• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling cuckold 😊

For me, it’s a thrilling concept... though I’m not sure if we would ever act it out at the session level. Watching her get pedicures has been a good way to test the waters at least.

Oh yes, a good Way to test&#55357;&#56832;
I have a simular experince one time at a neurologist with my wife. Where he had to check her nerve by run his fingers down under her feet. She pulled her feet away, and let out a funny Sound. Very short But hot for me&#55357;&#56833;

For me, it’s a thrilling concept... though I’m not sure if we would ever act it out at the session level. Watching her get pedicures has been a good way to test the waters at least.

Oh yes, a good Way to test😀
I have a simular experince one time at a neurologist with my wife. Where he had to check her nerve by run his fingers down under her feet. She pulled her feet away, and let out a funny Sound. Very short But hot for me😁

Yeah, at the end of the day, I think I'd be far too selfish to share. But she and I do really enjoy sharing pics/gifs.

belong - Copy.jpg

I have thought about it as well. Short strokes with one finger generate a pleasant reaction. I could only imagine the reaction that would occur if her size 11's were toe tied at the mercy of a relentless tickler with an abundance of tools and techniques.

20180922_170254.jpg

I too love this thought. If anyone want to chat and share pictures and stories of our wives message me on Skype...cavs132016

A lot of the tickling I've done since LOL shut down has been along these lines...that is, tickling other guy's wives or girlfriends while they watch.

If anyone wants to talk about meeting and watching me professionally tickle your SO while maybe shooting your very own private LOL tickle clip, and you're in the south central Indiana orbit, drop me a line.

I'm quinn65 on Fetlife if you want to see pics of what I do.

Q

Edit: actually just described a session like this in another recent post:

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...LOL-Tickle-Clips-(retired)-meets-julesbraking

Last edited:
A lot of the tickling I've done since LOL shut down has been along these lines...that is, tickling other guy's wives or girlfriends while they watch.

If anyone wants to talk about meeting and watching me professionally tickle your SO while maybe shooting your very own private LOL tickle clip, and you're in the south central Indiana orbit, drop me a line.

I'm quinn65 on Fetlife if you want to see pics of what I do.

Q

Edit: actually just described a session like this in another recent post:

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...LOL-Tickle-Clips-(retired)-meets-julesbraking

Natasha's foot tickling clip is one of my top five clips of all time!

EE3E40E4-37E9-48DB-8604-CFC7F0F83D38.jpeg
The fantasy of seeing my wife tied and tickled to sexual submission
Turns me on. love to chat with like minded people About fantasies and or real life scenarios Skype. live:dback59_1

I have read several stories from TamiraK that have cuckold tickling as a regular theme. I can recommend the following:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?320995 – A Day at the Beach (m/f)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?321565 – A Husband’s Regret a.k.a. The Pregnant MILF (mm/f)
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?328002 – The Wife & The Young Shoe Salesman (m/f)

A Day at the Beach is one of my all-time favourites.

I'm generally not a fan of stories but those were really good - thanks for the links!

My latest story is on this topic - Husband invites guy from the TMF over to tickle his wife. Check it out! It's called The TMF Massage Guy

It’s so interesting how many of us have this fantasy...if anyone would like to chat send me a message, I’d genuinely love to talk to you about my wife.

I'm single but I do like the idea of having a girlfriend/wife tickled by another man. I also like the idea of a man/men tickling the both of us together. I tend to fantasize about a girlfriend/wife fucking some dominate, alpha male who ties me up and tickles me in front of her while she mocks me.

I would love to see my gf tickled. I fantasized about my ex wife getting tickled as well-still do!

That settles it...as soon as I win the lottery, I'm turning the old LOL Tickle Clips mobile unit into a traveling roadshow and hitting the road to provide nationwide tickling cuckold services... ;)

Call me old fashioned but I think it would be hotter if I was friends with the couple. Tickling her while he watched safely from a distance.

Wow! Just read this one, dahoochman! Just wow! Incredible writing and incredibly sexy ticklish content! Instant classic! Love it! I too am enamored with this theme of men tickling another husband’s wife. Thanks for writing this🙏🏼 Will definitely check out more of your stories. Awesome work! Awesome writing! Awesome imagination!

Love this thread! Thanks for starting it, @Nerkowiec ! I wrote a story called ‘The Motel Tickling’ available on Amazon as a Kindle eBook.

Here’s the link:

https://www.amazon.com/Motel-Tickling-MM-Voyeuristic-Fantasy-ebook/dp/B084FJD9MT

If anyone is interested, because I love this thread and the TMF so much, if you’ll email me at: [email protected] and indicate you’re 18 years old or older, I’ll send you a free copy of the manuscript in your email inbox :)

Thanks again for the thread! Look forward to more discussions on this most fascinating of fantasies! :)

Just the thought drives me insane. My latina girlfriend is the biggest tease known to man. She has tiny tanned feet that lead up to smooth meaty thighs. Shes constantly taunting or trash talking men when out drinking or at a social gathering...or both. She lives in a large house with 2 other girls and 3 guys. She constantly wears tiny cotton shorts with the top rolled over, causing an achingly snug fit (you know where.) I would love for them to get all out revenge on her, while onlookers stroked like fiends watching her torment.

8831665_hq_4.gif

This is literally my fantasy. My gf claims she's "too ticklish" to be tickled "more than a touch" so I haven't tickled her much at all. She's aware of my fantasy about how badly I fantasize of someone tickle torturing her while I'm helplessly watching. Super hot especially since she's such a tease with her feet. Feel free to PM if you want to chat about it more.

I'd love to do this to lesbian couples. Cuckold em boff

To let you know, I've recently completed my longest story, which is all about this very topic:

CUCKLED: A Tickling Story

It's an epic—over 25,000 words—so you'll need some time to enjoy it fully! :typerhappy:

Tamira

Yes!

My gf is tall, very pretty and has crazy ticklish feet. I would love to see others
Pin or tie her! A huge fantasy!

Huge fantasy of mine!

I’ve always fantasized about someone tickling my wife and even more of a fantasy to see her tickle tortured! She’s extremely ticklish and can’t handle being tickled more than just a quick playful tickle, but I’d love to see a guy or girl, known or stranger tickle her! Especially her feet given that they are so extremely ticklish and basically off limits to me haha. I have no clue where this fantasy has come from or where it started, I just have always fantasized about it ever since my first gf. It’s nice seeing so many other like minded people!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back