Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

bibi and Mulatos girl going all out on Ina, tickling onslaugh on the torment bench!!!!
Test # Meryl
Blake And Ryan Tickle Kat
Clips4Sale Banner
MISTAKEN IDENTITY ~ Full Version!
Maria Jade Untied on Her Side WMV
Asya's long toes tickling and taking off socks while playing a video game + feet biting (HD 720p MP4)

What's New?

3/2/2021

Visit MTJ Publications for a great selection of tickling comics and stories!

New from MTJ

Pepper
Parker #8

Click here
2/19/21

Forced tickling

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
waxwing
VBREF22
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tim807
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Tickle Room
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Straps&Laughter
Smileey
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
scdfres
Riboflavin
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Philip_2006
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
KitzelPixie
Justin Sane
Jmills
JakeArmitage99
Goddess_nemesis
4pawz
FJSLikesTickling
February7
Erotickles
DVNC
Dr_Random
Dreamingthunder
Doctor D
Docsoul
Desdemona
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

showmeyourpits

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tickle models

Smile Tickle models

Anyone on here been lucky enough to have a session with tickling models before ?

If so which one and how did it got and are they acctualy ticklish

I wish I could have a session with one!

Some of my favorite studios
    TickleChallenge: I love the upperbody emphasis and reactions
    UK Tickling: Extremely attractive ladies
    SilverCherry: Intensity of clips
    Tickling Submission: Sexual clips
    Tickle hotness (formerly shyandwild tickling): Lots of ass up and nice thighs

If only I had some solid idea on how to get started with starting a new studio from scratch. lol

Quote Originally Posted by justinwa View Post
    I wish I could have a session with one!

Some of my favorite studios
    TickleChallenge: I love the upperbody emphasis and reactions
    UK Tickling: Extremely attractive ladies
    SilverCherry: Intensity of clips
    Tickling Submission: Sexual clips
    Tickle hotness (formerly shyandwild tickling): Lots of ass up and nice thighs

If only I had some solid idea on how to get started with starting a new studio from scratch. lol
    I rember there was a 45 minutes clip of Sasha fox it was like when she just arrived at tickle abuse she was talking about getting there ect anyway point being when she was in the stocks just when they were locking her toes in the stocks she started giggling I thought dam she is ticklish

Sasha is awesome!

Kody Evans is the only "pro" model I have any firsthand experience with but she's a fucking delight. I have firsthand accounts from several people that Karly Salinas is a champ too.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralBeatty View Post
    LOL dude. I've tickled nearly 300 women. I think I would know.

I had a session with Bella Ink a few weeks ago...It was great, such a charming personality...and yes, she is extremely ticklish...I thought she was faking on her videos though, and I told her this...but once I started, I could tell she was really suffering and enjoying the experience at the same time...I have a vidcliip here on TMF and the full clip(s) on clips4sale

I emailed Sasha last week about having a session...I'm not sure if I her rates would be worth the experience though

I've tickled Luna Vera before and she is sooooo ticklish not faking one bit She actually cut one of our sessions short because it was so intense
    Are you ticklish??

I've been fortunate to have several experiences. My 2 favorite are probably Catherine Foxx and Kimchi! Both an extremely ticklish and just super cool in general as well. Bella Ink was great as well! Addie/Reya was pretty solid. 1 model tho I thought for sure was a major disappointment and faking it, but no need to mention her name on here publicly as I have already. No need to beat a dead horse.

Quote Originally Posted by ZachTickles02 View Post
    I've tickled Luna Vera before and she is sooooo ticklish not faking one bit She actually cut one of our sessions short because it was so intense
    And undoubtedly gave you a pro rata refund for the unused portion of your session?

Merely asking for a friend...

It is not only our fate but our business to lose innocence, and once we have lost that, it is futile to attempt a picnic in Eden.

Older men are fond of dispensing good advice as a consolation for no longer being able to set a bad example.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful. - Seneca (ca. 4 BC ľAD 65)

Seduction is simply salesmanship with a more interesting outcome.

Once several years ago with Rose Holland (porcelaindoll) before she became a pro model. She was very nice and down to earth and very ticklish.

Quote Originally Posted by ZachTickles02 View Post
    LOVE Luna Vera. I fantasize frequently about cumming all over her feet after a tickle session.

How do you go about meeting models like this to shoot video? Anyone can lend insight to someone who might want to get started?

How do you go about meeting models like this to shoot video? Anyone can lend insight to someone who might want to get started?
    You would use modeling websites primarily.
    However, you could build up a repertoire of models you've worked with, with references of the models, then approach producers with that information and express that interest.
    You may also want to browse twitter, and see the models that are on there.
    Most producers tag their models in the videos they release, such as FTKL and Silvercherry.

Start with college girls. They are amateurs and you can pay them less and they are probably more fun because the experience is new to them. Check out sites with conversationpiece.cc and their sister site qualitycontrol.cc The producer set up in western part of Massachusetts where UMass and a bunch of other schools are located. He's made an extremely successful career working strictly with amateur college girls.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast