• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ewan taught a ticklish lesson! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I'm known and respected which is why at times the syndicate will require my services and always keen to oblige and paid well for them as a week ago when someone who'd upset them for whatever reason, none of my business needed to be taught a lesson, punishing in a way no marks visible! As I say it's known what I do and has proved effective on those selected. Collected by a couple of goons and driven to the house blindfold as my not to know it's location but always the same basement room with the restraint bed and the victim blindfold, gagged and secured ahead of my arrival! Given brief details of him so name, age and in this case a homophobe so advised of this meant making things more intimate and very uncomfortable for him! I was fired up when seeing the tall, exec still in suit, just jacket and tie removed! The goons left the room as I leaned over 33 yr old Ewan and menacingly whispered in his ear I'd heard he being homophobic and though a married man regulated massage joints including one where he'd met Melissa who had informed the syndicate she'd inadvertanlty discovered his greatest weakness and hadn't indulged herself, respecting his wishes having been upfront with her!

Ewan squirmed as I told him that we had no such agreement and with me the massage and more given and specifically focused there which made him struggle more as I taunting him that he was giving me all the signals I'd touched a nerve as I would be indulging in doing, no doubt feeling like his nerves being methodically and systematically electrocuted but secured tight going nowhere and told him I was an experienced 'Tickle-Top' so nothing excited me more than torture tickling reactive guys which it was obvious already he was going to be! A muffled gasp from him confirmed it!

"So Ewan not your night, let me guess in your shoes maybe eight hours in the office, feet will be very warm n' moist and so much more sensitive so all the better for me!" I walked to the end of the bed facing upturned shoed feet reading size 12 on leather soles. "Nice leather loafers, very soft!" I said pressing on them and then very slowly eased both off and there both socked soles facing me and he so damn vulnerable! Involuntarily feet flexing, toes wiggling! "Hmmm black sheer socks and a handsome pair of feet Ewan, yeah nice shape to them and feet that smell like feet is always a bonus and feet you don't like touched; well that's okay as they're going to be tickled and evidently ticklish to the touch and hear you dislike Gays, Hmmm so another guy messing with them a nightmare and in socks all day, reckon a bit grimy so need cleaning and perfect for a thorough tongue bath which will lickle like fuck Ewan!"

My prey was desperate to be free and enjoyed eyeing his soles and toes watching him struggle as leaning close to his feet sensing their heat and rich, masculine aroma! They both smelled good as I inhaled their intoxicating smell as he literally fought to be free but every effort futile! I tormented him as picking up his right loafer shoe, sniffed inside it so he heard me and felt inside it!"

"Shoes smelling like shoes Ewan and warm 'n moist inside, for me a guy's sweaty feet an aphrodisiac and reckon will get high on yours and my guess they'll taste as raunchy as they smell, first time for everything Ewan including foot-rape, every inch of both feet ravished by me, who knows you might even get to like it; enjoy it though I doubt that but these virginal size 12's Ewan losing their innocence a guarantee, used and abused to my satisfaction; these really are a great looking pair of feet, take it from someone who knows Ewan!" I said breathing in their intoxicating smell!

I blew on them to tease him both soles inches away from me as I told him I was going to enjoy discovering just how super-sensitve, hyper-ticklish his feet were as a 'Tickle-Top' Ewan nothing exciting me more than torture tickling a pair of hopelessly ticklish feet especially straight guys but knowing he homophobic all the more, imagining how disgusted he'd feel having his feet in experienced hands, hands of another guy and one who got hard feeling them both up as I would be and smiled hearing a muffled verbal response!

"Be lucky I'm not interested in your virginal straight ass or even your dick Ewan as neither appeal to me at all but a looker and fresh meat in the block, can't guarantee inside you'd be as lucky and in fact know from experience you wouldn't, yeah I've done time Ewan and earned a reputation there and respect and known there as 'Fingers' and you can guess why! Had a couple of cellmates in my 2yr sentence and both either earned my protection or were fed to the sharks, they made the sensible decision; 'Ticklish Tom' and later 'Sensitive Steve' but it would be true saying their time inside was a giggle for them both, I made sure of that!"

"Now facing me two size 12 feet and with the knowledge both unbearably ticklish as you told Melissa, honesty not always the best policy Ewan, that's what I love seeing Ewan; toes wiggling and guess you must be feeling very uncomfortable being so vulnerable to someone knowing your weakness and who's going to really enjoy using it against you for his pleasure and worse still humiliated and embarrassed another man's going to be intimate with your feet, no go zones for any masseuse so my guessing especially your wife and hired to tickle torture you, it wouldn't be torture if I stopped until I'm satisfied you've suffered enough and I do enjoy spending time with feet when like yours everything about them appeals to me and paid to enjoy these feet is a real bonus! All I want are these fuckin' ticklish feet! I suppose tormenting my talking about your feet and how I'm going to enjoy them, psychologically teasing as it was for Tom and Steve! They like you straight and married, fun visiting times and seeing them with their wives and discreetly winking or smiling at them and under the table talking to my visitor, slipping off a uniform flip-flop and wiggling my socked toes reminding them that later their feet being my feet! Loved seeing their pained expressions Ewan!"

