• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deputy's Peril part 9 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, the next part is here! This is the next to last part of this series, so the conclusion is almost here. I do thank all the readers for taking this ride with me and I hope it entertained you as much as it does for me. So, enjoy this next chapter!

PART 9

Darby gulped as she heard Madam Olivia’s demand. She had to strip herself naked? Embarrassment washed over her body as she was going to once again being in a very vulnerable state. Her mind flashbacked to when she last saw Madam Olivia. Her feet were tickle assaulted and then she was stripped naked by La Diabla. She started to shake her head “no” out of reflex. “I-I can’t get naked…”

Madam Olivia’s eyes turned to slits as she heard Darby declining her command. She then lowered her head so she was eye level with the shotgun as she was preparing to aim the gun directly between Darby’s eyes. “Ya don’t seem to understand. You don’t have a choice. You either strip, or I will blow your pretty head off. I am NOT going to say this again. STRIP! And STRIP NAKED RIGHT NOW! Don’t have me pull this trigger…”

Darby saw the gun aimed directly at her and her eyes started to water. She knew she had no choice. She was going to be naked again and she knew what was going to happen to her. Tickle torture. She cursed herself for not doing the basic investigative method, “looking behind her when entering the room”. She then removed her hat and laid it on the bed. Then, as she looked at Madam Olivia still aiming that shotgun at her, she started to remove her gun belt. It dropped to the floor in a thud and then she started to unbutton her shirt. Shame started to fill her body as button by button became undone. When the buttons were all undone, she opened her shirt, then slowly took it off her arms and it fell to the floor. She stood there in her bra.

Madam Olivia licked her lips as she saw the shirt come off Darby’s upperbody and then fell to the floor. She found Darby incredibly attractive and she couldn’t wait to see all of her goodies. She then saw Darby unbuckling the belt on her jeans and then removing the belt. She enjoyed seeing Darby’s extreme shyness and humiliation and it got her aroused. She even held her breath as she saw Darby pulling down her jeans down to her booted feet. “You can take your boots off, but leave the socks on. I want to take those off myself….”

Darby groaned as she knew her feet were going to be specifically targeted again. She then sat gently on the bed so she could balance herself so she could remove her boots one by one. The boot slid off her foot and she then carefully placed the boot on the floor. She then grunted a little as the other boot was a little stuck, but it came off and she placed it on the floor. She then stood up again and then took the jeans off, one leg at a time. Now, she stood there in her tan bra, white panties and her socks. Her skin started to blush red.

“My goodness.. you sure are a pretty thing. Ok, now strip. Bra first… Let me see those luscious cute tits of yours..” Madam Olivia said while licking her lips. She saw Darby’s unfasten the bra and with some hesitancy, the bra came off and it fell to the floor. Madam Olivia did a small moan as she then looked at Darby’s chest. She chuckled as Darby’s arms was covering her breasts. “Put those arms down. NOW!!!”

Darby knew what she had to do. She hated this moment. She was tired of being humiliated but she had no choice. She then slowly started to lower her arms and the wave of embarrassment ripped through her body. Her arms were free of her breasts and she let them fall to her sides. Her breasts were now exposed and she lowered her head in shame. That feeling grew only more intense as she heard Madam Olivia mumbling in excitement. She really wished she could go crawl into a hole at this moment.

“Well I’ll be….your breasts are so cute! I am going to have a LOT of fun with those later. Now, take those panties off. I want to see that sweet, beautiful pussy of yours….” Madam Olivia commanded. Her own mind remembered when La Diabla stripped Darby naked and then tickled and teased between her legs. She remembered how erotic it was and now it was her turn to have that moment. She saw Darby’s hands start to grab the edges of the panties and then slowly pulled them down. She felt that same kind of anticipation that a child feels when opening their gifts at Christmas. The panties came off the hips, then made its way down the legs and finally on the floor. She saw Darby step out of her panties and now she was completely naked, except for the socks. “Oh my….you are so beautiful. I mean, you really are beautiful. I am going to enjoy that body of yours. Now, walk over to the couch. GIT!!” she exclaimed as she waved the gun towards the direction of the couch, which was on the other side of the bed that Darby stood at.

Darby lowered her head and blushed. She then started to walk around the bed towards the couch. She whimpered as she knew her ass was in plain sight to Madam Olivia and she heard a moan. Darby felt like a piece of meat at this moment and finally she made it to the couch. She then turned around and face Madam Olivia who came over near the couch, and still had the shotgun pointed at her.

“Now, sit down my dear. Make yourself comfortable…” Madam Olivia cooed. She then went towards the foot of the bed, and opened up a small cabinet that was there. She reached in, grabbed some soft white rope and then tossed it towards Darby. “Tie that rope around your ankles…” she commanded. She saw Darby wrapping the rope around her ankles and it delighted her. She was so close to have some sexual fun with Darby.

Darby finished tying the rope around her ankles, her mind trying to think of a way out of this. She knew that if she was tied up, she would be completely helpless again and tortured. She knew the type of shotgun Madam Olivia had spread pellets in multiple directions so she just couldn’t duck a shot, unless it was just a single bullet in one direction. She looked up and saw that barrel pointing right at her. “Look…we really don’t have to do this do we? I mean, if you tell me which way out of these mountains, I will be on my way and you can have your fun here. It looks like a vacation place for ya.”

“You silly Deputy… Unlike most of the criminals you encounter, I am not stupid. You were snooping around here on purpose. You can make my life easier if you tell me why..” Madam Olivia said, looking at Darby and admiring her nakedness. Then an idea hit her. “Ya know..I hope you DON’T know anything. Gives me good reason to torture that body of yours longer. Hehe Now, you see those handcuffs, put them on. NOW!”

Darby gulped when she heard the threat. Adrenaline started to flow through her body as she knew she was going to be tortured again. She looked back and saw the gun being cocked, and ready to fire. She then looked down and saw the handcuffs. She murmured to herself, upset she got herself in this position. She even began to think that La Diabla must have been captured too because there was no sign of her. She picked up the handcuffs and snapped one of the bracelets on her wrists. She hesitated with the other. “Come on Olivia… Just let me go…”

“You are the stupidest bitch ever. I am going to blow your head off! I am giving you to the count of two to put that other cuff on, or you will die. Don’t try me!” Madam Olivia demanded with a lot of anger in her voice. She then started to relax a little when she saw Darby snap the other cuff on, and now her wrists were handcuffed. “Now, lay on your back on the couch and place those ankles on the armrest.”

Darby took a deep breath and did as she was told. She knew she had no choice. She laid on the couch, and because of her height, her feet already had to rest on the armrest of the couch. She then saw Madam Olivia walk over to her feet, put the gun to her side, then processed to take the end part of the rope around her ankles and then secure it to the leg of the couch. She felt a tightening of her ankles to the armrest and she knew she wouldn’t be able to move her ankles too much. She truly hated being in this position. Naked and helpless. She stared at her sock covered feet and she already knew those were going to be targeted. She then felt Madam Olivia tying another piece of rope around her thighs, just right above her knees. She looked at her own nipples and knew they were going to be touched as well. She then saw Madam Olivia walk towards her head area, still holding the gun.

“Now, lift up your wrists over your head..” Madam Olivia commanded. She saw Darby obey and grinned. She then took a string of rope, looped one end of the rope around the handcuffs and then tied the other end to the leg of the couch. She tightened the rope and now, Deputy Darby was secured! She looked over the naked body and it pleased her. The soft armpits, the pink nipples on the B sized breasts, the smooth tummy and then the red stubble haired pussy, and the long smooth legs to the socked feet. She was really getting attracted to Darby and thought about the carnal pleasures she was about to inflict. She sat down on the edge of the couch and faced Darby. She saw the concerned look in her eyes and she felt powerful.

“Can ya please let me go? C-come on..Please let me go. We don’t have to go through this. I d-d-don’t want ya to…to torture me.” Darby pleaded as she started to squirm in her bondage.

“I hate to tell you this, but yes, I am going to TORTURE you. I am going to have so much fun with this soft skin of yours…” Madam Olivia cooed as she gently started to touched Darby’s biceps. “As a matter of fact, I have plans for you.. Today was your last day as Deputy. From this day forward, I think you will be one of my girls…”

Darby’s eyes popped wide open when she heard that! One of Madam Olivia’s girls???!! “W-what do ya mean? I don’t want to work for you…” she babbled.

“You have no choice my sexy red headed slave…You see, you are unique. You are tall, you are red-headed and you are incredibly sexy and…sensitive. Many of my clients will pay big money to have their way with you. Tell me Darby, ever sleep with a man? I know you like girls, but today, you will experience a man being inside you. I have some clients coming by later today and they will LOVE you…” Madam Olivia told her.

“N-No! I don’t want to do that! I am not some whore!” Darby spat as her anger started to rise. She never made love to a man before because she always loved women. The thought of having sex with a man did not please her at all.

“Haha still acting like you’re in control? Listen to me, and listen good! I don’t even care anymore why you found me. I own you now and I will do what I want. I just have to break you first…” Madam Olivia sneered. She then gently stroked her fingers across Darby’s belly. She felt the stomach react and a smile formed on her face.

Darby felt the fingers on her belly and they immediately contracted. Her worst fear was about to happen! “W-what are ya doing?” she stammered. Then she bit her lip as she felt the fingers once again softly grazing her belly. The fingers kept stroking across her firm, yet soft skin and it took everything she had to not just burst out into laughter. She looked at the sadistic look in the eyes of Madam Olivia and fear gripped her. She wanted to tell her to stop tickling her, but if she were to open her mouth, she was going to explode in laughter. Being tied down, helpless and naked made her feel so sensitive.

“I can see it in your eyes Deputy…My fingers are…….tickling……….you aren’t they? Good! Because that is how I am going to torture you. I am going to break you, then you will be my little whore for the rest of our days. Imagine, being tickled every…single….day on this cute tummy of yours. So you might as well let out your laughter. Because if you think this is bad, you know what will happen to those sweet feet of yours..” madam Olivia threatened. She then used the tips of her nails and slowly stroked them all around the ribs and belly area.

Darby’s eyes clenched tight, her teeth were gritted, her stomach contracted and it took every bit of strength she had to not explode in laughter. The nails were now getting closer to her belly button. Closer and closer and closer. Small titters of laughter escaped her lips as she felt all of her muscles straining then she felt the finger nail go right into her navel! Her eyes popped wide open and she exploded in hysterical laughter. The feeling was too intense. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!”

Madam Olivia chuckled to herself as she heard Darby’s panicked laughter. She didn’t really get to tickle Darby’s upperbody from their first meeting as she focused on those tender feet she has. She then started to squeeze, poke and prod along the ribcage area and she was rewarded with Darby’s squirming, writhing body. She looked at Darby’s wide open mouth and her white teeth, and the melodious sound of her laughter was addicting. Her own libido started to rise as she started tickling all over the delicate skin. She then went right back to the navel and tickled the outer rim of the navel. She began her teasing baby talk to Darby, to drive her even more crazy. “tickle tickle…my ticklish widdle deputy! You are SO ticklish! I am gonna tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle you forever!”

Darby continued to laugh like a maniac and her body twisted and turned. That didn’t help her as when she turned her body to her side and the nails left the belly button, her ribs were then squeezed, forcing her to lay on her back again. The fingers then went after her belly button and stomach and she turned again. She started to beg immediately. “PLEASE!! DON’T HAHAHAHAHA TICKLE HAHAHAHAHA TICKLE HAHAHAHA MEEEEEEEE HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE”.

Madam Olivia simply replied, “no…I am gonna gitcha! You are going to be tickled silly! Wait, wait wait…” she teased. She stopped her rib and belly tickling and let Darby start to breathe again. She was delighted to see sweat forming on Darby’s forehead. She then saw Darby’s breathing starting to return to normal and then looked into her eyes. “Ya know my cute deputy, your armpits look really smooth! They are so pale too. I bet they never see the sun. I wonder if they are sensitive…hehehe”

“NO! Please..don’t..” Darby begged. She knew how ticklish she was and she started begging as she saw the nails getting closer and closer to her armpits. Her eyes were focused on the tips of those nails as they got closer to her skin. Fear wracked her body as they got closer and closer and now they were wiggling. Darby already started giggling as she watched in horror. “Come on! Don’t hehehehehe please…get them heheheh away hehehehe from me!”. She even tried to blow at them, hoping that would make them go away.

Madam Olivia laughed at Darby trying to blow at her nails. She enjoyed tormenting Darby’s mind and then she continued her teasing. “Here they come!! So close to some tickly wickly armpits! It will be at aaaaaannnnnnnyyyyyyyy moment now…This is gonna reeeeeallllllyyyyyyyyy tickle!” then without warning, her nails dove into the armpits and started scraping along the skin. Madam Olivia was thrown back a little as Darby’s violent thrashing almost knocked her off the edge of the couch she was sitting on. “My my my!! Someone is veeeeerrrrryyyyyyy ticklish isn’t she?”

Darby was mumbling profusely! “hehehehehehehehe noooo don’t!! please don’t hhehehehehehe tickle hahahahaha muh armpits…JUST DON’T!” she continued to squeal. The feeling of those nails was intense. She then gasped as she saw Madam Olivia sit on the edge of the couch, but this time, lean her upperbody into her waist area, to use her own weight to hold Darby down. Darby tried to squirm again, but she couldn’t roll her body over. Then she saw the nails coming back towards her armpits. She tried her bets to closer armpits, but she was trapped! Goosebumps formed on her body as the nails got close to her skin again. She closed her eyes and said a quick prayer.

“Praying are we? Well pray to ME!!” Madam Olivia exclaimed she then scurried her nails once again into Darby’s armpits. Now with her body weight on top of Darby’s waist, she had the advantage and knew Darby was going to suffer. Her nails tickled along the outside edges of the armpits, then zig and zagged across the exposed pits. She then focused on Darby’s right armpit and used both sets of nails to tickle close together in the middle of the pit, then both slowly scurried away from each other and towards the outer edges forcing hysterical laughter once again from Darby. She absolutely loved tickling her. She then kept one hand tickling the armpit and the other hand started to drift down from the pit and across the side of Darby and then poking in between the ribs. She was delighted to see Darby’s face contort in ticklish laughter and then she looked at the cute breasts. She licked her lips again because in due time, she would be playing those too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

La Diabla finished unbuttoning Francine’s shirt and once she finished, she pulled the shirt open and saw Francine’s naked breasts. She wasn’t wearing a bra so her breasts were easily exposed and helpless. She looked at those small brown nipples and lust was really building up in her. She then looked into Francine’s pleading eyes and smiled. “Hmmmm…I wonder how sensitive you are up here. I got a little tease before with your armpits, but your belly sure looks….ticklish.” she grinned as she reached forward to the taut belly. Her fingertips made contact with the skin and she was rewarded with some slight giggles. She then moved her fingers all around the stomach and saw Francine’s body trembling. “Does this tickle? Do you want me to stop? Just say, please stop tickling me beautiful Diabla. I am sorry I acted like such a bitch to you and I beg for your forgiveness. I would absolutely love to be your sex slave and I will make you cum every single day. I am a worthless slut and if I ever get out of line, you can punish me however you see fit. Please don’t tickle me.” La Diabla giggled. She saw the frightful look in Francine’s eyes. “Now say that verbatim or I will tickle that tummy of yours without any mercy….”

Francine started to panic. She heard all those words and there was no way she could recite all of that! Plus, she was gagged. She couldn’t even clearly say her own name, let alone a small speech of submission. She started to grunt the words, trying to make some kind of sense and speak clearly. The pitch of her voice grew higher as she tried screaming the words through her gag, and she started to giggle and squirm as best as she could as she saw those evil fingers getting closer to her belly.

La Diabla could only grin at Francine’s pathetic pleas grew louder through the gag. “What’s that? I am sorry my dear, but I can’t understand you at all. You’re not repeating what I told you to say. Guess I just have to tickle you. You left me no choice you pathetic bitch! I am gonna tickle you. I mean REALLY tickle you. You thought your feet were tortured? Well, you won’t like this either….” She then started to tickle the belly button by flickering her nails around the very tender skin. She stared at the innie belly button and adored it. It was a cute button and so very sensitive. She then put her left hand on Francine’s side to hold her still, then just drilled her finger deep into the button causing some very violent body spasms and some hysterical muffled laughter.

