• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deputy's Peril part 8 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok my readers, time for the next episode of this series. This is the next part of the finale of the series and I hope you enjoy it. I really do love your feedback as it serves as my motivation to continue writing with these characters. It is because of you, the reader, that makes this series incredibly enjoyable to write. So, without further adieu, here is the next chapter!

PART 8

Morning came and La Diabla began to stir. She opened her eyes and then sat up. She saw the sleeping forms of Darby and Bobby Jo and knew it was time to get ready. She had to strike Madam Olivia early enough so that this small group would not encounter Hellfire gang. She put her boots on and stood up. She walked over to Bobby Jo and tapped her on the shoulder. “Bobby Jo, time to get up..”

Bobby Jo started to stir and she opened her eyes. She saw La Diabla and she sat up quickly. She then stretched and yawned and then slowly stood up. She was still in a happy daze after what she pulled off last night when she got to tickle and worship Darby’s foot in her sleep. She then put her boots on and stood up. “Good morning! Did ya sleep well?”

“yeah..I did.” La Diabla replied. She then looked over at Darby who was still snoring. “Does she normally snore like that?” she laughed.

“Yeah, sometimes. Lol when we were younger she used to snore so loud she wake up the dead…” Bobby Jo giggled. She then walked over to Darby’s form and saw the peaceful look on her face. “She only does snore like this when she is REALLY tired though. Poor thing. She must be so tired…”

La Diabla smiled as she figured she knew why Darby was so tired. It hasn’t even been a full week and Darby was tickle tortured a few times. By her and by Madam Olivia. “Well, let’s wake her up. We got a busy day today.”

“Yeah, let’s wake her up.” Bobby Jo then started to gently stroke the side of Darby’s face. “Daaaaarrrrrbbbbyyyyyy…wake up. Wake up..time to get going…” she sang. She started to shake Darby’s shoulder and Darby kept snoring. “Wow..she IS tired!”

La Diabla then went to the foot of the blanket and knelt down. “I know something that will wake her up…” she smiled mischievously. She then pulled the blanket back, exposing Darby’s socked covered feet and then wiggled her fingers across the soles.

“hahahahahahahahahaha!” Darby immediately woke up and sat up in a panic and looked around. Her feet immediately retracted towards her body and she looked around.

“You awake now?” La Diabla smirked.

“Y-yes…You really like tickle me don’t ya?” Darby quipped as she reached for her boots.

“Of course… but you were snoring so loudly and we tried to wake you.” La Diabla said with a smile.

Darby looked at La Diabla and Bobby Jo with a slight look of embarrassment. “Was I snoring that loud? I’m sorry…”

“It’s ok Darby. I know you must be so tired..but time to get up. I am gonna make us some breakfast.” Bobby Jo told her.

Darby stood up and stretched. She then went over to her space where her horse was and prepared her equipment. She looked over and saw La Diabla doing the same. It was still surreal that she was about to go on a mission with her greatest enemy. She was also excited that she was going to possibly bring down a major gun smuggling ring. It was such a top priority for the Sheriff since El Guapo’s gang left town. Soon, breakfast was ready and she sat down and took her tin metal “plate” in her lap.

All three women ate their food in quiet, the focus of what today was going to bring them filled their minds. Bobby Jo ate nervously because she was not a soldier, not a fighter of any kind. She knew there was going to be a physical conflict and didn’t know what her role would be. La Diabla focused on the task at hand. She had a determined focus to bring down the woman who embarrassed her, physically and sensually dominated her. Her anger started to rise as she chewed her food and she thought about would there be blood. Her mindset was, if someone dies, someone dies. This was not a mission of mercy. She wanted revenge. Darby chewed her food and got into her “zone”. She would do mental preparation exercises to keep her focus whenever she went on big missions. She didn’t know the exact plan, but was very confident that La Diabla would provide that.

Soon, all the women finished and Bobby Jo put away their tin plates and cleaned up. As she cleaned up, she started to get nervous. “Um…are we about to go?”

La Diabla looked at her and saw the fear. “Yeah, we are. We have to get there early enough so we can avoid a very deadly gang from arriving. We got to make great use of time. So, are you two ready to do this?”

“I am. Let’s do this.” Darby said with focus in her voice. She looked over at Bobby Jo was seemed scared. She went over to her friend and put her arm around her shoulder. “Don’t be scared Bobby Jo. I am sure everything will be ok. You have two great warriors here so we will win at the end.”

La Diabla smiled as she saw Darby comforting her friend. It was kind of surreal to her too to be working with law enforcement and with a woman she dominated within this last week. “Ok, let’s go. I will lead us to a spot and I will give you the plan of attack. Bobby Jo, you can ride with Darby if you like.”

Bobby Jo nodded her head in affirmation. The women went to the horses and mounted them. Darby felt Bobby Jo’s arms wrap around her waist and smiled. She saw La Diabla mount her horse and they all started to ride away. The route to the Mission via the mountains was tricky, but enough open space for the horses to gallop. They soon made it to a ridge and La Diabla raised her fist to signal they have arrived at a pre-planned meeting point. The horses came to a halt and the women dismounted the horses. La Diabla motioned for them to get closer to the edge of the ridge and they all crouched down and looked over the edge. Where they were located, they were above the Mission on a small cliff like ridge, surrounded by massive boulders. There were spaces between the boulders for them to look between and down towards the Mission. They had a perfect bird’s eye view of the Mission and could see all 4 buildings, facing the main front gate. La Diabla then faced Darby and Bobby Jo.

“Ok..here’s the plan. This will take some timing and there are two phases. The guns should be in that building..” La Diabla said, pointing at the lower right corner of the Mission “squared” layout towards the front. “Now, the only people here will be Olivia, Francine and Polly. The men who carry the guns usually go back to the saloon. The less people the better. Hellfire does the same. They send about 2-3 men to retrieve the guns and provide the gold payment…”

“yeah, that is what I remember too. The Hellfire men would show up, hand over the gold to Diabla, who then gives Madam Olivia her payment. Then us girls we…well…we kind of…service the guys..” Bobby Jo said, blushing furiously as she looked at Darby. “Then we all hang out for a while, spend the night and then go back to the saloon.”