I then gripped Ewan's right foot and seeing his socked toes wiggling nervously pressed my nose against the sole of his foot and deeply inhaled it and nuzzled his warm sole over my face and sniffing, breathing in the raunchy aroma, rubbing and fondling his socked foot and irresistible sucked on his socked toes in my mouth and nibbled them whilst lightly stroking up n' down the socked sole of his left foot! I then repeated the same actions so sniffing, rubbing, fondling, nuzzling the sole and sucking and nibbling the socked toes of Ewan's left foot whilst stroking the socked sole of his left foot!

Ewan completely immobilised I taunted him his feet smelling intoxicating and tasting as ripe and delicious socked as they smelled raunchy and being licklish a real bonus as well as my knowing his being at another guy's mercy having to be a real nightmare for him and more so at the mercy of a guy who knew how desperately he would be wanting to escape the tickling and lickling being endured! I told him I intended taking my time with his feet as now having a real taste for them, in socks having been tasty so imagining bare, they're being delicious! I then ran a finger from his left heel to his arch and then to the ball of his foot and his toes seeing his left socked foot squirm and toes wiggling. I did the same with Ewan's right foot and determined everywhere on his feet a ticklish zone as his rigidity and muffled giggling reactions illustrated!

I then drew the feather from my bag of tickle-tricks and drew the quill end from Ewan's right heel to his arch and the middle of his sole to an instant reaction then did the same with Ewan's left foot and gaiend the same reaction so ran the quill the length of each foot before fondling them and saying his socked feet being very warm n' sweaty that his bare feet would benefit from exposure to the air, these teasing comments are such fun to indulge in saying to someone you know is dreading being so helpless and vulnerable!

"That's it Ewan, let's very slowly ease this sock down your foot and yes off it comes and now the right sock; there we are two very warm, super sweaty Mmmm manly smelly bare size 12 feet which are ridiculously sensitive to the touch, so ticklish that a massage is tortuous but a foot examination in order for me to determine where on these feet the most horribly, horrendously ticklish hot-spots and your reactions to having your feet manhandled will prove helpful in illustratintg this to me and your active even if involuntary participation being much appreciated!"

I very lightly stroked each of Ewan's newly bared arches which made easier to do simultaneously with both feet secured together. seeing his wiggling toes and hearing his muffled reaction to the lightest stroking it was evident the tickling sensations unbearable for him so indulged in stroking the length of his bare soles again and again, just lightly stroking them so delivering a maddening ticklish sensation the length of them! Both nicely sweaty I taunted him of how I enjoyed toying with his feet and in no hurry to stop and loved the fact they smelled like feet and then lightly caressed each sole with the feather quill and drawn over his arches got a great reaction but favour being a hands-on tickler, soon both feet being tickled, tormented by my experienced and evil fingers!

I ran my right hand up n' down the length of Ewans' right sole and then his left sole but found sawing the feather in between each of his toes being very effective and especially if done to one foot, the other bare sole being stroked lightly by my fingers and alternating feet so engaging in non-stop torment of Ewan's feet from which there was no escape for him! I licking and sucking on his bared toes and licked the soles of Ewan's feet as my oral attention to him got to him the most as it was intimacy with his feet and with me who loves guy's feet; that's the real deal as I feast on feet which appeal to me and Ewan's certainly did, smelling awesome and tasting delicious! I drove the straight guy berserk nibbling on his toes and licking the soles and arches of his feet and licking in between all of his toes and every inch of his feet lubed with my saliva and with his natural sweat were then tickled with my fingers easily sliding over the length of them driving Ewan ballistic!

"You're a real tender-foot Ewan, these feet so licklish, so ticklish making my night and hearing you moaning and giggling giving me all the encouragement I need, love seeing these feet squirming and toes wiggling as it tickles so much right! Both soles so warm n' soft and a perfect tickle canvas to paint with my tongue, another man's tongue and that's getting to you, a homophobe having his feet raped by another man; yeah that's got to be hellish a realisation to have and something you'd never ever imagined happening! You have such sexy feet Ewan, feet another guy perves over and even the lightest stroke over your soles; reacting as if you're being electrocuted tickle tickle tickle!"