Francine’s heart rate shot sky high as she felt that finger going deep into her belly button and wiggling around in it. Her feet were the most ticklish part of her body, but her belly button was a close second. She screamed as loud as she could, but the sounds were quite muffled. The sock inside her mouth was soaking wet from her saliva and screams and she couldn’t even beg. Her body started to writhe but was kept still because La Diabla held her side. Her hogtied body couldn’t escape the bonds so all she could do was suffer. The intensity of the tickling feeling made her close her eyes and she prayed for mercy. She opened her eyes and saw pure evil in La Diabla’s eyes. She saw with every single spin of that finger in her belly button, a certain sadistic gleam was in her eyes.

La Diabla was in a groove at this point. Her finger pushed deeper into the button and she spun it around as fast as she could. Listening to the horrific screams of Francine only delighted her. She truly wanted to punish this woman. Torturing Darby was a lot of fun, but this was very personal to her. Her mind started thinking about the sexual fun she was going to have with poor Francine. She thought about how every day, Francine was going to perform some kind of sexual pleasure for her. Whether it was just tickling her, or having sex with her, she was going to truly own Francine. She looked over the turned body and saw the helpless soles again. The toes were crunching and opening in a rhythmic spasm, still within the confines of the shredded boots. Her eyes then went right back to the navel and her finger was still twirling. She didn’t want to stop. She wanted to keep going and going, but she had to change tactics. She pulled her finger out of the navel.

Francine continued to giggle as the finger left her belly button and she started to take in precious oxygen through her nose. Her body still vibrated in ticklish terror and she started to whimper in her gag. Sweat was on her face and she fought back the tears. Thoughts of this happening to her every day for the rest of her life scared her to death and she just wished this would all stop. Her chest started to heave, her stomach muscles were already starting to hurt and now she looked at La Diabla with pleas in her eyes. She wanted this to end. But she couldn’t speak and started to whimper even louder. In a muffled voice she whimpered “Please stop…I can’t take it anymore. You win! Please, just let me go. I am so sorry for every crossing you. Please let me go”

La Diabla looked at Francine’s pleading eyes with a devious smile. She listened to the whimpers and knew Francine was trying to tell her something. It warmed her heart that Francine was probably begging for mercy as she saw the eyes getting wet. She then put her face directly into Francine’s. “Trying to tell me something? I don’t know what you’re saying. If you want me to stop, just say so, otherwise I will just have to keep tickling you. You know, you really are pathetic. Darby put up a better fight than you. You talk like a big dog, but we all know you are a tiny poodle, meant to be submissive to women like me. You truly are a little bitch aren’t you? I think it is time for this little bitch dog to squeal like poodle! Let’s see how ticklish your ribs are….”

Francine immediately started to whimper and a tear finally fell. What La Diabla told her was true. She really was going to be a sex slave. She was going to truly suffer. But before she could really let her emotions out, she immediately started to squeal in laughter as she felt her ribcage get “lobster clawed”. The sensations were electric! Her body started to shake and she almost dislocated her bound wrists as she wanted to stop the tickling. Her eyes bugged out and if she wasn’t gagged, she would have been heard in New York! Her ribs were always very ticklish and now she was feeling them get attacked. She felt fingers now massaging the space between each rib and it drove her wild. She kept trying to get her legs free, but with her hogtied bondage, she was helpless. She shook her head violently as the torment continued deep into her ribcage.

La Diabla’s lips turned into a sneer as she dug her fingers into that exposed ribcage. Seeing Francine freak out and laugh uncontrollably only encouraged her to continue. She then squeezed the cage again, then as Francine squealed and tightened her muscles, her free hand then tickled the belly again, doubling the tickling sensation. What really appeased her was the naked breasts shaking wildly. She stared at those nipples and started to imagine how they might taste. She really want to have her way with Francine before all this happened, but now she would own Francine’s body. She thought about the sexy pleasures she would provide those nipples and felt herself getting wet. She then went back to the ribcage focus and she lowered her hand to the hidden ribcage that was pressed against the bed. Squeezing both ribs cages gave her such an erotic rush as Francine’s melodious muffled laughter filled the room. She started to wonder if she should let Francine pass out. Give her some mercy. She started to get lost in her thoughts as her hands continued to tickle the ribcage. She thought about how her plan was unfolding. She thought about this was just the first part and what she had in store would satisfy her immensely.

Francine started to cough violently as the laughter overtook her body and her mind. The sock inside her mouth started to fill her throat and her face was now beet red. She wanted to pass out. She wanted some kind of respite from this incessant tickle assault. She started to close her eyes as she felt lightheaded. Right when she was about to pass out, the tickling stopped and felt a kiss on her gagged lips. She was so close to passing out and now her mind was returning to being fully aware. She continued to suck in oxygen through her nose, her lungs were burning and her body ached. She started to mumble incoherently and her eyes made contact with La Diabla.

“Aww….poor little poodle bitch. I can’t have you passing out on me. I can’t have you die on me. I need a sex slave and you being dead will not suffice. You know, you should thank me. I will let you live! So suck in that oxygen and get yourself ready for more hell. I still have some ideas for you… in fact, what I have in mind, you may actually really enjoy….hehehe” La Diabla threatened.

Darby continued to cackle as her ribs were being tickled. She started to shake her head and her upperbody was twitching, but she just couldn’t escape. Madam Olivia sat on her waist and she was trapped. She saw the joy in Madam Olivia’s eyes at her expense. Those nails ran along her sides and across her belly, then went right back to squeezing her ribcage. Her laughter continued to get stronger as the assault continued and all she could do is beg. She wanted this to stop. This entire week was filled with tickle torture and her body seemed like it was more sensitive. Then as soon as she felt her mind slipping, the tickling stopped! She continued to laugh as the sensations still washed over her body. She started to catch her breath again, and her body shivered. She then looked back up at Madam Olivia.

“Look at you…you are so beautiful my dear Deputy. I really could play with you forever! And I think I will! Oh, you are going to do really well as one of my girls. I am looking at those titties of yours and mmm mmmm mmmmm I love them! La Diabla got a chance to play with them, now I will. I want you to compare what she did, to what I am going to do….” Madam Olivia grinned. She then started to spider walk her fingers from Darby’s belly, across the ribs and slowly dragged up to the spot right below Darby’s breasts, and grinned when she heard sheepish giggles coming from Darby because her nails were tickling her. She liked Darby’s breasts as they had a nice, rounded shape to them. The pale skin accentuated her pink nipples. She felt Darby’s body shivering in nervous anticipation and this was the moment she wanted to do for a long time. She lightly moved her nails directly under the breasts and got a much desired reaction.

“hehehehehehehehe stop that! T-that hehehehe tickles me!” Darby giggled.

“Oh it does huh? I LIKE that! Someone has TICKLISH titties doesn’t she?” Madam Olivia teased as she continued to lightly moved her nails under those quivering breasts and then got a childlike squeal when her nails explored the sides of the breasts, a particularly sensitive spot on Darby’s body. As she continued to drum her nails across the delicate skin, she noticed goosebumps forming on Darby. She knew that even though this tickled Darby a lot, her body actually liked the sensations. The pink nipples started to swell as her nails now stroked around the circumference of the breasts. Then her nails slowed down and went right back to the ticklish skin under the breasts. The laughter coming from Darby started to increase, but she also felt her trying to grind her hips.

Darby’s eyes were shut and her mouth was wide open as her laughter poured out freely. The tickling sensation she felt was intense as each breast was tickle violated. However, she did also start to feel the pangs of arousal as she was tickled there. Her conscious mind started to panic as she felt herself getting turned on and knew this was not going to go well. She subconsciously started to grind her hips as her libido continued to heat up. She then opened her eyes, which were starting to get misty with tears and saw Madam Olivia licking her own lips in lust. She closed her eyes again and just started to beg. “hehehehehehehehe please…ya..heheheheheheh haaaaveee tooooo heheheheheh stop! I beg ya! Pleasehehehehehehehehehe”

“Oh no my ticklish widdle girl, I am gonna tickle tickle tickle you!!” Madam Olivia threatened as she then started to slow her touches to a nice caress across the bosom. “I know you like this…you are such a naughty little girl…Your nipples look so tasty. Mind if I taste them?” she cooed. She then lowered her head and gave the right nipple a kiss. Her own arousal shot up when she heard not a giggle, but a shocked moan coming from Darby. She then kissed it again and now that same nipple rapidly stiffened. She then gave that nipple kiss after kiss after kiss after kiss. With each kiss, the harder the nipple became and she lightly tickled under the breast again and enjoyed the soft giggles coming out from her victim.

