• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish asshole

Solestroker88

TMF Master
Anyone on here ever tickled or been tickled on the asshole ?

I’ve done it a lot and to be honest I would say it is no doubt about it the most effective area especially with feathers

I prefer feet in all honestly just curious to see what the rest of you all think

Re: Ticklish Assholes

I'm sorry I can't help you here, except to say I am reasonably sure we've all met a few.

I am quite ticklish between my butt cheeks within about an inch of the top of the crack, but not much elsewhere on my butt.

This drives my wife crazy. Tying her spread face down on the bed, then taking a stiff feather and tickling her asshole gets her biting the pillows and gobbling like a turkey everytime. So much fun.

Yeah....but we broke up awhile ago!! Ohhhh....you mean...nevermind lol

I would say that tickling the peridenium is just as effective.

Every time I've done this to a guy they go through the roof. I love it. LOL

Yep, it was a little embarrassing how it went down. But it turned out I am pretty ticklish there.

Did that to my ex, she loved when i fingered her ass so i would tickle her lightly with the finger to tease her, and when she was tied up i used the tip of a feather. Really sexy and intimate.

I'm deathly ticklish there. 💀I'd be screaming in no time of someone tickled me there.🥴

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back