• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deep Tickle Fake- Law & Order SVU: Detective Benson's Undercover Predicament

TheSolemnOne

TMF Expert
Detective Benson was put on a high-profile case that leads her to a exclusive women's only club in Hell's Kitchen. She goes undercover as a potential member, and quickly attracts the eye of the club owner. She knew she would be searched, so she did not wear a wire or bring her service weapon. The club owner approaches her and buys her a drink as a welcome gift. To avoid looking suspicious, she accepts the drink and ask the club owner questions about club membership; hoping to score the information she needs to get a break in the case.

As she finished her gin and tonic, she starts to feel out of sorts. Detective Benson tried to make her way to the exit, but each step became harder and harder. She woke up strapped to some strange machine, and soon realized the was in for a long night.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The longer version, including nylons and shoe removal, will be up on DA later tonight. Enjoy.

My Video2.gif

ok, on one hand the fact that technology allows us to do THIS is amazing...on the other, between this and that AI thing you see on youtube lately...i'm getting quite scared because this will be 100% used for evil things in a few years D:

Wow! A blast from the past. I created a bunch of these a few years ago. My best one was probably the Kaley Cuoco one.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back