Darby continued to giggle then moan with each kiss on her nipple and tickle under her breast. She was doing her best to fight the feelings, but she knew the more she was tickled, the more her body became aroused and she wouldn’t be able to resist. Having her breasts played with was always a pleasurable feeling, even when they were tickled. She started to make cute noises as she felt lips kissing on her rock hard bud. She looked down at her nipple and saw lips kissing it again which made her body tense up. Darby knew she had to fight this. She had to keep herself strong or she would eventually break. But those kisses felt so GOOD! This was far better than the ruthless tickling she received just moments earlier. Then she moaned loudly as she felt something wet, something very warm across her aroused nipple. “Noooooooo….uuuuuhhhhhh not……THAT!!” she moaned.

Madam Olivia started to lick away at the bud as though it was a chocolate treat. She loved the feeling of the nipple on her tongue and continued to lick away. A moan escaped her own mouth as she enjoyed her tasty treat. She then started to flicker the top of her tongue across the nipple and then to use her right hand to tickle under the left breast just to keep Darby off balanced. Licking a nipple and hearing sheepish giggles drove her with pleasure. She then sucked on nipple and felt Darby’s body writhe under hers. She stopped sucking and looked at Darby’s face, which was flushed pink and still giggling. “You are simply……..AMAZING. I am really enjoying this and so are you naughty girl. Just think when I get to those feet of yours, we will have some great fun! After that, you are gonna cum real hard…”

Darby moaned loudly as she heard about the tickle threat to her feet. Her head shook slowly as she was torn. She loved the feeling on her nipple, but the tickling on her other breast and the tickle threat towards her feet filled her with fear. “hehehehehehe please you have to OOOOOOOHHHHHH hehehehehe stop…”

“How can I stop when you sound so cute right now? I am gonna tickle tickle tickle tickle you until you burst!” Madam Olivia giggled herself as she continued to play the nipple. She then took the palm of her hand and started rubbing it across the nipple, trying to make it extra hard. After rubbing the nipple, she started to grope and massage the breast. She then looked over at the other breast and saw that nipple getting harder. She then leaned her head over and gave that nipple a quick lick, which forced her victim to grunt in pleasure. Inspired by the grunting, she licked the nipple again, then tickled the nipple with her fingers forcing a soft giggle from Darby. Madam Olivia was very delighted from Darby’s reactions. She then started to suck on the nipple and now it was time for her to savor this moment….

La Diabla stared at the naked breasts and then the desperate eyes of Francine. She then reached forward with her left hand and started to caress the right breast of Francine, feeling the soft texture of the skin. She smiled to herself as she then used her fingers to tweak and gently pull at the nipple. She heard a gasp out of Francine and then a low moan. This is the reaction she wanted. She continued to gently caress the nipple, then moved her fingers to softly stroke around the mound. She then moved her fingers lower and onto the ribcage causing Francine to grunt in ticklish grunting. La Diabla continued to softly tickle the ribs, then went back to the breast and started to softly touch and squeeze it.

Francine was getting frustrated. The soft touches on her right breast felt so good, but then she would start to giggle and grunt when her right ribcage was tickled softly. It was a mixture of heaven and tickle hell. She wished the soft caressing would continue because even though her body was wracked with some discomfort and a high degree of sensitivity, she always enjoyed her breasts being played with. She always loved it when a man would touch her there, but she especially loved when a woman would play with her. She closed her eyes as her nipple was once again getting tweaked and she winced when she felt it get pinched a little. When the pinch ended, her nipple swelled. Then she moaned as she felt her nipple getting pulled at, released and then she felt the breast get squeezed and massaged. Now her lust was growing and she wanted to be free of her bonds. She tried trying to pull at her bonds, but they were tied very tight. There was no escape. She started to giggle again once she felt the fingers on her ribcage and invade her belly button. Why was La Diabla playing with her lust? Then she moaned deeply when she felt the left nipple get tickled. Now she was going after her other mound!

La Diabla loved the reactions she was getting from Francine. She was drive Francine into a raging horny woman. She then used both hands to massage the breasts, using her four fingers to massage, squeeze and caress under the breasts, but then used her thumbs to stroke across the nipples repeatedly. She saw Francine’s hips trying to move around and her plan was working. Then she stopped the caressing and then tickled the spot of skin right below the navel sending Francine into cute giggles and the body tensed up. She then stopped the tickling and went right back to the breasts, this time, running her fingers on the cleavage and found that it was a ticklish spot. Not a torture spot, but a rather sensual reaction. “You like this don’t you?” she teased.

Francine heard the tease and as much as she wanted to be free from this evil woman, it felt incredible. Her sex emotions were now starting to dominate her mind. “mmm hmmmmmm” she moaned. She then started to writhe her hips more with every stroke of the thumbs on her nipples. She felt the blood filling those nipples, making them swell. She closed her eyes and pictured herself in another setting. She was along with Polly and Bobby Jo and they were both having their way with her breasts. She could imagine them giggling as they teased her, making her wet and she wanted them to make her cum! Then she opened her eyes in shock as she felt one hand of La Diabla stopped stroking her breast and felt it land somewhere else!

La Diabla chuckled softly as she saw Francine’s reaction to her hand patting the crotch area. She used her left hand to squeeze and pat Francine’s pussy through her jeans, while her right hand continued the nipple teasing. She listened to Francine start to moan and grunt in passion now and she then unbuttoned the jeans, exposing the skin right above the panty line. She then started to tickle that very tender, very delicate, very sensitive skin and now the giggles kept coming out. Then she would resume the pussy massage through the jeans. “I bet you really want to cum don’t you? I bet you want me to reach inside your panties and touch you. I bet you would just love to cum all over my hand wouldn’t you slave?”

Francine groaned in pleasure as she heard La Diabla teasing her. She now tried to fight the lust because she knew what La Diabla was trying to do. Her body wanted an orgasm, but her mind knew La Diabla was trying to break her will. Now she started to groan in frustration, fighting her own desires. She had to old out as long as she could. But those fingers, that hand felt so good! The tickling right above her panty line was very ticklish, but it increased her desires. “Fight Francine fight! You have to fight this! Don’t let her make you cum!” one part of her mind told her. “Oh just give in! Let her make you cum! You are going to feel soooooooooooooooooo good! We love feeling good don’t we?” the other part of her mind told her. Francine was so confused and frustrated at this point.

“Don’t fight it…I have tickled tortured you long enough. I think it is time for me to reward my new slave with an orgasm. I know she wants one….” La Diabla teased. She could sense the inner conflict in Francine’s mind and knew it was just a matter of time before she broke her. Then she had an idea! “You know what will help? Let me show you! I know you wanted something of mine and you really really liked it. Well, let me give you some pleasure with it…” La Diabla teased. She then turned her body on the bed where she was now facing the rest of the room and Francine’s hogtied body was right behind her. She crossed her legs, with her right boot close by the part of the bed where Francine’s head was. “It has been such a long morning already. I think I need to take my boot off….”

Francine’s eyes popped open when she heard what La Diabla said. Her eyes were now fixated on the wagging boot of La Diabla and her mind was racing. Was she about to see what she thought she was going to see? Her breathing started to get shallow with anticipation as she saw La Diabla’s hands reach down, touch the heel and toe part of the boot and tug at it. Francine’s watched as the boot started to slowly come off the foot and when it was removed, she saw the black sock covering a foot she got to play with before. She then watched the boot hit the floor with a thud and looked back and saw the foot waggling in the air, driving her crazy.

“Oooh!! That feels better. My foot is feeling kind of tender. I think I should take off this sock too. I think my foot needs to breathe. What do you think?” La Diabla teased then stroked one of Francine’s nipples. She then reached down and under her leg of the jeans, grabbed the top of her sock and started to pull it down. “Yeah, my foot could use some air. It is good for me to set my toes free don’t you agree?”

