• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone prefer tickling with socks left on?

RickyN

TMF Regular
Simple enough question, is there anyone that prefers tickling with the socks left on?

I'm a fan of girls in ankle socks and even feel that my fingers move better over the material than on bare skin

I'll always prefer barefoot tickling. But taking off a pair of shoes and having the combination of jeans and socks is great as well. It's also fun, because you get to see just how sensitive a woman's feet are to being tickled even while "protected" by socks.

It can certainly add to the build up when the tickler takes the socks off and tickles the lee barefoot. ;)

As a Lee, I much prefer them off because skin on skin is my fav! Starting with them on, or shoes and socks on, is super fun. And if you do it right it makes me more ticklish.

Yeah I actually really like sock tickling and I'm' not 100% sure why. I think it's probably because it feels kind of casual? Like I'm just sitting on the couch with a girl who's relaxing and she has socks on when I tickle her. Don't know for sure. I like barefoot tickling too obviously but yeah I'm super into sock tickling.

As a Ler, for me, half the fun is taking a guys shoes and socks off myself, as I feel it adds to the build up. I much prefer skin on skin tickling, but recently had the pleasure of meeting a guy who was super ticklish just with his socks on, let alone with them off! Of course they eventually came off, Lol, but it was actually a lot of fun tickling him with them on.

Yes lots of times. I like the cute thin socks women will wear, and if they're kind of worn out around the balls and heel of the feet it's even cuter!

Socks no; hosiery yes.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Simple enough question, is there anyone that prefers tickling with the socks left on?

I'm a fan of girls in ankle socks and even feel that my fingers move better over the material than on bare skin

Plenty of people prefer sock tickling - despite the certain whiny barefoot assholes who jump up and down at the ~5% (at the most) of clips that dare to focus on this branch of the fetish. There is a really unpleasant narcissism that emerges when this topic comes up that I find quite vile.

Plenty of people prefer sock tickling - despite the certain whiny barefoot assholes who jump up and down at the ~5% (at the most) of clips that dare to focus on this branch of the fetish. There is a really unpleasant narcissism that emerges when this topic comes up that I find quite vile.

:doublefinger: :pieface: :neenerneener: :laughhard: :rowfull:

Socks are cool if the situation works. I can only remember maybe two instances where I found a girl to be ticklish in socks. After discovering that, I couldn't wait to get them in nylons...as they would be a wee bit more ticklish ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back