• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kinds of Laughter and psychology(?)

mch5

TMF Regular
Sometimes I think that tickling is not even a thing for me. Yet, tickling is the only way (that I know of) to induce the uncontrollable and helpless laughter I love so much to hear and see.
And there again there's the armpits I enjoy so much watching tickled...
bottom line is, the laughter itself is what does it for me. And the kind that arouse me the most is the silent kind!
As someone who is constantly self analyzing, I believe it is because its simulating a kind of "total helpless and surrender" ..and control. as if I am successfully forcing the lee into "happiness" either she want it or not. Full control and power without doing any harm. also, because of disability, being in lots of pain and very little control, in my fantasies I have all the control while enforcing the "opposite of pain".

What is your favorite kind of laughter ? and can you explain why ?

My bf loves the uncontrollable explosive laughter that comes out of me when he tickles me anywhere! He is also an upper body lover so he constantly attacks my underarms and ribs, sides

My favorite is delighted, intense squeals and screams - where the lee is suddenly incredibly ticklish and has a blast going crazy.

My runner-up is with sexy gasps or moans are interspersed with laughter, because I love love LOVE when a girl gets turned on being tickled.

Silent laughter actually doesn't do much for me. I've long been surprised it is so popular, because for me ticklish female sounds are every bit as hot as visible reactions. I get that silent laughter is intense, and it can be adorable, but for me it loses half the fun.

Very interesting topic.
When tickling my partner, its always a detailed and perhaps scientific approach to what affects the person, and where. Certain locations cause specific reactions. Differs for everyone. Feet have a much different result versus upperbody... even with a person who is universally ticklish. Some become hysterical due to sensitivity and others react strongly due to the locations solely based on the impact of vulnerability

I think laughter is acceptance... you like to be around me... and we are having fun together. At least, I took it that way when I was a pre-teen.
Now... It's a control over you, and I can make you do something you may not even want to do. And I can force you to (pre-teen) 'like' me. You might say no, but your laughter says yes.
Tickling is forcing you to (laugh) say yes!

I think laughter is acceptance... you like to be around me... and we are having fun together. At least, I took it that way when I was a pre-teen.
Now... It's a control over you, and I can make you do something you may not even want to do. And I can force you to (pre-teen) 'like' me. You might say no, but your laughter says yes.

Yeah, that "forcing"... that is control.

I listen for the "surrender and suffering" in the laughter...the silent laughs are signals to a loss of control, indeed...there's so many levels to this

I like this :)
Forcing to say yes, and have fun together. Wonderful! :)

Helpless laughter because I love seeing the lee show that they've lost control.

I also agree with T-Lord on silent laughing. I can see why people like it, but I need to be able to hear the laughter.

Getting a beautiful woman to bend to my will is very hot for me. Whether it is teasing her until she cant keep herself from having an orgasm, or gently tickling her until she cant help but lose control and laugh. Its what i live for.
A little tease game by make her laugh, followed by another tesse game in trying to give her the best orgasm of her life is both reading the woman and controling the outcome that is so hot to me.

Getting a beautiful woman to bend to my will is very hot for me. Whether it is teasing her until she cant keep herself from having an orgasm, or gently tickling her until she cant help but lose control and laugh. Its what i live for.
A little tease game by make her laugh, followed by another tesse game in trying to give her the best orgasm of her life is both reading the woman and controling the outcome that is so hot to me.

This is EXACTLY it for me, but from the lee side. I want a partner to make me lose control, to tease me with tickling knowing how much it also turns me on and then sexual teasing, controlling when I have an orgasm and making me beg them to make me have one (actually multiple, nearly every time, lol). And gently, yes! Being really ticklish, I have no desire to be tickled until I’m in pain because of how much or how intense it is. Soft to medium is plenty, believe me!

My laugh is sort of breathy and a little higher pitched, like my voice. I work over the phone and get nice compliments about my voice fairly regularly. It’s more ‘heeheehee’ instead of ‘hahaha’ if that makes sense.

I listen for the "surrender and suffering" in the laughter...the silent laughs are signals to a loss of control, indeed...there's so many levels to this

'Surrender and suffering' succinctly describes what I enjoy best in a Lee's laughter too. There is so much in that.

I'm a sucker for the helpless hyper-feminine perpetual belly laugh a super ticklish chick lets out when you really get her going. You know, the kind of laughter that sounds like it could go on forever.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back