up, she might just cave in and give them what they're asking for. Again I tried yelling at them to stop, either nobody heard or nobody paid attention. After all, Katie was shouting her head off in the back seat. I hoped they wouldn’t pull off her boots and tickle her feet, since they were her most sensitive spot. I then remembered that she had just gotten a pedicure, and they would be even more sensitive. She told me how the pedicure lady had really paid close attention to making her feet as soft as possible, even her toes and between them before slathering on oil, so I was pretty worried about what would happen if they decided to explore there.

Right as I thought that, one of the guys pulled her bra off her massive breasts, exposing them along with her rock hard nipples. Both of the guys next to her began focusing on her boobs, copping a feel every once in a while, but more often spidering their fingers on her sensitive boobs. Katie’s laughter died down, but she was still begging for them to stop and asking Jen to help her. Jen obviously wasn't that good of a friend though, because she just kept driving as Katies sensitive breasts jiggled under the tickling fingers.

After a few minutes, the guys at her feet got an idea and began sliding off her boots, exposing her socked feet. As soon as she realized what was happening, Katie became frantic again, crying out for them to stop.

“NO GUYS! NOT MY FEET! PLEASE DON’T TICKLE MY FEET! I CAN’T TAKE IT THEY’RE SO SENSITIVE! I JUST GOT A PEDICURE! OH GOD NOOO PLEASE DON’T!

When they realized how badly she was freaking out, the guys next to her stopped tickling her and focused more on restraining her body so they guys at her feet could capitalize. One of the guys next to her quickly picked her up and slid under her so she was sitting in his lap. Before she could do anything with her new freedom, he wrapped his arms around her torso and arms, cutting off any mobility she had.

Katie was now sitting in one guy's lap with her body immobile and her legs spread out, one on each of the seats in front of her being sat on by the occupant of the seat. They slowly peeled off her socks as she begged for mercy and tried in vain to escape. I watched with my heart in my throat as the socks came off, exposing her perfect little feet, which still glistened from the oil that had been applied to them earlier.

The guys at her feet tried a test stroke on her soles, earning a shriek as she clenched her toes to lessen the tickling. Happy with the results, both began dragging their nails all over her sensitive feet. Starting at the heels, they quickly wiggled their nails all over, and began moving up to her arches. Her toes kept clenching and unclenching as she spazzed out in place, but they did nothing to stop the tickling, since the guys simply continued tickling her perfect soles. As she thrashed to get away, her skirt rode all the way up her legs, showing her panties, which had a little wet spot over her crotch.

At this point she was red in the face, and appeared to be reaching her breaking point, as she was incoherent with her begging and squealing, but the guys realized she would need an additional push if they wanted her to comply with their demands. Grabbing Jen’s purse, one pulled out a metal fork, and the other pulled out a manual toothbrush.

Given a respite to catch her breath, Katie began begging again, pleading for her feet to be spared and saying she wanted to go home.

“Oh my God! That was horrible! You guys are done now right? You need to let me go right now! OH GOD WHAT IS THAT! A TOOTHBRUSH? A FORK? YOU CAN’T TICKLE ME WITH THOSE! I’LL GO INSANE!”

She started freaking out even more as they pulled the strings out of their hoodies and pulled her big toes back, tying the string around them and then tying the strings around the belt loops in their jeans, ensuring her toes were immobile and spread apart.

“NO WHAT THE FUCK! YOU CAN’T TIE BACK MY TOES! YOU’RE NOT ACTUALLY GOING TO MAKE ME JERK YOU OFF ARE YOU?? PLEASE! DON’T DO THIS! OH GOD NO! NOHOHOH PLEHEHEHEHASEEE”

Katie immediately dissolved into screaming laughter as the tools were put to immediate use on her feet, which could no longer scrunch up. With her arches pulled taut and her toes exposed, the guys went to town on them.

Both started on the soles, one dragging the metal fork from her heel up to her toes, leaving pink lines in her skin as it smoothly made its way across the surface of her skin. The other began scrubbing the toothbrush across her heel horizontally, slowly making his way up her sole. Katie rose to new levels of hilarity as her soles were systematically tortured with the ticklish implements. Her face beet red, I saw tears leaking out of her eyes as the two honed in on the most effective ways to use their new tools.