Francine was going absolutely crazy in her mind as she saw the sock sliding down and she held her breath as she saw the sock right by the achilles tendon, and now it slowly came off the heel. She saw foot skin! She saw that gorgeous soft skin getting exposed and she was fixated. Her grunts started to get stronger as the sock started to get peel away, exposing the arch and instep of the foot, and now it was above the ball of the foot, still covering the toes. Her moan got louder in anticipation. She was going to see those toes again! Memories of sucking on the toes filled her mind and she wondered if she would ever see them again! Her brain remembered that Polly mainly got to taste this particular foot, as she had the left foot to her toe sucking designs. Now, she would get to hopefully get the right foot to finish her collection. Then she watched as the sock came off and the bare toes of La Diabla were exposed!

“That feels SO MUCH BETTER!!!” La Diabla teased as she started to wiggle her toes. She continued to rotate her ankle where the sole of her foot would be shown to Francine’s line of vision and the top of her foot would be shown and the natural nails on her toes. There were slight popping noise coming from her ankle and she moaned as she rotated her foot in a teasing circle and she knew she had Francine’s undivided attention. “This feels so good. But you know what would be better? Your lips on my foot. I bet my foot would feel so amazing with your lips taking care of it….” She teased.

Francine was losing her mind as she listened to what La Diabla said. Now her craving of that beautiful foot, with the tanned colored soles with a tinge of pink to them, was sky high. “mmm hmmmm mmmmm hmmmmmm!” she grunted in the affirmative of wanting that foot.

“I know! So, let’s see how well you do with my poor foot…” La Diabla said in a tone that one would talk to a pet dog. She then stood up and walked over to a chair. She grabbed that chair, returned to the bed area and placed it right in front of Francine’s head area. She sat back on the chair and then placed her foot on the edge of the bed, mere inches from Francine’s face. “I bet the bottom of my foot looks so good to you right now. I feel such soreness in it, I wonder how your mouth would take care of it. I bet you would soothe my pain...”

Francine started to moan in pleasure as she stared at that beautiful sole of La Diabla. It was mere inches away from her face and she studied the outline of the foot and how soft the skin looked to her. Once again, memories of touching, tickling and tasting of La Diabla’s foot filled her mind and her nipples became rock hard and wetness was very strong between her legs. Her heart fluttered with excitement when she saw the toes wiggle. She wanted that foot. She wanted to feel it once again. She moved her head closer to the foot and now she was an inch away. She could smell the foot which was a clean smell, but that of leather boot it was in. She even saw some black sock lint on the ball of the foot. Then she moaned in delight as the foot came down and touched her cheek. “UUUUUUNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” she groaned in pleasure. The foot felt so soft and she continued to moan as the foot rubbed her cheek. Her eyes closed so she could savor the feeling and let the lust for that sole build.

La Diabla continued to rub the sole of her foot across Francine’s cheek, then she moved it away and then used her toes to rub against Francine’s sweaty forehead. She grinned as she watched Francine’s lustful eyes enjoy that sensation on her forehead. She then placed her toes right in the center of the forehead, then slowly dragged her foot down the bridge of the nose and when it got close to the gagged lips, she paused. “Almost there! Soon my piggies will be on your lips. Imagine the pleasure you will feel…” she teased then placed her toes right on Francine’s gagged lips.

Francine let out the loudest moan as she felt those soft toes on her lips. They felt divine! She tried to kiss the toes, but the gag prevented her and the sock stuffed inside her mouth prevented her from using her tongue. She wanted to taste those toes in their full glory but she couldn’t! She tried to close her lips together but she couldn’t! She felt the toe pad of the big toe tracing along her upper lip and she tried to push her mouth onto them, but the big toe just circled around her lips. She wanted to suck that toe but her gag prevented her. Now she was grunting in frustration.

“Awwww…what’s the matter? You want my toe? My toe wants to be inside your mouth. I want to feel how warm your mouth is. How wet. To have your tongue swirling all around it as you coat my toe with your spit. Ooooh!! Then I would love to feel you sucking on my toe like it is a cock. That would make me feel so good! Come on, suck my toe….” La Diabla teased as she then placed her big toe right in the middle of the sock gag and pressed it in a little where the edge of her nail was slightly inside Francine’s mouth.

Francine started grunting stronger and stronger as she tried to wrap her lips around that big toe. She could feel the toe trying to get inside her mouth but it couldn’t get in because of her double gag. She tried to close her lips at least, but the gags prevented it. She just felt that toe, so tantalizingly close to be in her mouth that her body trembled. Now she started to groan in desperation. She wanted her gag removed so she could enjoy that delightful toe. Her eyes started to plead with La Diabla as well as her soft groans.

“You want me to remove the gag don’t you?” La Diabla teased and giggled when she saw Francine’s head shake in the affirmative. “Not yet though! If you continue to be a good little slut, then you will get to enjoy all my toes…” she laughed then removed her big toe from the lips of Francine. She then placed the sole of her foot, specifically the arch across the lips and looked at the sheer delight in Francine’s eyes as the skin of her foot rested there. She moved her foot slowly, trying to rub it across the lips and nose and then she let out a girlish giggle herself. “hehehe your breath tickles…”

Francine moaned loudly when she heard that. She started to breathe harder through her nose, trying to give that sweet foot more tickles. She loved that giggle from La Diabla and tried to move her head, to cause enough movement to softly tickle that sole.

“uh uh uuuuuhhhh naughty slut…are you trying to…tickle me?” La Diabla teased, then used her foot to cover Francine’s eyes. She saw Francine’s body tremble and she could only grin. She had Francine right where she wanted. She then pulled her foot away from Francine’s face and rested her foot on the edge of the bed, where her arch was on the edge of the bed and her toes rested on top of the bed, clamping down on the mattress for support. “I can tell you are really enjoying my foot. I think my foot likes you, but why should your face get all the fun. Let’s explore another area…” she teased.

Francine looked at those toes on the edge of the bed, she could see all 5 of them resting there and she craved them. She heard La Diabla’s words, then watched the foot move away and saw La Diabla shift her chair. She then saw the foot moving towards her belly!! She then felt the toes resting on her stomach and it felt so good on her skin! She could feel those toes there and it sent shivers of pleasure through her body. She curled her own toes and wanted that foot to move either higher or lower. Then she started to giggle when she felt the toes poking her stomach. The giggles became stronger as the toes were moving all over her tummy and now her belly button. Shockwaves of ticklish sensations coursed through her body now, as La Diabla was tickling her with her toes!!!

La Diabla smiled as she used her toes as a tickling tool. She moved the toes all over Francine’s belly and found that her toes were able to elicit a pretty good ticklish response. The laughter wasn’t as strong as when she used her fingers, but it was thrilling nonetheless. She used the pads of all five toes to tickle all over the stomach area and then she pointed her big toe and tickled the navel. That proved to be effective as Francine was now laughing harder.

Francine continued to laugh as she felt the big toe entering her navel and she tried to move her body, but the toe would follow. She couldn’t believe she was getting tickled by those sexy toes of La Diabla. She was already turned on and now the tickling was really making her crazy. Then she started to breathe again as the tickling stopped. She then looked at La Diabla’s face which had an evil grin on it. She saw La Diabla nod her head towards Francine’s belly and Francine looked down. She saw the foot now slowly moving up her belly and then over to her right ribcage. The soft skin felt nice on her ribcage, then she felt the toes begin to squeeze the ribcage, which started to tickle. A lot.

La Diabla was pleased when she heard the muffled squeal coming from Francine. It amused her that she was using her own toes to tickle someone. She never done this before and noticed how effective it could be. She continued to squeeze and poke her toes into the ribcage and Francine’s jerking body was quite entertaining to her. “Awww…my toes are tickling you? Tickle tickle…” she teased. La Diabla then chuckled as this was a fun moment. She then licked her lips and stopped the toe tickling. She then planted the sole of her foot right on top of the right nipple.

Francine groaned as she felt the sole of that sexy foot on her nipple. She looked down and saw the foot resting there, her nipple poking right into the arch. She then closed her eyes and moaned as the foot started to rotate her breasts, massaging it. Her moans became more pronounced as the ball of the foot was now on her nipple. Then the toes started rubbing along the nipple. She thought she heard a giggle. Francine’s nipple became extra hard.

“hehehe that tickles..” La Diabla giggled as she realized she was tickling her own foot with Francine’s nipple. She then ran her foot across the nipple again and she giggled again. It wasn’t a torturous tickle, but was strong enough to make her giggle. She was curious about this sensation so she then rubbed her arch across the nipple slowly and she jerked her foot. “Hehehe your nipple is tickling my foot..”

