• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Plumber

tickledmrs

TMF Poster
Well here it is covid, and the sink starts leaking. Hubby is working triple shifts so has no time to fix it, so he sends an aquaintance who is a plumber to look at it.
He assures me the guy is covid tested and is negative. Apparently he also got the vaccine because they do emergency repairs and home restorations for floods, fires, etc.
Anyway, the guy comes over, has his mask on, I tell him he doesn't need it, we are covid negative and I sanitized everything. Apparently he's friends with hubby.
I tell him the kitchen is down the hall, follow me. He's behind me and grabs my sides and tickles me.
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (I'm squirming) "I'm Ticklish
Him: "Oh really?,sweet!"
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH "Aw com'on,I'm really ticklish!" He tickled me all the way down the hall.
We get to the kitchen, he checks the sink and starts the repair. It takes about an hour.
We go back down the hall and he again grabs my sides and I'm laughing hysterically, begging him to stop.
He gets into my underarms and I'm laughing wildly,and go to the floor. I'm barefoot and he grabs my feet and starts tickling them.
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "oh god,not my feet , they are so ticklish!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Him:"Coochie ccoochie cooo"
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH "no no no, not that I can't stand it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA".
He tickled my feet for about 40 minutes, I was hysterical and out of my mind.
He stopped.
Me: "OMG, I'm so terribly ticklish. You were killing me!"
Him: "Yeah, Dave said you were".
Me: "So, he set me up hey?"
Him(sheepishly), yeah he did".
Me: The bastard!, what do I owe you?"
Him: "No charge, I just got paid, this was fun".
Apparently the sink got fixed at my expense!

Seems like your ticklers ride on the small margin of harassing. I mean if only a stranger's tickle would tick you off and that's it.

When I saw that this was from you Mrs., I knew it was going to be good! And of course, you didn't disappoint! I just gotta get to be friends with your husband....! :p

Plumbers are always expensive.:p:p

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Mrs. I love how your hubby sets you up all the time and these guys that tickle you are so brazen !! Lol Love all your stories. Listen i finally learned about the chatroom feature in this site. I saw you sent me a PM message a while back, would love to chat. When are u in the room ? Thank you for your posts.

Last edited:
I don't know. It took him an hour to fix the sink, yet he only got 40 minutes of tickling. I think you owe him 20 minutes. :p

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back