• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling cuckold 😊

nerkowiec

Hey guys, I'm new. I wanted to ask you what do you think about your girlfriend tickled by another man/men (naked or not). It is hot for you? I'm so, so, so... so crazy about it. And here is my request. Can someone send here all stories (or videos) which you know about girlfriend tickled by another man/men? I found some but there are too many threads to search. I hope you don't dissapoint me, please &#55357;&#56898;

I have the same fantasy. See or hear the wife getting tickled by another. Maybe while talking in the phone with her.
Or while she is bound. She would go crazy.
Another fantasy is if she would join a selfdefense class, and get tickled in a leglock or another hold&#55357;&#56832;

Attachments

• 825CABFB-BA6F-487D-BF94-D530DCCB3909.jpeg
    825CABFB-BA6F-487D-BF94-D530DCCB3909.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 914
06BD4E74-656B-4CDC-BBE0-C80138B8B542.jpegI to have the same fantasy about my wife, Love to see my wife tied and tickled to sexual submission wearing sheer hose,love to chat with like minded people.

Attachments

• 4968D9DE-4E47-4FCF-8B28-A6416E9F2903.jpeg
    4968D9DE-4E47-4FCF-8B28-A6416E9F2903.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 534
Last edited:
I'm a huge fan of this theme as well - it used to be focused mostly on women as the ler, now opening more to including men in the fantasy too. It's interesting to me that you mentioned wanting to hear stories about it having happened, because that's a huge part of it for me too.

I'm curious what it is about these kinds of scenarios that excites those of us who are into this. I've been hesitant to identify it as a "cuckold" thing myself because it's not particularly. about feeling humiliated or outdone by another man, which seems to be a defining aspect of the cuckold kink, traditionally. But there is definitely excitement in knowing or imagining others have caused her to lose control via tickling, or know she's ticklish.

What is it, for the rest of you?

Last edited:
For me, it is also the idea of another man making the wife loose control and scream and laugh.
Another person do what turn me on to her.
The idea of her being in control of another. A hugh fantasy for me

I too am a BIG fan of this, I’d reason it’s something to do with seeing the excitement/enjoyment from your spouse but done by another. Maybe the eroticism of it adds to the exhilaration. Stories by Dahoochman and Ticklemang definitely do this area justice.

Easily my biggest fantasy as well- my wife knows this and says if she’s buzzed and the situation presents itself, she’s on board! I’m sure you all have had the same situation where your wife’s feet were in close proximity to another guy, and you’re thinking, “oh it’s going to happen...” and then nothing.

Does anyone else like the idea because they feel that unfamiliar hands may tickle more?

Like the ticklish reactions would be stronger because they are being touched by someone they are not used to being touched by?

Plus, as much as I like to tickle, I also like to watch the entire incident play out.

I was asked by a member to tickle his wife’s feet clandestinely while at a restaurant. He joined in at intervals by tickling her side - he was sitting next to her. It was fun to do. He was more dominant, so I was a bit concerned as to whether his wife wanted it to happen initially. Then she deposited her feet into my lap all seductively and verbally said she’d like it done.

Does anyone else like the idea because they feel that unfamiliar hands may tickle more?

Like the ticklish reactions would be stronger because they are being touched by someone they are not used to being touched by?

Plus, as much as I like to tickle, I also like to watch the entire incident play out.

Yes, I have the same idea. Maybe the other guy is a nettet tickler, and make her scream and laugh more. Maybe he is strong (I am not) and better to hold her en place, so she Can defend herself much, and it wil be more intense. But anyway, I will like it to happen

My number 1 fantasy. The idea of my wife’s big ticklish soles at the mercy of another foot & tickle lover is painfully hot. Watching him torment every inch of her bound feet while she struggles, laughs, begs and screams? Heaven!

Well, as long as I’m riffing here. My wife, spur of the moment, picked up her cell phone while we were driving about two months ago. She called the local day spa and scheduled a couples massage. The receptionist said the only available masseuses were a male and a female. She had me on the spot and said “Is that okay?”. With a nervous feeling in my stomach, I said “Sure!” When we got the massages, they told us to pick our table to pick the masseuse. She took the guy’s table and I took the female’s table. My wife was so anxious about the whole thing because she never had a professional massage from a male, one minute into the massage she bursts out laughing and says “I FORGOT TO TELL YOU IM REAAAAALLLY TICKLISH!!!” She basically giggled and moaned through the entire massage. And one point when I had to flip over on my back, I saw what was going on, as we both had towels over our eyes. I peaked and saw her right leg up in the air as he was rubbing her hamstrings. Her bright yellow nail polish on her toes was radiant, and her mouth was agape with pleasure. It was pretty hot!

That being said, if I strange male randomly grabbed my wife on any of her naughty bits or in a familiar way, I’d put him through a wall and he would come out in the adjacent zip code.

Weird dichotomy, I guess.

Last edited:
I've commented on these threads before too but also love this concept. Never understood why but it goes back to seeing my high school gf tickled by other guys at parties or even after school, even simple pokes to the sides would make me so mad and jealous but also insanely aroused. To the point where id encourage ticklings or start tickle fights to see her pinned or tickled....and it went on to other girlfriends and now my wife. The idea of watching her tickled senseless even against her will is so hot I can barely describe it.

Same here- I do remember watching a guy tickle my girlfriends feet in college- but I was more jealous then. Now, the thought of it completely turns me on! My wife has fantastic feet as well, but just mildly ticklish. I’m just waiting patiently for the right situation to finally come along...

I completely agree. It’s 100x hotter if I think about a man or men tickling my wife.

Ideally cuckold tickle club is an annual gathering/party of couples including cuckold men like you and me, our consenting wives, plus two additional single men for every wife.

Rule #1: cuckold men are not allowed to tickle.
Rule #2: wives pick two ticklers for each evening.

Thoughts?

I completely agree. It’s 100x hotter if I think about a man or men tickling my wife.

Ideally cuckold tickle club is an annual gathering/party of couples including cuckold men like you and me, our consenting wives, plus two additional single men for every wife.

I agree. The cockold man should not help with the tickling. It id much more hot if she only is tickled by another male. Another male who makes her scream and beg&#55357;&#56833;
I dont know What is best for the cockold guy. To be ind the room and watch. Or just outside and hear What is going on?? It would drive me crazy.

I have a few experience with my wife. But from the time before we Got married , and only short. But I still Think about it.

Check my stories out. Most of them are along these lines, but also have orgasm denial mixed in

It is very hot to me as well. Love the fantasy of my girl being tickle tortured by another guy with me or in front of me. When I was younger I actually saw it happen, was bittersweet at the time but has gotten hotter to me over the years

I would love the idea of a partner getting pinned down and cuffed up by another guy, and then him tickling him, whilst I sit there and watch, slightly different but similar I guess

For me, it’s a thrilling concept... though I’m not sure if we would ever act it out at the session level. Watching her get pedicures has been a good way to test the waters at least.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back