Francine was going to lose it. Feeling the foot dragging across her nipple, hearing that girlish giggle and listening to La Diabla talk about her foot’s ticklishness made her absolutely crazy with lust. She continued to feel the foot rubbing across her nipple and then more giggles came out from La Diabla. Francine wished she could tickle that foot again with her fingers. Her craving for the foot grew stronger and her pussy got more wet. She wanted release really bad at this point. She started to grunt the words “Please make me cum”, but it was incoherent.

La Diabla continued to play with the nipple, tickling her own foot with it and really enjoyed listening to Francine babble. “Your nipple is driving my foot crazy with tickles! Can you imagine what you would do to my poor foot if you were free? You would probably tickle it until I was going to burst. Hehehe I wonder if my toes can be tickled too…” she teased. She then ran the undersides of her toes across the nipples and was surprised how much it actually did tickle her. “Ooooh!! That REALLY tickles! Imagine if you had my toes under your control. You would torture me so much! I would just laugh and laugh and laugh. I would be begging for mercy from you as you tickled me. Can you imagine?” La Diabla continued to tease. She knew exactly what her teasing talk was doing to Francine and she played it up as much as she could.

“mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” Francine let out a long, hard moan as she listened to La Diabla teasing her. She could imagine herself tickling that foot again. She imagined how she would have it under her control and she would tickle that soft skin. She would focus on the arch and the ball of the foot, and then really go after the toes. She could imagine La Diabla begging her like she did back at the brothel, but she would have her all to herself!! She felt herself dripping with lust right now and her mind was going crazy. She wanted that foot! She would do anything to get that foot and have her way with it.

La Diabla could sense Francine was about to explode. She continued with rubbing her foot gently over the right nipple, then she moved it to the left nipple, turning her foot sideways so her toes could grasp at the nipple that was next to the mattress. That nipple was getting gently pulled between her big toe and index toe, then she let it go and rub the ball of her foot across the bud, causing her to giggle slightly. “Your nipples know how to tickle my foot really good. I am wondering what happens if your fingers or worse, your lips had my toes. I would beg you to stop as I would be so helpless. I would not be able to stop laughing as you tickle me, especially between my toes….Maybe I would be YOUR sex slave…”

Francine was now moaning very loudly as she felt that foot on her other nipple. Her desire to tickle La Diabla hit a fever pitch and she looked at La Diabla’s face and saw the giggles pouring out, and that beautiful smile. Francine started grinding her hips. She started to tug at her bonds trying to get free so she could pounce on La Diabla and make her a tickle slave! She would start with that beautiful foot.

La Diabla then stopped rubbing her foot and then moved her chair again. She then put her foot up on the bed, the heel resting on the mattress and in front of Francine’s face. She let Francine study her sole and a grin came to her face. She wiggled her toes a little, further teasing Francine. “You know… I wonder what would happen if I were to stick my big toe between your pussy lips. Would that get you off? Can you imagine me playing between your legs with my bare foot? You would cum all over my foot, I would try to put your juices on the bottom of my foot, so your tongue can lick it off, which would probably tickle me a lot. I bet you would like that huh?” she teased. Then she put her foot closer to Francine’s face, wrinkling her sole. “My helpless ticklish sole would be all yours….Do you want me to put my toes inside you?”

Francine shook her head yes wildly. She stared at the sole as it was so close to her eyes now. She could see the soft wrinkled skin in the arch. She could even make out the “print” lines on the sole. That foot was like food to her. Life saving food. She just had to have it. She grunted more and more, begging through her gag to have that foot between her legs so she could have her release.

La Diabla then removed her foot and laughed. She then got off the chair, knelt down in front of Francine and smiled. She then stared directly into her eyes. “You stupid slut, you are not going to cum right now. I am going to finish what I have to do and leave you here.” She laughed as she got back into the chair and started to put her sock back on, then she started to put her boot back on. “Oh, did you really think I was going to make you cum right now? No. You don’t DESERVE to cum. You will get to much later. You are my slave now. Slaves don’t get to cum until I want you to cum….So in the words that you idiots say around here, don’t go nowhere ya hear?” she laughed. She then stood up, gently touched between Francine’s legs, then patted her on the head and left the room. She had one more item of business to take care of.

Francine saw La Diabla walk out of the room and she started to moan very loudly, begging her to come back to let her have her release. She started to shed tears as she realized that she was still hogtied, gagged and trapped. She was also extremely horny and she was not going to get any release. That beautiful foot was now gone and she did not know if she would ever see it again. She struggled in her bonds, but it was no use. She was stuck, and when La Diabla came back, she was going to be a sex slave…..

Madam Olivia continued to suck on Darby’s nipples and she loved the moans coming from her red headed victim. Her tongue made slow, wet, sloppy circles around the nipple causing the pink color to turn a deeper shade of pink. Madam Olivia just loved doing this to Darby. She had this incredibly sexy deputy in her clutches and she was now going to satisfy her own lust. She alternated licking both nipples, with her tongue lashing around them. When she licked one nipple, she used her other hand to stroke and tease the other one, forcing Darby to moan in pleasure. She knew how to make a girl really horny and she was going to make Darby hers!

“please……mmmmmmm……please……don’t do…..this…mmmmmmm…to me…….” Darby moaned as she continued to feel that warm tongue on her nipple. Darby’s mind started to think about how her entire sexual life has changed, all within a week. She never had this much sexual contact in years. Her body was loving what was happening, even though her mind hated being submissive. She looked down and saw Madam Olivia’s pink tongue continue to make trails around her nipples, then she started to giggle as Madam Olivia’s hands squeezed her sides a little.

Madam Olivia stopped her licking and looked at Darby’s giggling face. “You are just SO delicious! I love these tits of yours and you are such a giggly girl aren’t you? Oh yes, you are going to be one hell of a whore for me. But now I want to play with my favorite spot on you. I have been absolutely dying to get to your…..feet…” she cooed then she got up off of Darby and started to walk over towards the end of the couch, where Darby’s feet rested on top of the armrest.

Darby started to wiggle her feet as she saw Madam Olivia towards them. She was still wearing her socks and hoped she would be able to avoid having her feet tickled. “You…you really don’t have to go there…. How about ya let me go?” she tried to plead.

Madam Olivia stopped in her tracks, turned towards and Darby and laughed. “Someone sounds a little bit worried. Are you worried sexy girl? Afraid what will happen when I get to those feet of yours? You know I really like your feet..never got to see or touch feet as perfect as yours are…” she teased. She then stopped where Darby’s knees were and stared down the legs towards the feet, then back up towards the exposed pussy. The legs were tied together, but she got to see enough of what was between Darby’s legs. She then paused, put her finger to her lip, then grinned. She then sat down on the edge of the couch, next to the left of Darby’s legs and faced Darby’s head. “Ya know… I wonder…” she quipped. She then started to use her left hand and run her fingers right down the “crack” of her legs, from the knees and then moved them to the top of the inner thighs. Madam Olivia felt the legs start to squirm and she increased her very soft stroking of that skin. Then she heard a giggle.

Darby continued to squirm as she felt those fingers tickling that spot on her inner thighs. She never really was tickled much there, but she is discovering just how sensitive that skin was. In a way, she was grateful her legs weren’t spread wide. Not only to not have her precious mound exposed, but to keep the really tender skin on her inner thighs away from tickling fingers. She let out a ticklish squeal as the nails started to tickle away at the skin. “hehehehehehe sssssttttttaaaaaaapppppppp that! Hehehehe that tickles me!”

“I know it does..You really are ticklish everywhere aren’t you?” Madam Olivia teased. She continued to tickle up and down that spot on the legs and then she moved her fingers closer to Darby’s mound. She started to tickle right above the mound, sending Darby into cute giggles. Madam Olivia licked her lips in lust as she knew her ultimate prize would be that sweet pussy. But, she couldn’t tickle there. Not just yet. She had to get that pussy ready for her. It was still time to break Darby and make her become a working girl. She then moved her fingers away from the pussy, back down towards the legs, and then made it to Darby’s knees. She then took her fingers and put them under Darby’s knees and started to stroke that really soft skin there.

“HHHEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! THAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLES!!!” Darby squealed as she felt the nails behind her knees. Her mind went crazy with ticklish terror as the back of her knees were extremely ticklish. She didn’t know it was that ticklish before as not even La Diabla tickled her there. That virgin skin was extremely sensitive to her and she tried to slam her legs down on the couch, but she couldn’t because since her feet were elevated, that space between the couch and the knees remained.

Madam Olivia laughed to herself as she heard the desperate laughter coming from Darby. “Ah! Why this ticklish widdle girl has ticklish knees! Let’s explore this for a bit….” She giggled. She shifted her body so she could get both of her hands under the knees and allowed her nails to stroke that skin. She watched with intent as Darby’s started moving her legs around, trying to get away from her. She then used her fingers to start squeezing the skin under the knees and with Darby’s violent reaction, she had to hold on for dear life!!

Darby went ballistic when she felt her knees being squeezed. This sensation was very intense and her body shook violently on the couch. Her laughter was forceful and her eyes bugged out, then closed in ticklish hell. She would feel that pressure on her knees and her legs would jerk. She started to beg without hinderance as this tickle sensation was too much to bear! “HAHAHAHAHAHA SSSSSSSSSTTTAAAAPP!!! PLEASE STOP!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU WIN!!! YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WWWWWWIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!”

Madam Olivia stopped tickling and had to cover her own mouth from laughing so hard. Darby’s reaction amused her so much she had to laugh from it. “I win? What did I win sweet Deputy?”

Darby sucked in huge breaths as she still felt her knees tingling from the ticklish sensations. Her body started to ache from all the convulsing she did, her face was very sweaty at this point, built up from all the tickling she has received over her entire body, and her eyes were filled with tears. She heard what madam Olivia asked her and she groaned. “I…I…I don’t….know. I just….said it….”

Madam Olivia laughed pretty hard at that response. Her victim was at the point of desperation. This is what she wanted. She looked at Darby’s adorable face and couldn’t help but feel good that she was going to “own” this woman. “I think I know what I won!” she began. She waited for Darby to look at her again. When she saw her eyes, she continued. “I think I won the opportunity to explore your feet. That is the prize I have been wanting ever since you were in my saloon. I have dreamt about your feet for days now. I want them. Every single day, I am going to have some fun with your feet. Is that what I won, or should I continue with your knees? If you don’t choose, then I will just have to tickle them both.”

Darby’s eyes went wide, then she shut them closed as she was now faced with an impossible choice. Her knees were insanely sensitive and that tickling almost destroyed her. But her feet, her precious feet were very sensitive to tickling and she knew Madam Olivia was going to do a lot of wild things to them. She started to rub her thighs together, and wiggle her feet, then started to mumble. “my….my knees….you can…tickle my knees….”

“Your knees? But I was just tickling them when you said I win, so obviously I did not win those. I won…..YOUR FEET….” Madam Olivia laughed. She then stood up and started to make her way towards the end of the couch. She grinned as she heard Darby pleading for her not to go to her feet. This was the moment she waited for. She then grabbed a nearby chair and positioned it right on front of Darby’s soles. She sat down on the chair and started to stared at the quivering socked soles. She gazed at the bottoms of the size 11 feet and let the anticipation build up in her body. She knew once she got those socks off, what was inside would be subjected to her own lustful desires. The thought of seeing that pink skin excited her and she even giggled to herself as she saw Darby’s soles wriggling and even trying to cover each other. She then reached her hands forward and grasped the right foot.

“hehehehehee hey!!! Please hehehehe don’t do this to me! I beg ya hehehehehe don’t do this to me…” Darby pleaded. She felt Madam Olivia’s strong hands on her foot and she knew it was just a matter of time before she was tickled. Then she felt the hands start to massage her right foot and she still tensed her body. The massage actually felt soothing after all the tickle torture, but she knew her foot was like a mouse getting played with by an evil cat. Later on, she would admit, Madam Olivia gives the best foot massages. She even started to let out a moan despite her mind preparing itself for imminent torture.

Madam Olivia continued to massage the socked foot and even through the sock, she could feel the tenderness of that foot and her desire grew. Her thumbs pressed into the ball of the foot, kneading that area then went over to the arch and kneaded that spot before going to the heel. Madam Olivia prided herself on massages and her girls always enjoyed them. But she also knew by massaging this foot, she was making all the nerve endings come to attention which would make it more receptive to her ticklish designs. As she worked on the heel, she then moved her way back up the foot and concentrated on the base of the hidden toes. “I bet this feels really nice. I do this for all my girls.” She cooed. She then moved her hands to the left foot and started to massage that one.

Darby felt the hands massaging her left foot and tried as she might, she started to enjoy the touch. Madam Olivia was very talented at her massages and Darby’s body was responding. She looked down towards her feet and saw hands massaging her sock and she then leaned her head back and moaned. “W-why?”

Madam Olivia looked up towards Darby after hearing what she muttered. “Why what?”

“W-why do you want to torture….me? Why am I…always tortured?” she panted. She closed her eyes and wished she was free. It was true, she was constantly getting tortured during this last week and it was breaking her mind.

“Because Deputy, you are FUN to torture..hehehe I mean, tickling you is the greatest gift anyone can have. Don’t you like my massage? It feels soooo good right?” Madam Olivia responded as her fingers continue to knead the helpless foot.

“I don’t want to be tortured anymore… please, let me go….” Darby whimpered.

“I can’t do that and you know that. You do sound so sad. I think I will have to cheer you up!!” Madam Olivia laughed, then she placed her fingers into a claw like manner and started to skitter those red nails of hers up and down the soles, forcing Darby to immediately break out in hysterical laughter.

“HASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA T-T-T-T-TTTTIIIIIIIIICCCCKLLLLEEESSSS!!” Darby screeched. She felt those wicked nails through the fabric of her socks and it drove her crazy! The massage made her feet more sensitive. Her feet started wriggling wildly and her body on the couch contorted. But she continued to feel those nails on her feet. Her lungs already started to burn and her body was wearing down. She knew the tickling was only going to get worse.

Madam Olivia continued to tickle the soles with reckless abandon. When a sole covered the other, she went after that newly exposed sole. Then when the foot changed position to protect the newly attacked one, she attacked the other sole. She was amused by this cat and mouse game and what really got her excited was soon, those protective socks would be off. She was getting excited listening to Darby shriek in hysterics and could only imagine the sounds she would make when her feet were bare. She also started wondering why Polly and Francine have not come to her room. Surely they could hear Darby’s screeching laughter right now. Her window was open and Darby’s laughter should be echoing all over Vulture’s Gulch. As she continued to tickle the soles, she figured those two naughty vixens were probably having tickling and sex games right now. Darby’s laughter was pretty erotic.

Darby continued to feel the ticklish shocks throughout her entire body. She tried to beg, but all she could muster out was hysterical laughter. Her legs continued to jerk around and her laughter flowed freely. Then the tickling stopped and she took deep breaths. She felt sweat dripping off her head and she panted heavily. “please……..hehehehe…….please….hehehehe…..no more…no more…..”

“Sweet sweet Deputy, you know maybe I should stop calling you that. In my eyes, you are no longer a deputy, you are my little toy. So, I think I will call you Pinky for now…” Madam Olivia giggled. “Pinky because your face is so pink right now, and your skin turns pink when I tickle you. Of course, the soles of your feet are the main reason you are called Pinky now. As a matter of fact, let’s take a look…” she cooed. She then started to tug at the socks at the heels, trying to pull them from under the rope around Darby’s ankles. She continued to tug until the socks were out from under the ropes and then she placed her fingers at the tips of the socks at the toes.

Darby winced when she felt her socks being pulled down to her heels. She also groaned when she heard her new “nickname”. She felt embarrassed to once again have a nickname that mocked her. From La Diabla calling her tenderfoot, and now Madam Olivia calling her Pinky, she felt shame. Both nicknames were based on her feet. She wished her feet were not the focus of her torment. She felt embarrassed by her feet because they were a major weakness to her. All those years of her being very self confident were being undone because of her feet. Now, her feet were going to be exposed in mere moments and she was going to suffer once again. “Please….don’t do this to me anymore…please…..” she whimpered.