“So, what I will do is go down there, locate Olivia and then send a signal for you tenderfoot to come down and make the arrest. The guns are here so you can nail her for having them. You will end her entire operation and I get some…revenge.” La Diabla instructed.

“Sounds interesting. But do you know where she is?” Darby asked.

“She is in one of those buildings, not exactly sure. I usually meet her in the courtyard. That’s why I want to go down there first. Bobby Jo, in the morning where is she usually at?” La Diabla asked.

“Well, when she wakes up, she usually goes to breakfast and that is the kitchen building. That’s the building right there…” Bobby Jo pointed, which was the upper left corner. “Her chambers is in the other building. She spends the morning there.” she said pointing at the upper right corner.

“Perfect. So again, I will find Olivia and subdue her. I will give the signal, then you come down and arrest her. I will take care of the other two as well. Your job is easy. Show up, arrest Olivia and you’re the hero.” La Diabla grinned.

“Will it really be that simple?” Darby asked. “Are you sure you don’t need me to come down there with you. You might get into a situation where you are outnumbered.”

“I will be ok tenderfoot. Trust me, I have done this kind of stuff before. I am pretty good at it.” La Diabla winked.

“What will I do?” Bobby Jo asked.

“You will be the lookout. If Hellfire gang decides to show up early, or you see something not right, you blow this horn..” La Diabla instructed. She reached inside a carry pouch and pulled out a small horn.

Bobby Jo took the horn, then she and Darby nodded towards La Diabla. They watched the outlaw maneuver her way around the boulders and then slid down the mountainside towards the Mission. They did manage to see how stealthy she could be as she made it to the outside wall of the Mission and then she disappeared out of their view.

“I still can’t believe we are here…” Bobby Jo said, shaking her head.

“Yeah, I know what ya mean. And we are helping La Diabla of all people. “Darby responded with a hint of incredulity in her voice.

“By the way, what will be her signal for you to come down?” Bobby Jo asked.

“Ya know, I don’t know….” Darby said, then leaned her back against the boulder. “I guess we will find out.”

La Diabla slid across the wall, her back against it and she was listening for sounds. She wanted to determine where she could enter and where the women inside were located. She made it to the back corner of the location and then threw up a grappling hook she removed from her carry-on pouch. The hook fastened to the top of the wall, and once she secured the rope, she scaled the wall and when she got to the top, she carefully looked over to make sure someone wasn’t in the courtyard. She realized the courtyard was empty, so she climbed over the wall and made it to the ground. She withdrew her gun and carefully walked through the outside edges of the courtyard, near the wall. She made it to the Upper left corner building, and then made it to the door. She looked inside and then carefully walked in. The inside had a foyer with a chair, a carpet then some stairs. She then looked down the hallway and noticed a kitchen. She could then smell some food and slowly walked down the hallway. She made it to the edge of the doorway and looked inside. She saw Polly by a cauldron and she was heating something up.

“It actually smells good in there..” La Diabla thought to herself. She looked around and didn’t see anyone else in the kitchen. She thought about attacking Polly from behind, but wanted to make sure if there was anyone else inside this building. She then walked back towards the stairs, and tried to listen for any sounds that may have been coming from the upstairs. She thought she heard some rustling, so she figured she would check it out. She then carefully walked up the stairs, to make sure her boots did not make a sound on the wooden stairs. She made it to the top of the stairs and saw a door slightly ajar. She got on her tip toes and made it to the door. She carefully opened the door and saw Francine sitting on the bed, facing the window, her back towards the door. Anger started to fill her body as she remembered it was this vixen who got her vulnerable to be captured. She then entered the room without making a sound.

Francine was sitting on the bed and she was knitting something. She enjoyed knitting as it was a hobby that gave her peace. She was feeling good this morning. The last few days have been the most thrilling she has ever had. She also loved how she was becoming more “powerful” as she felt she was going to be Madam Olivia’s most trusted girl. She absolutely loved the feeling of using tickle torture to control other women. She loved that she got to have some absolute delicious feet in her mouth from Darby’s to La Diabla’s. Then she got Polly’s toes in her mouth last night. But the pinnacle of her excitement was when she actually got La Diabla to cum because of her feathering. She managed to get the most diabolical woman in the West to experience a massive orgasm that was forced because of her. Now Francine wanted more. She couldn’t wait to tickle torment some other woman. She was dressed in a short dress with a frilly top and had her long knee high leather boots on. She knew she had to service the men of Hellfire later today, but what she really couldn’t wait for was to seduce Polly again. Last night, she made Polly cum repeatedly and got Polly to eat her out as well. She loved playtime! A smile crept on her face when she thought about tickling Polly to sleep, but then she was startled as she felt something poking the back of her head and heard a click.

“You scream, you die….” A voice said.

Francine’s heart stopped! Someone was in the room and she knew it was a gun at the back of her head. “Please….don’t hurt me..” she whimpered as she dropped her knitting tools and put her hands up in the air. Her heart then started to pound in her chest as she starting thinking she was going to die.

“turn around. Slowly…..” the voice commanded.

Francine’s bottom lip started to quiver as she was very scared. She couldn’t recognize the voice immediately but felt she has heard it before. “Please…don’t shoot. I will do whatever you want.” Francine then slowly stood up, and then started to turn around slowly. She finally turned around and her eyes popped wide open! She realized this assailant was La Diabla!! “Y-you???”

“Surprise….Yes, it’s me you bitch! You think I forgot about you?” La Diabla said, pointing the gun towards Francine’s face. “You scream and I will blow that pretty face of yours clean off!”

Francine was in pure shock. Standing before her was a vengeful looking La Diabla. She knew Polly was downstairs, but Madam Olivia was in another building. She wasn’t armed and for a fleeting moment, she thought about jumping out the window, but she was on the 2nd floor and she may injure herself. Plus, if she was injured La Diabla would certainly shoot her dead. “W-what do you want? Aren’t you here a little early?” she murmured, fear gripping her voice.

“Revenge….” La Diabla smirked. “Yes, I am here early, but not for the planned transaction. Did you really think I would let you sluts get away with humiliating me like that? I am here to destroy Madam Olivia and especially make you suffer….”

