• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle models

Solestroker88

TMF Master
Anyone on here been lucky enough to have a session with tickling models before ?

If so which one and how did it got and are they acctualy ticklish

I wish I could have a session with one!

Some of my favorite studios
TickleChallenge: I love the upperbody emphasis and reactions
UK Tickling: Extremely attractive ladies
SilverCherry: Intensity of clips
Tickling Submission: Sexual clips
Tickle hotness (formerly shyandwild tickling): Lots of ass up and nice thighs

If only I had some solid idea on how to get started with starting a new studio from scratch. lol

I wish I could have a session with one!

Some of my favorite studios
TickleChallenge: I love the upperbody emphasis and reactions
UK Tickling: Extremely attractive ladies
SilverCherry: Intensity of clips
Tickling Submission: Sexual clips
Tickle hotness (formerly shyandwild tickling): Lots of ass up and nice thighs

If only I had some solid idea on how to get started with starting a new studio from scratch. lol

I rember there was a 45 minutes clip of Sasha fox it was like when she just arrived at tickle abuse she was talking about getting there ect anyway point being when she was in the stocks just when they were locking her toes in the stocks she started giggling I thought dam she is ticklish

Kody Evans is the only "pro" model I have any firsthand experience with but she's a fucking delight. I have firsthand accounts from several people that Karly Salinas is a champ too.

I had a session with Bella Ink a few weeks ago...It was great, such a charming personality...and yes, she is extremely ticklish...I thought she was faking on her videos though, and I told her this...but once I started, I could tell she was really suffering and enjoying the experience at the same time...I have a vidcliip here on TMF and the full clip(s) on clips4sale

I emailed Sasha last week about having a session...I'm not sure if I her rates would be worth the experience though

I've tickled Luna Vera before and she is sooooo ticklish not faking one bit ;) She actually cut one of our sessions short because it was so intense

I've been fortunate to have several experiences. My 2 favorite are probably Catherine Foxx and Kimchi! Both an extremely ticklish and just super cool in general as well. Bella Ink was great as well! Addie/Reya was pretty solid. 1 model tho I thought for sure was a major disappointment and faking it, but no need to mention her name on here publicly as I have already. No need to beat a dead horse.

I've tickled Luna Vera before and she is sooooo ticklish not faking one bit ;) She actually cut one of our sessions short because it was so intense

And undoubtedly gave you a pro rata refund for the unused portion of your session?

Merely asking for a friend...

LOVE Luna Vera. I fantasize frequently about cumming all over her feet after a tickle session.

How do you go about meeting models like this to shoot video? Anyone can lend insight to someone who might want to get started?

How do you go about meeting models like this to shoot video? Anyone can lend insight to someone who might want to get started?

You would use modeling websites primarily.
However, you could build up a repertoire of models you've worked with, with references of the models, then approach producers with that information and express that interest.
You may also want to browse twitter, and see the models that are on there.
Most producers tag their models in the videos they release, such as FTKL and Silvercherry.

Start with college girls. They are amateurs and you can pay them less and they are probably more fun because the experience is new to them. Check out sites with conversationpiece.cc and their sister site qualitycontrol.cc The producer set up in western part of Massachusetts where UMass and a bunch of other schools are located. He's made an extremely successful career working strictly with amateur college girls.

I had a session with Bella Ink a few weeks ago...It was great, such a charming personality...and yes, she is extremely ticklish...I thought she was faking on her videos though, and I told her this...but once I started, I could tell she was really suffering and enjoying the experience at the same time...I have a vidcliip here on TMF and the full clip(s) on clips4sale

I can second this. I just had a session with Bella this past week. She is awesome. Super nice and laid back, very easy to talk to and get along with...and insanely ticklish. Not faking even in the slightest.

HIGHLY recommend Bella if you have the opportunity to session with her when she comes to your area. You won’t regret it!!

Kody Evans is the only "pro" model I have any firsthand experience with but she's a fucking delight. I have firsthand accounts from several people that Karly Salinas is a champ too.

I'm so thrilled to hear this. I forgot all about her because she doesn't post a ton of tickle material. Just saw pics of her recent shoot with simplytickles where she gets it while she's in pantyhose. I'm absolutely smitten with her right now!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back