• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for the lees

ThatPercussionGuy

2nd Level Red Feather
I've never had the chance to tickle a lee while they're hogtied. Obviously its nice easy access to the soles however hard to get at underarms it seems, plus it does kind of look like an uncomfortable position on it's own besides being tickled....so my question is the hogtie position uncomfortable to be tickled in?

You might not believe it, but me and my buddy find the hog-tied position to be one of the MOST comfortable for tickling. My friend in particular had a bad habit where he would strain his shoulder if he was tied spread-eagle, and the hog-tie position minimized that strain. I do agree that it's harder for reaching armpits, which I find to be a downside, but you can still get in there and, trust me, it feels extra invasive when you do ;) Not too useful for tickle tools, though, at least from what I've found.

When comparing bondage positions for a lee I always consider the following:

1) What is the lees physical limitations and possible injuries.

As the poster above noted, some folks have shoulder issues, and a spread eagle can put stress on them if they struggle in it. That can lead to a very slow to heal muscle or tendon pull that may take months to go away. On the other hand, a hogtie places different stresses on the arms, but is more forgiving in delivering resistance pulls. Hands directly behind the back, tied at the wrists is for most people a position that is not uncomfortable as the arms are forced against the back in line with it, and that is actually a supporting position to all the muscles and such there. It's less comfortable then the Eagle, but not by much if your rope work is good.

2) Where is the lee most vulnerable?

Each position allows you different options.

Both allow full access to the feet, so they are equal there.
Both allow full access to the stomach and lower ribs, again a wash.
Both allow access to the genitals, in so much as the clit or cock are 100% vulnerable. The Eagle is superior in allowing full access to the full vagina or balls on a guy.
The Eagle allows far superior access to the armpits.
The Hogtie allows far superior access to the ass.

So based on what work on your lee best, choices can be made by that sort of evaluation.

3) What the hell do I want to do?

I might have a strong preference for a session for a specific activity. Does it fit with one position better than another? This can push my bondage choice one way or the other.

4) Is there a third better position?

Both the Eagle and Hogtie are favored by folks because they are the simplest and safest ties to do for beginners, and offer the widest range of options once done. But here are several other basic ties that offer a lot of advantages that are not too hard.

The first is what I call a stretch tie.

linetie.jpg

If you were doing an Eagle you'd have tie down points at the four corners of the bed. For a stretch you are going only use two of them, say upper left, and lower right. Have the lee lay between the two bed corners, arms fully extended over their head. You tie at the wrists, and again at the ankles. You can have the feet side by side, or crossed at the ankle. Then you tie them off to the tie down points leaving the lee stretched across the bed tightly. This position gives you the armpits, breasts (for women), ribs, stomach, clit or cock, knees and feet with 100% access. Further as the lee is under only two tie points you can rotate them so their face or ass is up, allowing for 100% access to the ass, back, shoulders, and backs of knees. As positions go its amazingly good for almost every place you'd want to get at, and you can straddle the lee for even greater control to boot.

A slightly more advanced position, but still simple is the loop tie. This uses one tie down point in its basic form. Have the lee lay on their back. tie their legs, side by side, at the ankles and just below the knees. Then tie the lee's wrists in an 'X' tie, which simply means having them cross thier wrists and doing the tie around the cross. Now take the lees legs and by having them bend at their back bring the feet over their head. The lee would look like a letter U on its side here with the feet and hands being the two ends of the U's top. The lees arms are now brought over the legs, and the wrists should end up almost exactly where you made the under the knee leg to leg tie. The lee now looks like a letter 'O'. Time the wrists off to that under knee tie. Then with a length of rope, tie the ankles off to any of your tie down points. Make it as tight as you feel is good, and this will be based on your lees flexibility. Taking a pillow or two and placing them under the lees ass can make things more comfortable add support, and cut back on range of motion also.

looptie.jpg

This image is the basic idea, but lacks the under knee tie off, and a corner tie down point, but it produces the same basic result if a bit looser. For what I described you'd have the wrists tied off under. the knees, and the tie down not going up, but to a corner. But this image is to just provide the basic idea from what I had on hand.

The looptie postion gives you great access to almost all prime areas, while also exposing the genitals for female or male lees utterly. Appropriate fun can ensue.

Both of these are not that difficult for a beginner to manage. And offer some other options then just Eagle and Hog, while using the same basic play areas (a bed) that you'd have at hand.

Oh, the model in both images is Devin DeMoore, I'm unsure of the blond who shares her fate in the loop tie example.

Hope this helps.
Myriads

I prefer spread eagle to any other bondage position.

But two advantages of hog tie can't be denied:
• It doesn't require anything -- not a bed, not a pipe, not a pole... nothing at the venue.
• It has the advantage of phases -- whenever I do hog tied, I first do the hands and play a little... then do the feet and play a little... then tie the hands to the feet, and do the most play. The three separate stages that build toward a single crescendo is a nice feature.