Francine started to tear up as she heard the ominous words. There was no escape for her and now La Diabla wanted revenge on her. “Come on La Diabla… I-I didn’t mean to do anything to you…”

La Diabla chuckled. The nerve of this woman. “Don’t lie to me! That was YOU who watched as I was tied down and tickled. It was YOU that helped get me vulnerable in the first place. It was YOUR mouth on my toes right?”

Francine’s face turned red as the events of La Diabla’s tickle torture was being recounted. Her mind went back to that night and she remembered when she did get to worship the cute feet of La Diabla as they were in the stocks. “Y-yes.. but Madam Olivia told me to!”

“You enjoyed that didn’t you? You enjoyed watching me getting tormented. You enjoyed touching me and making me suffer. You don’t think I remember the joy in your voice and your excitement as you used my own feather on me?” La Diabla asked her.

“Y-yes…I remember.. Look, I am so sorry! I just got caught up in the moment! Everything was so sexy and erotic, I couldn’t help myself. I mean, you are an incredibly beautiful woman so I-I-I wanted to give you…. Um, pleasure..” Francine started to beg. “If you want, I could do it again…” she said, starting to bat her eyes. She hoped that flirting at this moment would help her. After all, she remembers how La Diabla was touching her while she sat on her lap before she was captured.

“You would like that wouldn’t you?” La Diabla chuckled. “I am going to torture you. You are going to pay for what you did to me. Now…..” La Diabla started as she saw a sock on the floor. “….you see that sock on the floor? Pick it up and put it in your mouth. NOW!”

Francine looked down and she did see a sock on the floor. But it wasn’t her sock. “Y-you want me to pick up that sock? That is not my sock, it is Polly’s..” she whined.

“Do you think I care? I said pick up that sock and put it in your mouth. Or would you like a few extra holes in your head? La Diabla quipped.

Francine then squatted down and picked up the sock. She then obeyed and put the sock in her mouth. Her eyes squinted as the taste of Polly’s sock hit her tongue. She wanted to gag, but then saw the barrel of a gun still pointing at her face. Her eyes started to water as the taste of Polly’s dirty sock filled her mouth. She then grunted when she saw La Diabla picked up the other sock that was on the floor, then wrapped that sock around her mouth and tied it around the back of her head, effectively keeping the sock inside her mouth. She started to whimper because the taste of the sock was really hitting her. She loved to suck on a woman’s feet, but not their socks.

“Awww…not enjoying the taste? Haha” La Diabla chuckled. “Now stand up and put your hands behind your back…” she commanded. She watched Francine stand up and turn around. La Diabla quickly took out a small length of rope from her carry pouch and started to tie Francine’s hands and wrists together. Once they were secured, she pushed Francine forward onto the bed.

Francine let out a muffled scream as she landed face first onto the bed. She then grimaced as she felt some rope being tied around her ankles. She wanted to squirm but she knew it could lead to her getting hurt. Fear started to grip her body as she felt her legs being folded and her booted feet touched her ass. Then she felt a tug at her wrists and she realized she was getting hogtied! She started to moan in fear as the hogtie was completed. She was now truly regretting her actions back at the brothel. She hoped that she would not get hurt.

La Diabla stood there and admired her handiwork. She had Francine right where she wanted and now it was time to have a little fun. She reached inside her carry pouch and pulled out her trusty knife. She then moved Francine’s body in position so she could stare directly into her eyes. “Awww…someone looks really cute all trussed up like that!” she laughed. “Now my cute little slut, I am going to torture you. I am going to have some fun with you. When I am done, you will not be let go either. You see, a playtoy like you is a wonderful treasure. So, I am going to take you with me and you will be my little sex slave. You will please me whenever I want and you will do a good job. I certainly hope you don’t have family because you will never be seen again….”

Tears started to form in Francine’s eyes when she heard what La Diabla said. She did have family, but they were in Oklahoma and she didn’t really talk to them anymore because of her “sexual promiscuity” and was outcast. But she still hope to one day see them again. The thought of being a sex slave frightened her and she didn’t know how much torture she was going to suffer. She then started to panic as she saw the knife in front of her face. She started to whimper pathetically as the knife was directly in front of her eyes.

“Awww…someone is really scared! You should be bitch! You think after forcing me to cum you were going to get away with it? But I do have some good news for you… I am not going to hurt you. I am not going to kill you. Oh no, I need a sex slave to be alive and in good shape. I will have fun with you though. I am sure you can already guess what I am going to do. You have some very sensitive skin from what I remember. Your sexy naked body on my lap. I never did touch your feet though. Tell me Francine, do YOU have tender feet? Let’s find out shall we?”

Francine started to grunt as she heard the ominous words. She tried to wriggle her hands, but she was tied very tight. She discovered just how talented La Diabla was with rope tying. There was a sense of relief in her mind that she was not going to be killed, but then there was the fear of her being tortured. She had a good idea what that torture was going to be after hearing that her feet were going to be touched. A ray of hope filled her mind as she realized she was still wearing her knee high boots! In order to get them taken off, her hogtie would have to be undone. Maybe she could swing or kick her legs to hit La Diabla then she could try to run out of this room.

La Diabla made it over to the middle of Francine’s body and saw the hogtied ankles resting on Francine’s curvy ass. She reached forward and touched the leather boots. She chuckled as she knew these were not expensive boots, which made what she planned much easier. “Maybe you should have told Olivia to give you more pay. These are some CHEAP boots…hehehe” she laughed. She then took her knife and rested the edge at the tip of the toe of the boot. “Now, if I were you, I would lift my toes so they won’t get sliced….” She teased as she then started to cut away at the stitching the held the leather boot and the sole. Then she started to saw away at the sole and when the knife sawed down to the ball of the foot, she put the knife on the bed and then started to tear away at the sole. Ripping noises could be heard and then she eventually managed to rip the sole of the boot away from the leather tops, exposing Francine’s black sock covered sole. Then she picked up the knife and started to cut away at the other boot.