The guy with the fork found it was most effective where her arch met her heel and where her arch met the ball of her foot toward her instep. Once he realized he could have her begging and babbling in seconds, he focused on using it right there. Over and over I watched him dig the fork into her heel and drag it upward about halfway up the arch, only to pick it back up and put it on her heel again, repeating the process many times. When he felt he needed a change, he would start the fork in the middle of her arch and drag it up her instep and arch up to the ball of her foot, driving her wild. Her arches are extremely sensitive, since they never touch the ground, and this guy seemed like he was an experienced tickler.

Katie was thrashing as hard as she could while the ford was dragged up and down her sensitive soles, and her mascara was freely running down her face as she tried to move her feet just a single inch to escape the tickling. Her toe being bound to the belt loop, however, stopped her from being able to protect herself at all. At the same time, the guy who was still sitting next to her began to rub her pussy through her panties, making her even more wet, before ripping her panties in half and starting to finger her. It seemed like she didn’t notice it, but every so often, she would thrust her pelvis upward into his hand, hoping to get more stimulation.

The guy with the toothbrush found the same spots effective as the fork, but he quickly took a special interest in Katie’s toes, which were newly painted red and forced apart by their bondage. He scrubbed the brush under her toes horizontally, getting all of them at the same time and causing Katie to scream louder than ever. Once he realized her toes were the most sensitive spot on her feet, he used one hand to spread two toes apart from each other, and brushed them all over. He would start between them, causing her to cry out, and then move the brush to a single toe, grabbing it and pulling it back with his free hand. While it was pulled back. He would brush the underside of it with repeated motions for about a minute while it twitched in place as she tried to free her sensitive digits, to no avail. He would then brush the sides and the space between that toe and the next one, before starting the process all over again.

Even though I had a foot fetish, Katie never let me play with her toes, because they were too sensitive, and she would scream at a single touch. Even when she was sleeping and I would play with her feet, I had to avoid them, as she would awaken immediately if I accidentally touched between them.

When the frat guy with the fork noticed that the toothbrush was driving her wild when used on the toes, he grabbed all her unbound toes at once and pulled them back before using the fork to scrape the undersides like there was no tomorrow. Katie screamed and laughed like a madwoman, thrashing in place and trying to move her feet for almost ten minutes while they tormented her soles and toes before finally, she broke.

“FIHIHINEEE AHAHAH I’LL GIHIHIVE YOU ALL HAHAHANDJOBS AHAHAHA PLEHEHEHASE JUST STAAAHAHAHAP! PLEHEHEHEASE NOT THE FEHEEHEHEET!”

“The offer’s changed since you refused us before,” the guy holding the camera said, “Now you’ll have to suck all of our dicks.”

“WHAHAHAHTEVER YOUHOHO SAHAHAY! NOHOHOT THE TOESS AHAHAHA PLEHEHEHASE PLEAHEHEHEASE STAHAHAP PLEHEHEHASE!!”

“Beg me to suck my dick Katie, and maybe they’ll stop.”

“PLEHEHEHASE LET ME SUHUHUK YOUR DICK! OHOHOH GAWD PLEHEHEASE I’LL DO ANYTHIHIHING JUST LEAVE MY TOES ALONE AHAHAHAHA”

They continued tormenting her for a minute or two before stopping to let her catch her breath. I saw all of them unzip their pants and pull their cocks out, and as soon as Katie was breathing steadily, she shoved one into her mouth. She pulled out all the stops, even gagging on the massive cock until he pulled it out and sprayed cum all over her face and tits.

She blew 4 of the guys, starting with the ones who were closest to her, and all the while someone was rubbing her pussy without stopping. When it was time for the last one to go, it was the guy holding the phone, and he set the phone down before climbing back toward her. I couldn’t see anything, but I heard Katie cry out in pleasure over and over, moaning and grunting the whole time. Finally, she let out a guttural moan in unison with the guy who was getting his turn with her, and the car went quiet. A few moments later, the call was abruptly ended, leaving me wondering what was happening to my girlfriend, and if I could even still call her that.

That was a fantastic story, great job!

Great story....as usual...never dissappoints!!! More....more!!!

Man I always love your work. This is by far my favorite style of tickling stories. I only wish there were more of them.

Man your stories are all among my favs. I love these type of stories and you write them well. Anyway keep going, you're good at it !

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back