Though muffled hearing Ewan's hysterical laughter was music to my ears as I told him I love tickling, ticklish guy's feet and running my fingers all over them both to maximum effect saying his size 12 feet being so shapely, had he not ever considered being a foot-model but meaning exposing his feet, bare feet to other guys and possibly inviting male attention to them so understood why perhaps he'd not as guys like me likely drawn to them and Hmmm sniffing them, I deeply inhaling them saying this and heard what seemed to be something like;"Get away from my fuckin' feet!"

"Sssh language Ewan or else tickle, tickle, tickle tickle!" and softly tracing my fingers oer the sensitive arches of Ewan's feet and the light strokes over his soles delivering tickling sensations overwhelming him as aimed at specific spots determined hot spots, centre of his soles and arches and asking him how it felt as a homophobe being another man's 'tickle-bitch' and how it being an experience he'd never forget delivering an intensified diabolical tickling to his bare soles so the unbearable tickling sensations really shot through him as I told him that bad or rude behaviour will not be tolerated by me and invite punishment so unbearable tickling which as a ruthless tickler it excited me delivering! Saying this stroking over his arches, the middle of Ewan's soles but not resisting teasing the balls of his feet and toes!

My stroking the soles of Ewan's feet the ticklish sensations deliberately intense for him to deal with and though muffled Ewan's laughter increasing in volume as my tickling his feet relentless and saying his feet two of the nicest and certainly most reactive I'd ever enjoyed and his reactions inviting me another guy to really relish in enjoying all they had to offer, a straight man's masculine foot smell and taste! Saying this knowing how embarrassing and humilating these comments would be for him and then indulging in lapping over his soles and nibbling and sucking on his toes, one foot and then the other! Aggressively attacking them with my tongue, licking and nibbling his toes having said my having an insatiable appetite which demanded being satisfied and loving indulging in a foot feast! I ran my fingers the length of Ewan's soles and had a good long sniff of them and continued to lick them all over; soles, tops, toes and nibbled on his toes, sucking on them one-by-one, slipping my tongue between them, feeling each delicious toe wriggling about in my mouth as Ewan shook his head wildly from side to side and muffled; he shrieked with laughter.

I then commenced tickling his feet with the feather, stroking one sole then the other, brushing his toes with it and sawing it between each toe and sliding it back and forwards as he howled and screeched and struggled violently and yelled more as sawing the feather in between Ewan's toes, they clenched and splayed involuntarily as he suffered for my pleasure! Holding his toes back on each foot in turn, stroked the balls of his feet with the feather quill very teasingly drawn over his toes which sent Ewan crazy! Close to his toes I couldn't then resist another oral enjoyment of them so nibbles and suckles and lickles of his toes and more lapping over Ewan's soles!

Deliberately I alternated using the feather, my tongue and my fingers; brushing, stroking, teasing, tormenting, tickling, licking, sucking and sniffing every vulnerable inch of Ewan's size 12 feet driving him breathless and then stopping and massaging them sensually which angered him but as I told him, I'd no intentions of tickling him to death so mixed tickling with massaging but also enjoyed the feel of his warm, bare feet, straight bare feet both mine to fondle and rub, feet that made me feel horny, got my dick hard smelling so intoxicating and tasting so delicious as I flicked my tongue over his toes! My tongue tracing over them and sucking them one by one and stroking them and the arches of his feet! Then again firmly massaging Ewan's feet and teasing him psychologically about how their size, shape, smell and taste turned me on and to too their ticklishness!

Then my fingers assaulting his extremely ticklish soles with a focus of attention on the middle of them so his toes clenched and splayed as I stroked all over them both again delivering ticklish sensations soon unbearable and overwhelmingly tortuous for him with no relief from the intense tickling sensations and my loving seeing Ewan squirming and toes wiggling frantically in reaction to and in futile attempts to escape the tickling torment and ticklish sensations his feet subjected to enduring!

My increasing the intensity and speed of my strokes over the length of Ewan's soles, vigorously tickling over the middle of his soles and arches so his hot-spots so his laughter more constant and intense but for this straight man, this victim a homophobe, the humiliation and embarrassment I subjected to enduring was my greatest thrill so tracing my tongue the length of Ewan's soles from his heels to under his toes my greatest thrill as his reaction immediate both physically and verbally with instant laughter and squirming, desperate to evade the torture tickling I'd keep reminding him I being paid to give him ! A bonus finding his size 12 feet so addictive and hearing his responsive cursing and uncontrollable laughing giving me reason to smile!

After a session lasting about five hours, Ewan tickled out; I called the two goons in and blindfold again I was driven back to my own apartment and left to wonder what would happen to Ewan though told he would be released and return to his wife but would be under the syndicate's radar! I knew he'd not tell anyone, least of all his wife how he'd spent the evening, in bondage, while in the company of another man and laughing his head off!

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back