Francine’s mind went into a panic as she felt her boots being cut open! She did lift her toes as much as she could because she did not want them to get sliced. She heard that sawing, then the tearing of the sole of her boot and then she realized her other sole was exposed. She then whimpered in humiliation as she saw both soles of the boots being dropped in front of her face. This was humiliating to her and she stared at the cut away soles. Now she wished she did have more expensive sturdy boots. But she didn’t know they would be cut away from her feet!

“There..now you can stare at those for a while. Oooooh!!!! What do we have here? Cute socks!” La Diabla teased as she saw the socked soles still inside the tops of the boots. She looked at the feet and then poked the middle of the sole. She grinned as the sole reacted and twitched. She poked the soles again, this time repeatedly. The left sole, then the right sole. She felt Francine’s body squirming and she knew from her expertise, these were some ticklish feet! “Hmmmm… Now I am really curious. I wonder if your feet are just as tender as Darby’s…hehehehe”

Francine now started to plead through her gag, but the sounds were muffled. She felt those fingertips poking away at her soles and the ticklish tremors were like electric shocks through her body. She knew she had some very ticklish feet and she started to get stressed at the thought of them being at the hands of La Diabla. She remembered how La Diabla tickled tortured Deputy Darby so she knew she was not in a good position at all. She could not even beg for mercy as Polly’s sock was still entrenched in her mouth. She started to giggle as her toes were now being fondled through the socks. Her eyes then focused on the soles of her boots and could see the size number of her feet. 7.

La Diabla continued to fondle the toes within the socks and was happy to know these feet were ticklish. She thought back at how much she wanted to tickle Francine that fateful night. Now, she had her chance. She then decided to stroke the tip of her nail from the base of those toes and down the sole of the right sock and she could hear Francine’s discomfort. She then zipped her finger right back up the sole and more muffled giggles were coming out. She then spider tickled her fingers up and down the sole and now Francine’s body was writhing. This is what she was waiting for. To get Francine to squirm under her touch. She then dug her fingers under the toes and now her victim was yelping in her gag. She saw the left foot writhing as well because it seemed as though it knew what was going to happen. She then reached over and started to tickle that sock covered sole. She could see Francine’s body tense up and she concentrated on the ball of the foot.

Francine continued to whimper and giggle in her gag as she felt those fingers over her soles. Her feet felt extra sensitive right now, probably because of her fear. Her eyes bugged out as her toes were now being fondled. She couldn’t help but giggle like crazy. She did like her feet being teased through her many sexual escapades, including having them worshipped, but being helpless and her feet so vulnerable seemed to have made them extra ticklish. She looked at the 7 on the surface of those boot soles and one scary thought entered her mind. This torture was with her socks on, imagine when they come off!

La Diabla continued to scrabble her nails up and down the socked soles and she loved the sound of her nails against the sock material. The feet were wiggling like crazy and she licked her lips as she thought about what was inside the socks. Would the soles be tender? What color are they? She had a good idea on the shape of the toes by fondling through the socks, but she was still curious on how they looked. Would the soles be delicious? How much more ticklish would they be? She then stopped the tickling and then looked at her knife. She felt like a kid at Christmas right now and she was going to open her presents! “Hold still…I want to see your feet now.”

Francine moaned in frustration as now it was the moment of truth. Her barefeet were going to be exposed. She closed her eyes and braced herself. She then felt the tip of her sock getting pulled from her toes and stretched out. Then she heard the fabric starting to get cut and heard the shredding on her right foot. Then her toes started to feel the warm air in the room and she knew her toes were now bared. She continued to hear the fabric getting torn open and her sole was getting exposed. A chill rushed through her body as her foot was now exposed.

La Diabla gasped as she saw the bare sole getting exposed. She then looked at it lovingly as she stared at the heel, then the arch, the ball of the foot and the toes. The sole was a combination of pink/tanned skin, the outline of the sole was perfect. The heel was rounded narrow and the foot started to widen a little as it went up to the ball of the foot. The toes were medium in length, with the index toe slightly longer than the big toe, with the big toe being meaty. The rest of the toes descended in length after the index toe. The skin felt very soft. Not as tender as Darby’s, but very soft nonetheless. She put her nose closer to the sole to take a small whiff and the foot smelled a little clean, with a hint of the leather it was enclosed in. She loved how the cut leather surrounded the foot as though it was a picture frame around a masterpiece. She then lowered her head and kissed the sole. A rush of adrenaline flowed through her body as she felt just how soft that skin was on her lips. She was going to enjoy this foot. She then reached out her tongue and gave that sole a lick…..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darby sat with Bobby Jo and they were waiting for whatever La Diabla’s signal would be. Darby still couldn’t believe she was here helping her greatest enemy get revenge in another woman who humiliated her. She looked over at Bobby Jo who seemed really nervous. She knew Bobby Jo was not a fighter and being on this mission probably scared her. “Are you ok Bobby Jo? You look as scared as a bunny rabbit next to a snake.”

“Y-yeah, I am ok. I am just worried that’s all. Ya know me Darby, I scare easily.” Bobby Jo replied, her eyes fixated on Darby’s face. She did find some comfort in seeing confidence in Darby’s face.

“You will be ok. After all, me and La Diabla will do most of the work. You can just sit back here and warn us if anyone else were to show up. You will do great! Plus, when it is over, we can all breathe easier. But….” Darby started.

“But what?” Bobby Jo replied, then she moved closer to Darby.

“I-I just don’t understand why La Diabla chose me of all people. I mean, we never did have the best relationship before this mission. Ya know..ya know what she had done to me..TWICE.” Darby said, remembering what happened to her. “Why does she want revenge anyway? What did Madam Olivia do for her to get some revenge? Do ya know?”

“well…..” Bobby Jo mumbled. “I kinda do. But I-I can’t tell ya…If La Diabla finds out I told anyone what happened, she might hurt me really bad…”

“Look, it is just me. Ya know I will never tell on you. What happened? What happened to La Diabla?” Darby asked, then took a hold of Bobby Jo’s hand for comfort.

“Well….” Bobby Jo said. She then took a deep breath. “She was in a new room where I was, different from the one we were in. Well, Madam Olivia had her drugged, then they tied her down and they….they….tickled her…”

Darby’s eyes popped opened when she heard what happened to La Diabla! “They did what to her? They tickled her?? She’s ticklish?” she said with some excitement in her voice realizing that La Diabla got to endure the same torture she went through.

