• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How did you find TMF?

Yote

Verified
I was looking for a tickling story and found it here. Don’t remember what the story was about anymore. I hadn’t seen a tickling site as big as TMF and wanted to look around.

Lurked for months and debated whether or not I should join. Made the move about 3 years ago (relatively short, I know) and haven’t looked back.

What about you?

Probably outing myself as being a minor when I was on here initially, but when I was 16, I typed in tickling in AOL search. From there I found ANA, Real Tickling and Tickling Paradise. Eventually that led me here and to tickle theater. I lurked pretty much forever. Even after creating a new legit account. Lol. The rest is history

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I found this place back in it's early days. I was like 11, lol. I didn't actually join til I was 19 though. But I sure read a lot of stories back then.

It was a link on a foot fetish site back in 2001.

LBFT

I was a minor when I joined it, I wondered why I felt somewhat excited about when I saw a girl get tickled and at the time, the very mention of my then gf getting tickled was strangely arousing and when I knew that her best friend was tickling her....

Suffice to say I joined this forum to understand what tickling was truly about and why I had those feelings. I am happy to say I found out what I wanted to know. :)

I always knew I was the only person with a ‘thing’ for being tickled. I have no clue why, but one day I googled it. And I saw the results and thought omg, there are others! I’ve been lurking ever since.

I always knew I was the only person with a ‘thing’ for being tickled. I have no clue why, but one day I googled it. And I saw the results and thought omg, there are others! I’ve been lurking ever since.

I also used to think I was the only one. It felt SO GOOD to find out that there were others :twohugs:

Like many i assume i thought i must be the only one in the world who liked tickling. One summer vacation day i just happened to type Olive Oyl Tickled into a search engine which linked me to a story called The Georgia Peach on the old TK Lovers website. I couldn't believe it. A website with tickling stories and with celebrities? Wow. I then checked thier links and found Tickle Theater and TMF. And the rest as they say is history!

Was online way before TMF but followed the creators as it was being built into what it is now. Jeff is the only original team now I believe, but could be wrong. It was the pinnacle of all the small sites around back in the early days (as well as the Newsgroups). Was here under one name or another since the beginning

I think I followed people over here from TickleTheater, which in turn I can only imagine I found though furtive googling.

I don't remember anymore, but I accidentally stumbled across a search while googling a question. It was quite a while ago and finally decided to register. ¡Oye!

It was about 7 years ago now that I searched up tickling stories and found this very interesting site that actually focused on my fetish. I didn’t join until a year ago.

I've been here forever too - since 2005! Gotta love the old days of realtickling.com and those super short teaser clips you had to download to see. I enjoyed this site and tickletheatre. I especially loved the artwork here, although I think a lot of the talent has since moved on to Deviant Art, Patreon, and other places.

This place is a great forum of potential still, I think

Unfortunately, General Zod passed away around the time I found TMF.

Chad was a very decent fellow, a long-distance truck driver who also built model tanks. KT and I met him at the Albany munch. Unfortunately he died of cancer in early January of 2018, having been diagnosed in late November of 2017. He deserves to be remembered and spoken well of.

As for my finding the TMF, it was in the best way possible. I was in a London fetish club in the very late nineties, watching a woman get flogged. I idly turned to the unknown tall dark-haired (very authentic) beauty next to me, and said, 'My own interests are far more subtle.' And she stared at me and said, 'What do you mean'?!'
Feeling cavalier, I told her, and she told me shyly in return in fits and starts through her embarrassment that tickling was the most erotic thing she could think of and always had been. She couldn't even say the 'T' word. She'd had a tickle-dom in the past but had been without that variation for a vey long time.

We went back to her place and had a very laughter-filled night, bondage and all, and stayed together intermittently for a while playing pretty hard until things trickled off but are still friends over twenty years later, seeing one another platonically now and again.

And she's the one who introduced me to this site- I lurked for a while, then joined.

I found this place as soon as I got internet connection back in the 90s never acctual knew tickling or feet was a fetish thought I was alone till a i googled tickling feet but in all honesty I’ve just been Abel to join recently always kept felt realy shy about it unless it was with a sexual partner

I first found this site around 2000/01 when I was way underage lol. It was a much different place back then as I can remember seeing so many homophobic comments thrown at people who would post about male tickling it was ridiculous, it seemed back then a lot of people on here expected only female tickling discussions and those into m/m tickling were bullied out of the forum so I never joined until 2009. Still a lot of bickering on here though which will never change :) but at least the homophobic comments have died down since. How things have changed over 20 years.

I first found this site around 2000/01 when I was way underage lol. It was a much different place back then as I can remember seeing so many homophobic comments thrown at people who would post about male tickling it was ridiculous, it seemed back then a lot of people on here expected only female tickling discussions and those into m/m tickling were bullied out of the forum so I never joined until 2009. Still a lot of bickering on here though which will never change :) but at least the homophobic comments have died down since. How things have changed over 20 years.

I joined back in 2010 and for some of those reasons you mentioned, I didn't really come back here until late last year. I found it to be anti male tickling, which was a shame, but I have to say 10 years later, it's a much more accepting place.

I found TMF from another site, they had a link on their page and so that's how I came to become a member.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back