• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun story with one of my best friends :)

Here’s another good one From way back with one of my best friends. She’s not into tickling or at least the way we are lol my friend had reminisced with me on this story when we were hangin out and I prompted a tickle of her foot. It was one of the first times I ever tickled her feet and I think the tickling I did on her feet sparked her to tell this story for some reason haha. Anyways This happened Probably a few years out of college. My wife and I were over at her parents house and meeting up with our friend. Her name will be Carly for this. Carly and I had known each other forever. I have given her many friendly tickles over the years. Her feet are the worst. She has rather nice feet. Somewhat of a higher arch. Not super wide but not narrow either. Anyway, her brother who had started college was living down in their basement with 3 other guys. All About sophomore age. Now her brother was a goof. He always liked to pick on my friend and still does haha. I was sitting at a table reading and my friend was sitting on the couch. My wife had gone upstairs to do some work. Carly had just gotten back from work. She was physical therapist assistant. It was around early fall. Carly was wearing jeans and a shirt with Some tennis shoes. I heard someone coming up the stairs and her brother came in along with two of the guys. “Hey guys what’s up?” Her brother said. “Just hanging around “ I replied. “Cool” he said. “Carly whatcha doing sis?” “Just got off work, it was a busy day!” Carly replied. “Ah rough one and he started wrestling a bit with her” “Hey now,she started laughing and fighting back. He would do this with all his sisters. He loved picking on them. They are all older. “Dang Carly your strong”! Her brother said. “Oh ya still workout haha”! “Come on admit it Car I’m stronger” “no way” said Carly! He was gaining the upper hand and the two of his roommates were now watching. “Oh ya well I have back up”! He said. Now I was intrigued and began to watch. Carly’s Brother signaled for the two guys to come over. Her brother sitting on her butt. He had her arms pinned at her sides. Carly was perfectly situated on her stomach with her feet hanging barley off the edge. One of the guys sat on her calves and held her legs still. So now Carly was completely immobile. Her brother sat on her butt holding her arms down. One guy sat on her calves and held her legs. The other guy was kinda laughing at the whole thing watching. Carly said “alright very funny. Not fair. Anyone going to help me?” “uh anyone maybe help?” She said. She directed that at me. I said “ha let’s see where this is going, your tough”. Her brother and friend just laughed. “No way” her brother said. “Stop being a jerk!” Carly said. “I’m shocked, that wasn’t very nice Carly” her brother mockingly said. “You’re trapped. I win.” Her brother continued. “You’re still a meanie get off” Jen said. The other guy still watching then noticed something. Then I saw him look towards her feet. “You know maybe we can teach her to be nice”. “Is carly ticklish?” The guy asked. “Why, yes she is!” Her brother said. Then I chimed in “I can verify. Her feet are very ticklish. As a matter of fact her arches and ball of the foot are a great spot to get her going”. Carly was shocked! “I can’t believe you’re on their side” she said. “Eh” was all I said. “Well then since we have her in such an inviting spot” said one of the roommates. With that he went to her feet and knelt down. He began taking off her shoes and socks. “Wait no please come on that’s not fair!” Carly said. The guy had a smile as he removed her socks. He peeled them off kind of slow as to tease her for about what’s to happen to he poor feet. She wiggled her toes as her socks were removed and it was her only defense. her trapped bare feet were inches from this guy. Carly tried to flex her feet to keep her shoes and socks on but it didn’t work. He placed the socks and shoes on the floor next to him. He was kneeling down inches from her feet. “Whew a little sweaty and kinda stinky there Carly”. This guy said chuckling. I kinda think he liked all this or had a thing for feet. I don’t know maybe not. Her feet had been in shoes all day and they looked super soft even from where I was sitting. I could see her feet perfectly but the guy tickling had his back to me. With that He started dragging a finger up and down her arches. “Noooooooo” Carly yelled! “Oooh haha your sister is ticklish?” The guy at her feet said. “Oh ya! Give it to her man!” Her brother said. The guy then started scribbling his fingers all over her feet. One hand on each foot. Carly lost it! “Ahahahahaha, no not the feet” she yelled. Now she was completely trapped! She Couldn’t move her arms or legs. The other guy was holding onto her ankles well. Her feet were moving and toes were wiggling frantically but she couldn’t escape. “Come you guys, stoooahahahahahappp it!” The guy at her feet kept up frantically spider tickling her feet never letting up. Although the last 15 seconds he very gracefully and slowly glided his fingers across her feet. I have to say it looked like an art. The light touch made her laugh pretty good. He seemed to notice so he delicately glided all 10 of his finger tips in smooth slow figure 8 motion all around her feet. Now this round only went like 45 seconds. Seemed longer haha. The guy finally stopped to give her a short break and I couldn’t believe it but he actually started rubbing her feet as if to be nice after what he just did lol. Kinda thinking he liked feet now haha. “Alright my turn, now I want a try at her feet, that looks like fun!” said the other guy holding her ankles. “Ugh fun for who?!” Carly answered. “Go for it” said carlys brother. So the two guys switched places. Now the guy holding her legs down was at her bare feet and the other guy sat on her claves and held her ankles still. Carly didn’t even fight anymore. She knew she just had to take it. Man I was a little jealous for my friends feet being tickled the way they were! Watching every second! This gave Carly a brief break. Now the new guy took over. “Tickle her arches and the ball of her foot! Try her toes!” The guy who just tickled her said. He started slow. Just dragging his two index fingers along her arches. Up and down. “No wait come on guys” her nervous voice said. Then the guy stopped and looked at the counter top and saw something. He ran over and grabbed a hair brush. “Ok as soon as I’m done trying this out” the new guy said. He then held her toes back started scrubbing poor Carlys feet mercilessly! Carly lost it “ahahahaha whaaaaat is that ahahahahaha”?! “I can’t stand it!” She just let out a bunch of laughs “hahahahahahaha pleeeeasee stoohaahahahap” he did this for about 30 seconds and then dropped it and began scribbling his fingers all along her feet. She lost it again “ahahahahaha noooahahaha” this guy was really letting her have it. He cupped his fingers and started sawing his fingers back and forth along the ball of her foot! This put her into silent laughter! “Ahahahahaha ok ok ahahahaha stoahahahahappp”! She was laughing hard now! She does have a great laugh though. Kind of a rapid but soft laugh. It’s cute. The second round went a little longer. Probably about a minute because the guy found that brush and it worked well on her feet. He stopped and gave her a break but it was short. “Come on guys please!” “Alright, but just once more, a short round” said her brother. “Ugh come on guys hahahahahahaha”The last bit the two guys each grabbed a foot and locked it in their arms and they gave her one last onslaught of tickling. They only went about 20 seconds but were merciless on my friends poor feet. “Hahahahaha I give up, you guyyssahahahahahahahaha! I could tell both guys enjoyed tickling her feet. Both of them had smiles and stared at her feet the whole time never taking their eyes off her feet as they went to town. One of the guys had her foot pretty close to his face the way he held it. He was kneeling but had her foot locked in his arm but sort of had it elevated towards his face. I’m guessing he could definitely get a good smell it was that close. “Ok fellas we win”! “Well Wait a second” I chimed in. “Don’t I get a try?” “How silly of me” Carly’s brother replied. “Of course you may”! The guys were still holding a foot. They let go and one guy again sat on her legs and held her ankles. I knelt down by her feet and went to town! “Nooo ahahahahah, please no more ahahahaha” I let her have it good for only 15 seconds since she had already gotten some! “Ok I’ll be nice and let you go for now”! The guys got up and let Carly get up. She sat up and smirked at all of us. “You guys suck haha”. But she was a good sport about the whole thing. Again the tickling only lasted maybe 2 Minutes max. But she said it felt like an hour haha! Later Carly told me how awful it was but kinda fun! She needed a good laugh. I told her next time I can definitely give her a good laugh. She said she’s ready for it!