“yeah.. I mean, they REALLY tickled her. She was tied down on the bed and she couldn’t move. Madam Olivia tickled her armpits, her ribs and even her tits. Then Francine and Polly enjoyed her feet. They got her naked, then they even made her….um…” Bobby Jo hesitated.

“Made her what?” Darby asked.

“Well, they made her cum! With her own feather too!!!” Bobby Jo said with a little excitement in her voice. “It was probably one of the most erotic scenes I have ever witnessed! Seeing her buck like a bronco as she had that orgasm tickled out of her got me super horny. I am even getting aroused right now thinking about it..” Bobby Jo said, subconsciously touching her breasts.

Darby’s mouth was wide open in shock! Listening to Bobby Jo talk about a naked La Diabla getting tickled tortured and force to cum was exciting to her. She couldn’t even imagine it, but had an idea because she was subjected to the same torture. “Are you serious? I-I don’t even know what to say about that…”

“Yeah, it was pretty wild. Ya know, she is a pretty evil woman, but she is incredibly beautiful. Her naked body is definitely a sight to behold. Of course, not as sexy as yours…hehe” Bobby Jo then winked at Darby. Thoughts of a threesome filled her mind with her, Darby and La Diabla.

“Stop that!” Darby chuckled. “No wonder she wants revenge. I won’t say a word. I do have to admit that talking to her last night was strange. I mean, she seemed so….human ya know? Now I know she is ticklish like the rest of us. She is human after all. I sweah this whole experience with her has been a very intense and strange time for me. I wonder what will happen with her and us after this is all over….”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

La Diabla continued to lick the now bared sole and was delighted in the taste. When her tongue licked the ball of the foot, she saw the toes wiggling. She then stopped the licking and stared at the sole. She saw the wet spots on the sole and then started to stroke her fingernails across the wet skin which caused the foot to spasm violently. It seemed like the wet spot made the foot more ticklish. She decided to experiment. She tickled the spot below the big toe met the ball of the foot with her fingernail and heard the muffled giggle coming out. Then she licked that same spot a few times, savoring the taste, then stroked her fingernail at the same spot and the intensity of a ticklish reaction went way up in scale. The foot strained and the toes clenched in ticklish agony. La Diabla couldn’t help but chuckle. She then licked the instep and then used her fingernail to stroke that recently licked skin and once again, more intense giggles came out.

Francine did her best to breathe through her nose as the socks in her mouth was muffling her ticklish screams and restricted her breathing a little. The licking and then tickling of her foot was driving her crazy. Her body tensed up when she felt that tongue lick her heel and she knew what followed up. That evil fingernail then scratched the wet spot on her heel and she started to yip like a small poodle dog. Lick then shriek. Lick then shriek. Lick then stronger shriek as the underside of her index toe was licked, then tickled. She couldn’t even beg. She tried her best, but the sock muffled her sounds.

La Diabla was enjoying herself as her mouth loved the taste of Francine’s foot and the muffled screams of ticklish terror. She then looked at the base of the toes. She then put the tip of her index fingernail right on the outer edge of the big toe, where it meets the ball of the foot, then traced it along the line of the big toe and then across the rest of the toes. The toes violently started to wiggle as the sensation was very intense. She held that foot as firm as she could as her nail finally made it to the baby toe and then she softly stroked her nails along the outside edge of the foot. She chuckled to herself when she heard the whimpering from Francine as this slow torture must have been driving her absolutely insane. Then her nails made it to the outside edge of the heel, then slowly trickled up the heel and rested right in the arch. She paused at that spot and let Francine clam down a little, but also put her on edge.

Francine’s eyes were watering as the tickling of her toes and the edges of her foot was too much. It seemed as though her foot was getting more ticklish as the nail found its way around it. She felt really helpless right now and could only hope her torment would end. She tried to pull her foot away, but it was still tied in the hogtie. She just wanted to be free. Now regret started to settle in her mind as she remembered how much she tormented La Diabla. Then a tickle shiver ripped through her spine as she felt that same evil nail traveling up her sole at a very slow pace. That feeling of agony as the nail slowly skittered in her arch, then at the spot where the arch meets the ball of the foot, right in the middle of her foot. She gave a muffled squeal when the nail went to the instep and then the inside edge of her foot. Her eyes made contact again at the torn off soles of her boots and she saw the 7 again. Then she shut her eyes and giggled uncontrollably as she felt the nails now moving rapidly all over her sole. La Diabla was trying to kill her with ticklish hell!

La Diabla was truly enjoying herself. She knew Francine was suffering as her nails and fingers tickle violated all of this sole. Then her eyes looked over at the left sole, still hidden in the sock, her foot still surrounded by the leather boot covering. She bit her lip and then reached her hand over to the left sole and quickly poked at the sole. She heard the grunting of Francine as she playfully poked away at the sole. “Ooooooohhhh!!! Is someone’s other foot ticklish too? Maybe I should play with that one too. But, it is hiding from me…should I cut this sock open too? If you don’t want me to, please tell me no clearly my dear…” she teased with a devious look in her eyes.

Francine started to grunt as hard as she could, trying to get the word “no” out of her mouth, but couldn’t. The sock inside her mouth and wrapped around her mouth and head made any word impossible to be clear. She felt the tugging at her left sock and knew it was just moments before her other foot was bared and subjected to horrendous tickle torture. She clenched her left toes in a futile effort and then she heard it. She heard the fabric of the sock tearing as the knife was slicing through it. Her body started to shake with fear as her foot was now being exposed.

La Diabla saw the new flesh being exposed and a satisfied grin formed on her face. After cutting open the hole, she then used her hands to tear open the rest of the sock and got it off the sole. “My my my…what a beautiful sole you have. I swear girl, the bottoms of your feet are stunning. Tell me, is this other foot of yours ticklish too? It looks so helpless right now. I bet it would a HORRIBLE thing if it was tickled. Am I right? I think I know because you tickled my feet didn’t you? When you tickled me, my body was so scared, so frightened about being tickled, it drove my mind crazy! Being so helpless…. So ticklish and there was nothing you could do but take it…..” she teased. “I am going to torture you Francine. I mean, I am really going to torture you!”

