• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My online tickling text RP game

stepmomfeet

Hello Gentlemen!

Would you like to join me in my very own text RP game in the main chat room?

There are two characters: Me, a shy, super ticklish lady at a bar who is looking for Prince Charming, but not tickle torture. and You: a guy who poses as a true gentleman but who secretly has a foot fetish and wants to indulge his fantasies on me.

The essence of the game is that we text back and forth with the ultimate goal of the game is you tying me up and indulging your foot fetish fantasies.

But it won't be so easy.

Everything you do or say will affect one of my METERS:

GULLIBILITY METER: Basically, how much I trust you. For example, if you outright tell me that you want to tickle torture my feet, this METER will take a nose dive, drastically decreasing your chance of getting me in a ticklish situation.

ATTRACTION METER: The attraction meter is how much I am attracted to you. For example, if you say or do something romantic/sentimental, this METER will go up, increasing your chance of making me a victim of your foot fantasies.

REELING: If both METERS are low, you are at risk of me walking out on you and losing the game. This is a critical moment when you should say or do something that will increase my GULLIBILITY or ATTRACTION meters to "REEL" me back in.

Guys, this is just a rough draft, and I would LOVE to get feedback or maybe even juicy ideas to add to it!

Feel free to hit me up in the chat!

Edit

Hi guys! I would just like to make a couple alterations to my game.

1.) It doesn't have to be a bar setting. It can be any setting you choose.

2.) Feel free to customize your character. The Gentleman can be of any profession or standing, but his motive must be the same: he is horny for feet, and he must be wily about it because the Lady will resist.

3.) "Winning the Game," getting me tied up and vulnerable, is also text/RP based.

Again, if you have any ideas or suggestions to add to my humble little game, PLEASE don't hesitate.

*HUGS AND KISSES*

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back