I had to go back in an one of my old phones to find her feet lol Here’s a pic of them. They actually surprisingly look similar to my wife’s feet.

https://imgur.com/a/ADKOohw
https://i.imgur.com/RvEI6Nw.jpg

Last edited:
Great story! Wonderful photos, too. :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Excellent story with Carly. Thanks for posting.

I think Carly's soles are amazing looking.

Omg! My feet are deathly ticklish! I'm the girl that makes a scene at the nail salon hahaha

Omg! My feet are deathly ticklish! I'm the girl that makes a scene at the nail salon hahaha

Oh very good :) I’m sure that would be fun to watch! My sister in law is like that. I’ve shared a few stories about her you can find. She the only person I’ve ever shared my liking for feet tickling. I’ve built a set of stocks that she even let me put her in! She’s a blast to be around and was very accepting of what I had told her! She’s going to experience the rubber scalp brush in the coming days! She’s doesn’t know what she’s in for lol!

Here my so sister in laws feet in the stocks I made in case you haven’t seen it before!

https://i.imgur.com/WwkA5NX.jpg

Lol stocks AND a brush?!?! I would see Jesus lol

Haha! Oh ya, you must try it sometime ;) that scalp scrubber is brutal. Especially when you apply a nice foot cream beforehand! My SILs feet are already very ticklish but this may be a whole new level ha!

Lol mine are also very ticklish!! My bf also said my feet are super soft and I have to agree with him lol

Hi, Ashley!
Any pics of your very ticklish feet? Would be great!

If you go to the non tickling images section I have posted numerous pics of my feet.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back