Francine started to moan in desperation as she listened to La Diabla’s words. It was true, she did get to inflict some torture on la Diabla and now she was the one trapped. She was the one at the mercy of a woman with evil tickling intentions and she was completely helpless to stop it. Her mind flashed back to when she tickled La Diabla’s feet and now her own feet were going to suffer.

“Tickle tickle tickle…” La Diabla cooed as she skittered her fingers up and down the left sole. She was once again rewarded with muffled giggles and a shaking, writhing body of her victim. She really went after that foot, especially the ball of the foot. It seemed to be a very sensitive spot and then she invaded the arch and enjoyed the muffled screams of desperation. Her eyes then focused in on the skin and she leaned her face towards the sole and gave the big toe a lick, then tickled that wet spot on the pad of the big toe. “I am going to really enjoy tickling this foot…..” she then gave an evil sounding chuckle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time was passing and Darby was getting restless. She was ready for action and had to wait. She looked over at Bobby Jo who started to fan herself with her hat as the temperature was starting to rise, even this early in the morning. “Ya getting hot?”

“yes…wow, today is probably going to be a real hot one…” Bobby Jo said, then leaned her head back on the boulder she was leaning against.

“When is she gonna give the signal? It has been over 30 minutes now. Do ya think she might have run into some trouble?” Darby asked, then changed her body position and started to look down between the boulders towards the Mission.

“I don’t think so. You know La Diabla..she is one tough woman. I am sure she is fine. Probably found Madam Olivia and having her way with her. Hehe” Bobby Jo giggled.

“true….” Darby began. “…..but she is outnumbered. What if they captured her again? She may need muh help!”

“Relax Darby! I am sure La Diabla can handle herself. You really want to get into some action don’t ya?” Bobby Jo giggled.

“You could say that…I mean, La Diabla is not the only one who wants some revenge. I was a victim too ya know..” Darby said.

“yeah, you were. Hehe but look at you. Deputy Darby ready to go help the evil villain La Diabla to get revenge on a madam..” Bobby Jo giggled. “Ya know, you look really cute when you are excited and anxious…”

Darby blushed at the compliment. “Don’t say that, ya making me blush! But I think I should go check it out. I mean, she could use muh help. Stay here and be on the look out ok?”

“Looks like I am not gonna convince you otherwise. Ok, but be careful. Oh, before you go, I want to give you something…” Bobby Jo said with a sly look in her eyes, then motioned Darby to come closer to her. Once Darby got slose enough, she reached forward, took the back of Darby’s head to bring her closer to her face, then gave her a passionate kiss on the lips.

Darby’s eyes went wide open with shock then started to close as she felt the warm passionate kiss. The kiss soon broke and she felt a little lightheaded. “W-what was that for?”

“Just wanted to give you a good luck kiss.. Now be careful down there ya hear?” Bobby Jo winked.

Darby tipped her cowboy hat and winked. She really did enjoy the kiss and now she was going to get down to the Mission. She went around the boulders and slowly made her way down the mountain side using the same path La Diabla did earlier. She made it to the bottom of the mountain and then crept her way to the outside of the Mission wall. She looked down the wall and saw the rope and grappling hook, La Diabla used. She made her way to the rope, and then scaled the wall, She made it to the top of the wall, look over in the courtyard and then carefully climbed over and down the wall. Darby was now in the Mission!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

La Diabla was using her tongue to lick and slither between the toes of Francine’s left foot. She absolutely loved the taste of the toes on her tongue and was in a trance of listening to the muted giggles of her victim. She then started to nibble on the ball of the foot which only caused more body spasms from Francine. As she used her mouth to devour the sole of Francine’s left foot, she used a hand to tickle the still vulnerable right sole. Now both feet were being assaulted, which only got her more aroused. Then she stopped as she heard a noise!

Polly was coming up the stairs whistling as she finished preparing breakfast. She was going to go into the room, and get Francine to come down, then go get Madam Olivia to join them. She was wondering what was taking Francine so long to come downstairs so she wanted to see if her friend was sleeping again. As she got close to the door, she thought she heard some mumbling and grunting. “What is that?” she thought to herself then entered into the bedroom. She stopped right in her tracks as she saw Francine on her bed and hogtied! She rushed on over and got into Francine’s eyes as she knelt down on the floor. She noticed the gag and the tears coming from Francine’s eyes. Her own eyes looked up and saw Francine’s delicate soles exposed and then notice the torn soles in front of Francine. “What in tarnation happened to you???!!!”

Francine saw Polly and her eyes bugged out. She then started to grunt wildly and tried to use her eyes to point behind Polly with desperation. She knew what was about to happen.

“What? What happened to you?? Why are you tied up like this?” Polly asked as she started to try and remove the sock gag. Then she heard a click and felt something touching the back of her head.

“Scream and you die…” a voice said.

Polly’s body went cold as she realized someone else was in the room. She figured out there was a gun at her head and she was scared. “Please..please don’t shoot me..” she said, tears welling up in her eyes.

“I won’t kill you if you do what I tell you. Now, stand up and turn around. SLOWLY” the voice said.

Polly slowed stood up and saw the sadness in Francine’s eyes. She gulped and then slowly turned around. Her heart nearly stopped as she now saw the intruder. La Diabla! “La-La Diabla! You?”

“Yes it is me. Now, keep your mouth shut and listen to me. I am here for my revenge. I got that little bitch Francine, now I think I should get my revenge on you too…” La Diabla said, now cocking the gun.

Polly was frozen in place. Her life started to flash before her eyes and now she started to cry. ‘Please….please don’t kill me.. I am sorry! Please!” she begged.

La Diabla let out a chuckle. “I won’t kill you if you obey me. Your first order is, keep your mouth shut. Do not scream, just do what I tell you and you will be ok. Now, you see Francine there? Look at her.”

Polly turned her head to look over her shoulder and could see Francine on the bed, hogtied, soles exposed and looking completely helpless. She then faced La Diabla again and nodded her head. Her body started to tremble in fear.