When comparing bondage positions for a lee I always consider the following:

1) What is the lees physical limitations and possible injuries.

As the poster above noted, some folks have shoulder issues, and a spread eagle can put stress on them if they struggle in it. That can lead to a very slow to heal muscle or tendon pull that may take months to go away. On the other hand, a hogtie places different stresses on the arms, but is more forgiving in delivering resistance pulls. Hands directly behind the back, tied at the wrists is for most people a position that is not uncomfortable as the arms are forced against the back in line with it, and that is actually a supporting position to all the muscles and such there. It's less comfortable then the Eagle, but not by much if your rope work is good.

2) Where is the lee most vulnerable?

Each position allows you different options.

Both allow full access to the feet, so they are equal there.
Both allow full access to the stomach and lower ribs, again a wash.
Both allow access to the genitals, in so much as the clit or cock are 100% vulnerable. The Eagle is superior in allowing full access to the full vagina or balls on a guy.
The Eagle allows far superior access to the armpits.
The Hogtie allows far superior access to the ass.

So based on what work on your lee best, choices can be made by that sort of evaluation.

3) What the hell do I want to do?

I might have a strong preference for a session for a specific activity. Does it fit with one position better than another? This can push my bondage choice one way or the other.

4) Is there a third better position?

Both the Eagle and Hogtie are favored by folks because they are the simplest and safest ties to do for beginners, and offer the widest range of options once done. But here are several other basic ties that offer a lot of advantages that are not too hard.

The first is what I call a stretch tie.

linetie.jpg

If you were doing an Eagle you'd have tie down points at the four corners of the bed. For a stretch you are going only use two of them, say upper left, and lower right. Have the lee lay between the two bed corners, arms fully extended over their head. You tie at the wrists, and again at the ankles. You can have the feet side by side, or crossed at the ankle. Then you tie them off to the tie down points leaving the lee stretched across the bed tightly. This position gives you the armpits, breasts (for women), ribs, stomach, clit or cock, knees and feet with 100% access. Further as the lee is under only two tie points you can rotate them so their face or ass is up, allowing for 100% access to the ass, back, shoulders, and backs of knees. As positions go its amazingly good for almost every place you'd want to get at, and you can straddle the lee for even greater control to boot.

A slightly more advanced position, but still simple is the loop tie. This uses one tie down point in its basic form. Have the lee lay on their back. tie their legs, side by side, at the ankles and just below the knees. Then tie the lee's wrists in an 'X' tie, which simply means having them cross thier wrists and doing the tie around the cross. Now take the lees legs and by having them bend at their back bring the feet over their head. The lee would look like a letter U on its side here with the feet and hands being the two ends of the U's top. The lees arms are now brought over the legs, and the wrists should end up almost exactly where you made the under the knee leg to leg tie. The lee now looks like a letter 'O'. Time the wrists off to that under knee tie. Then with a length of rope, tie the ankles off to any of your tie down points. Make it as tight as you feel is good, and this will be based on your lees flexibility. Taking a pillow or two and placing them under the lees ass can make things more comfortable add support, and cut back on range of motion also.

looptie.jpg

This image is the basic idea, but lacks the under knee tie off, and a corner tie down point, but it produces the same basic result if a bit looser. For what I described you'd have the wrists tied off under. the knees, and the tie down not going up, but to a corner. But this image is to just provide the basic idea from what I had on hand.

The looptie postion gives you great access to almost all prime areas, while also exposing the genitals for female or male lees utterly. Appropriate fun can ensue.

Both of these are not that difficult for a beginner to manage. And offer some other options then just Eagle and Hog, while using the same basic play areas (a bed) that you'd have at hand.

Oh, the model in both images is Devin DeMoore, I'm unsure of the blond who shares her fate in the loop tie example.

Hope this helps.
Myriads

Outstanding response Myriads. The first pic is great, love how her feet are crossed..i don't recall seeing that a lot in vids...plus she's gorgeous

Thanks again

Outstanding response Myriads. The first pic is great, love how her feet are crossed..i don't recall seeing that a lot in vids...plus she's gorgeous

Thanks again

The crossed at the ankles tie is not often seen, and it's very effective for allowing access to the feet without the lee being able to do anything at all about it, in the way of trying to cover one foot with the other, or move away even. It's quite good for tickling.

The one thing to know is that it can be uncomfortable, as it forces some stress on the ankles, and is uncomfortable for some people. So often it cannot be maintained for as long as some other positions.

Devin has been molding since the 90's and has done a lot of ticking videos over the years, most notably with Harmony and FM, but also smaller producers like SLAMM and Backbay.

I hope that you have fun.

Myriads

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back