La Diabla felt a warm glow fill her body. Her plan was going amazingly well and now she had the other “stooge” with her. She did have a specific plan for Polly but this moment was not part of it. Her memory did recall how Polly helped her after she was tossed outside like a piece of trash after being tickle tortured. She remembered how Polly showed some form of empathy, like helping her get dressed, walking with her back to her horse and even giving back her gun. She remembered even during her tickle torment, Polly always seemed hesitant to get involved, as though she feared her. These memories led her to her plan for Polly and for the downfall of Madam Olivia. But for now, she figured she might as well have some fun. “You’re such a good girl Polly….now, I want you to do something for me. Ready to do it?”

“Y-yes. What do y-y-you want me to do?” Polly whispered in fear.

“Well, Francine here has been very naughty. You remember what she did to me? Well, I was giving her some payback with those feet of hers since she enjoyed mine so much. I want you to have some fun with them too. I want you to tickle her feet….” La Diabla grinned. “Tickle them right now and enjoy yourself. You better make her suffer too!”

Polly’s eyes popped open in surprise. Did La Diabla really just tell her to tickle Francine’s feet? Was she really supposed to make her friend suffer? So many thoughts went through her mind as she thought about Francine’s feet. She remembered how many times she got to play with them in their private chambers, she even remembered when her own feet were tickled by Francine the previous night. Francine kind of changed on her. She seemed more dominant, more determined to have some kind of power. It was as though she wanted to one day become another Madam running a brothel of her own. Now she was hogtied, helpless and was already tortured. She turned her body and observed her. She looked at those soles. There they were, surrounded by leather boot material on the top of the feet, but so exposed. She thought about how ticklish Francine might be. She took a deep breath, then sat down on the bed and just stared at the quivering soles as Francine’s body started to writhe.

“You seem to like them. Well, tickle them. Make her suffer. You either make her suffer, or I will make YOU suffer..” La Diabla said with venom in her voice.

Polly then looked at the helpless soles and reached her finger forward. Her index finger then made contact with the soft skin and she smiled. She then stroked her finger up and then down the right sole and seeing that foot wiggle in terror actually put a smile on her face. She then used her index and middle fingers to touch the ball of the foot, then slid them down into the arch. The foot went into a spasm and Polly then looked at La Diabla like a child that just found a new toy. She saw La Diabla nod in approval and now she started to slide her fingers all across the sole. A rush of adrenaline filled her body as she heard the muffled laughter coming from Francine. Now, thoughts filled her mind of how Francine took advantage of her being trapped under the table last night, by removing her boot and tickling her foot. Francine didn’t show her any mercy as she was tickled tortured on her foot until she agreed to service Francine later. She remembered how helpless she felt as Francine’s evil fingers tickle tortured her sole. Now, she was going to have a measure of revenge. She then used her other hand to hold the top of the foot, still covered by the leather boot, so she could hold the foot still so she could tickle it.

Francine started to shriek into her gag as she felt Polly’s fingers scrabbling all over her foot. The longer she was tickled, the more sensitive she would be. Her head started to shake and her voice was still trying to plead to end this torment. It was getting frustrating for her as she was trapped and she could not avoid this torture. Then her eyes opened and she grew concerned. Now, right before her eyes was the beautiful smirking face of La Diabla!

La Diabla stared into Francine’s eyes and she could only smirk in evil glee. She stared deep into her brown eyes to let her know her torture was not going to end until she decided it was to stop. She was enjoying the look of fear in those eyes and it filled her soul with joy. She then shook her head side to side, as though she was scolding a naughty child. She then decided to use her lips to make the word “suffer”, but no sound came from her mouth. She just continued to mouth the word over and over again. “Suffer. Suffer. Suffer. Suffer. Suffer. Suffer. Suffer….”

Polly was getting into tickling Francine’s foot. She found the ultra sensitive spots on the foot, such as the base of the toes, or the spot below the ball of the foot into the arch, but found all the ticklish spots. She was having a really good time at this point. She thought about when she got to softly tickle Darby’s foot under Madam Olivia’s command and that was such a pleasurable experience, but after that, she didn’t really get to join in and tickle a victim. It was Francine that was getting the love from Madam Olivia. It was Francine that was starting to be a favorite. It was Francine trying to make her submissive and be her playtoy. Polly wanted to show Francine that she is submissive to Madam Olivia, not her! She then looked over at the left foot. She licked her lips, then went after that foot. She looked close at the instep and diddled her finger across that skin and could only enjoy the reaction from the quivering foot. Polly wanted to punish this foot!

Francine started to let the tears fall from her eyes as the tickling was driving her insane. She saw the sadistic glee in La Diabla’s eyes and she knew she was doomed. The thought of being a sex slave to her scared her and she realized her life was over. She prayed somehow Madam Olivia would stop by for breakfast and rescue her. Her muffled laughter hit another octave as she felt Polly’s fingers invading her left toes. She wished she could beg at this point, but all she could do is what La Diabla was mouthing to her silently. Suffer.

La Diabla chuckled to herself as Francine continued to writhe and scream into her gag. She reached her hand forward and started to run her fingers through Francine’s short hair. She started thinking about this bad little vixen was going to be her sex slave. El Guapo kept a harem of women that kept him sexually entertained and there were times she got to play with the women. But now with Francine, she had a slave of her own. She planned to take Francine to Mexico and enjoy carnal pleasures. Then she decided it was time to enact the next part of her plan as she knew a good amount of time passed. “Polly, stop tickling her feet..”

Polly broke out of her trance as she heard the command to stop tickling Francine. She was completely wrapped up into tickling those precious feet and a little disappointment creeped over her body. But then she started to worry. What if she was not doing a good enough job of tickling Francine’s feet? Would La Diabla punish her? She didn’t think she could handle that. She looked at La Diabla and hoped for the best.

“Very good my dear… Now, I need you do something for me. You do this, and you will be free. Understand? “La Diabla told her. She saw Polly give her an affirmative head nod. She then gave a quick pat on Francine’s head, took Polly by the arm and walked over to the other end of the room.

Francine was catching her breath and she was relieved the tickling stopped. As she tried to get her mind back into reality, she saw La Diabla standing towards the other end of the room with Polly and she noticed La Diabla whispering in Polly’s ear. She had a chill go through her spine as she knew it probably wouldn’t bode well for her.

Polly’s face went into shock as she listened to La Diabla’s instruction. She couldn’t believe her ears. She was given a mission and a huge responsibility. She looked at La Diabla, then over at Francine, then back to La Diabla. She then exited the room, leaving Francine alone again with La Diabla.

La Diabla saw Polly leave the room and she closed the door. Her plan was coming into fruition and now it was time to enjoy this part of it a little longer. She then walked over to a very frightened Francine and knelt down. She looked at the fear in her eyes and a smile formed on her face. “Scared? Good! By the end of this day, Olivia will be finished and YOU will be with me as you start your new life as my sex slave. Speaking of sex, I think it is time I play with those tits of yours….” She teased. She then rolled Francine over onto her left side, exposing her upper body. With her being hogtied, her stomach, ribs, chest protruded a little, making them extremely vulnerable. She then started to unbutton the shirt, exposing the skin and an evil laugh escaped her lips. It was time to enjoy tormenting Francine to a sensual extreme.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darby was sneaking through the courtyard and looking around for any signs of life. Her gun was drawn, ready to use it at any moment. She then made it over to the far upper right corner building of the Mission and put her back against the wall next to the front door. She turned her head and did a brief look into the building as the door was opened. She didn’t see anything so she slowly walked in. The inside of the building looked a little lavish as it was adorned with rugs, fine couches, paintings and the wooden walls were painted and shined. She then walked through the seating room area and then found some stairs. She thought she heard a noise and froze in place. After pausing, she then resumed her path and slowly walked up the stairs. She wished she had her other pair of boots, the first pair that La Diabla stole, because they weren’t as loud on wooden floors/stairs as the current ones she was wearing. But she still made her way up the stairs, ready for action!

Her mind raced as she made it to the top of the stairs and looked around. She saw a few doors, with one slightly ajar. She continued to listen for any sound and when she determined it was safe, she proceeded. She decided to investigate the door that was opened a little. She made it to the door and then with soft deft of hand, she slowly opened the door a little further. She removed her hat so she could peer in a little more without opening the door all the way. From her vantage point, the room seemed empty. She then opened the door further and then slowly walked inside and put her hat back on. She then looked forward and was impressed with the room. It was rather large with a king sized bed in the middle, but also a small couch with wooden armrests off to the side. The blanket of the bed was a deep red, that matched the couch cushions and the walls had a brilliant designed wallpaper. It really looked nice. Darby started to walk towards the bed which was by a window. She wanted to look out to see if anyone was out there now. She knew there were only 3 women here, not including La Diabla, so they had to be somewhere. Then she heard a creak in the floor board and then another click that sounded like a cocked gun.

“PUT YER HANDS UP! NOW! DROP YOUR GUN!” a voice yelled.

Darby shook her head as she was caught. She dropped her gun to the floor and she started to put her hands up and started to breathe deep. She recognized the voice and knew she was in trouble.

“Turn around! Very slowly or I will put a lot of hot lead into your body!” Madam Olivia commanded while holding a shotgun.

Darby did as she was told and slowly turned around. “Don’t shoot. I am turning around really slowly.” she said. She turned all the way around and now she was face to face with Madam Olivia who did not look happy at all. She was dressed in a deep red velvet dress that accentuated her breasts, black stockings and black leather ankle high boots. She was also holding a shotgun and pointed it directly at Darby’s face.

A smile crept on Madam Olivia’s face. “Well, Deputy Darby, so nice to see ya again. How do we always keep meeting like this? Ya sneaking around my premises…”

Darby gulped as this was the second time she was caught by this woman. “Madam Olivia, it is good to see you again I guess…How ‘bout you lower that gun and we can talk like civilized ladies?”

Madam Olivia let out a loud laugh as she heard Darby’s words. “Civilized? Oh you sweet pretty thing! For a law enforcement officer, you sure are not very talented at spy work are you? I saw you sneaking around my courtyard headed inside this building. I waited for you and behold, here you are once again in my clutches. So, what brings you here?”

Darby didn’t know how to react. She couldn’t disclose the plan she had with La Diabla. But she had to come up with something because she was caught snooping around, with her gun drawn. Her mind raced and then she just said the first thing that popped into her mind. “I-I was lost…”

“Lost? You were lost?” Madam Olivia then chuckled. “Now Deputy, do ya think I am really going to believe you were lost?”

“But I am lost. I was riding through Jackson Pass and got disoriented. I tried to f-find muh way back, then I saw this Mission….” Darby said, making up the story as she went along. “…I thought it was abandoned then I saw the horses. I didn’t know if this place was friend or foe….”

Madam Olivia looked at her like a mother would like at her child caught in a lie. “You really didn’t learn from the last time did you? You LIED to me back at my saloon and now you LIE to me again. I should shoot that pretty face off right now for trespassing…”

“No!! Don’t shoot me! I sweah! I am telling the truth. I was lost…” Darby pleaded.

“Well, this might actually be a good thing for me. I know you’re lyin’ to me and I am going to prove it. Looks like I will have to…..tickle…it out of ya…” Madam Olivia grinned.

Darby turned white as a ghost! The mere mention of tickling made her body involuntarily shake in fear. “Tickle me? Now, why would you do that? “

Madam Oliva just laughed. Darby sounded so pathetic at this point. “Because you’re lyin’ to me and I hate liars. Besides, I had so much fun with you last time, but this time I will tickle you….all over. Includin’ your pussy. I didn’t get to do that last time. So deputy, I want you to STRIP! I want ya naked as the day you were born. If you don’t, then I will fill your body with hot lead! Now do it!”

How did you like this one? Things are picking up! Can our poor heroine overcome and prevail or will she continue to endure hellacious torture? Stay tuned for part 9 coming next week. Your feedback is most welcomed.

Another good chapter, although this one was more of a tease lol excited for the next for sure

Another good chapter, although this one was more of a tease lol excited for the next for sure

Thank you for the feedback! Oh yes, part 9 and eventually 10 will have much more intense torment. Thank you for being such a fan of this series. It gives me tremendous motivation. Part 9 will drop this week!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back