Madam Olivia smiled as she continued to tug at the socks and heard Darby’s pathetic whimpers. “Awwww Pinky… you sound so sad! Don’t you worry, I am going to make that frown turn upside down! Just one moment….” She teased. Then she continued her tugging at the socks. The top of the sock slipped off the heels and the tender pink skin was exposed. Madam Olivia felt a pang of lust rip through her body when she saw that pink skin. Memories of playing with these feet flooded her mind and she really wanted them. She continued to tug the socks and soon, the arches were exposed and more tender deep pink skin. She held her breath as the socks now came off the ball of the foot and now were at the base of the toes. Her mouth started to water as she looked at those big meaty soles. Her leg started to shake in anticipation and then she got excited as the moment was here. “TA DA!!!!!” she exclaimed as she pulled off the socks off the toes and now Darby’s feet were completely bare.

Darby groaned as she felt the socks leave her feet. Now she was completely naked, helpless and vulnerable. She knew she was going to experience severe tickle torment. Her toes flexed and her feet trembled. “Please…..I beg ya…..please don’t….not muh feet…not muh feet…” she pleaded in a whisper.

Madam Olivia took a moment to stare at the soles. She stared at the deep pink texture, the obvious tenderness. The meaty toes were flexing and she was in love. Could these soles be any more perfect? They were big feet, so there was so much skin for her to explore and to tickle and to tease. She reached her index finger forward and poke the right sole on the ball of the foot and immediately heard a giggle coming from Darby! She then poked the arch and another giggle. She poked the heel and another giggle came out! This was fun! Darby’s feet seemed more ticklish than the last time she tickled them. It was as though the more they were tickled, the more ticklish Darby would be. She then zipped her nail up the length of the sole and was pleased with the reaction.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAA NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! C’mon! Please don’t tickle me!!!! I am BEGGING YOU TO NOT DO THIS!!!! Please please please please!!!” Darby begged. Those simple touches on her feet felt horrifically sensitive and she did not want anymore of this. Her body was still aroused so any tickling on her feet were going to break her down into uncontrollable laughter. She prayed there would be mercy.

Madam Olivia was so excited at this point. Darby was begging her so it was time! She started to run her nails up and down the soles very quickly and the laughter that came out would have shattered windows if they were closed. She saw the feet going wild with movement and Darby’s body thrashed. It was true! Darby was far more ticklish than she was the last time. This was going to be a sweet moment. She then reached out and grabbed the big toe of the right foot with her right hand so her left hand could skitter her nails up and down and all over the sole. She felt that foot straining to get free of her grip but she held on tightly so her nails went all over that precious foot.

Darby continued to cackle and laugh with reckless abandon. She felt those evil nails on her foot and it was driving her insane. She remembered when she felt those nails at the brothel and it almost drove her to insanity then. Now she was naked once again, and at the mercy of Madam Olivia. Her body felt so sensitive and her feet were extra ticklish now. She tried to move her foot away, but that grip on her big toe prevented her from getting the bottom of her foot away from the nails. She couldn’t even beg. Her laughter was powerful and her eyes were bugging out of her head. She then slammed her head back down on the couch and her forced laughter increased.

“tickle tickle tickle tickle!!! Such a tickly foot you have Pinky! I am gonna tickle tickle tickle tickle you forever. I want you to SCREAM!” Madam Olivia cackled as she continued to rake her nails with medium pressure up and down the meaty sole. She loved how her nails made “white lines” across the skin and the left foot of Darby was spasming like crazy, doing its best to try and protect the tickled right foot. She then quickly changed hands where her left hand grabbed the big toe of the left foot, then she used her right hand to scurry her nails up and down that sole. Once again, her ears were delighted to hear to outrageous hysterical coming from Darby. This only motivated her more to continue to tickle that sole. She focused on the tender arch and used her index and middle fingernails to glide up and down that pink skin which only made Darby quiver.

Darby shut her eyes tight and her back was starting to arch as she felt the tickling feelings ripping through her entire nervous system. Tears started to squeeze from her eyelids and all she could do was laugh. There was nothing else in her world at this moment. Just the tickling feeling on her feet. Her mind focused in on the horrible tickle shocks on her feet. She tried to pull her foot away, but that grip on her big toe was too strong and she was getting weaker. She kept thinking she had to struggle because if she let her body surrender, her tickle hell would be never end.

“I absolutely LOVE these ticklish feet!! You have the most perfect, most tender feet I have ever touched. Tickling you is a requirement. Your feet were just MADE for tickling. Kitchy kitchy koo!!” Madam Olivia teased as she continued to run her nails all over the arch and now across the ball of the foot. She felt Darby’s foot starting to stop struggling and knew she had her right where she wanted. Helpless. Vulnerable. Broken. She then let go of the big toe and simply stroked her index finger up and down the sole, with a light touch just to watch it tremble. She noticed that Darby’s feet were no longer wriggling, it was as though they knew they were under Madam Olivia’s control. She now stared at those toes. Those meaty toes. She licked her lips as she was going to enjoy tormenting those toes. Then she heard a voice clearing a throat.

“Excuse me….” The voice said.

Madam Olivia turned her head quickly and looked at the doorway. She was shocked to see a very familiar figure standing there. “La Diabla!!! W-what are you doing here?!!”

“We have a meeting today remember? I am here for the exchange. “ La Diabla said coolly.

“But you are extraordinarily early! It is only 10am!!! Our meeting is at 2.” Madam Olivia replied, and she stood up and walked towards La Diabla. Her mind got upset as she remembered she forgot to pick up her gun. The last time she saw La Diabla, she was making her cum like crazy. She knew she had to play this situation correctly, or it would be her life in danger.

“I’m early ok. I couldn’t sleep the last two nights…” La Diabla told her. She made a quick glance to the side and saw the shotgun near the couch. She also saw deep pink soles on the armrest. She definitely knew who those belonged to. “So I came here early. You know, to clear the air before we do this deal.”

“Ah yes, I see…..” Madam Olivia mumbled. The situation was starting to get tense. She knew she couldn’t make a quick move to her gun because she might get killed before she made it. “Yes, let’s clear the air.”

“I couldn’t sleep last night even though I was completely exhausted. All I thought about was what happened to me…” La Diabla said calmy, not taking her eyes off Olivia. “I just want to confirm, we are doing the 65% right?”

“Um..yeah, that’s right. 65%. That was what we agreed on. Look Salem, er Diabla, about that night. It was just a little fun. I apologize if we went overboard.” Madam Olivia told her, hoping to ease the tension.

“It’s ok. I am here to do what El Guapo wants me to do. I can’t let this deal fail. So, I am willing to overlook what happened in the name of business.” La Diabla told her, her eyes remaining focused.

“Good! Good. Yes, let’s finish this business. Hey, I got an idea. I know how we can make things a more fun for us until Hellfire shows up. Follow me…..” Madam Olivia said with a nervous smile. She then motioned her fingers to get La Diabla to follow her over to the couch on the side of her bed. “Here is something we BOTH can enjoy together….”

La Diabla walked over and saw two meaty soles on the armrest on the couch and as her eyes moved further up, she saw a very naked Darby bound to the couch. A smile formed on her face. Her plan didn’t involve Darby being trapped, naked and vulnerable, but she had to ad-lib at this point. She was close to her goal. “Is that…….TENDERFOOT???!!!” she said with surprise in her voice.

“yes it is! I caught Pinky here snooping around this place and I captured her again. Talk about déjà vu!” Madam Olivia laughed.

“Pinky?” La Diabla asked.

“Yes, Pinky! I am not going to call her deputy anymore. Pinky is her name. See how pink she is? Her feet are pink, her nipples are pink, see how her skin is glowing pink? And we both know once we open her legs, we are going to see a lot of……pink.” Madam Olivia grinned.

“Pinky…” La Diabla chuckled. She couldn’t help but laugh over the name. She shook her head that Darby actually got caught. “Well, she didn’t wait for my signal….” She thought to herself. She then made eye contact with Darby.

Darby was shocked to see La Diabla standing there close to her feet. She was barely recovering from the tickling assault on her feet and couldn’t believe her eyes. She also felt ashamed that she was in this position. Her eyes saw La Diabla’s and she didn’t know what to think. Her instincts told her to keep her mouth shut.

“Hello again tenderfoot! Wow, once again I see you captured again. You just can’t stay away from us huh? I love seeing you naked too…” La Diabla cooed.

“I have a wonderful idea! How about we have a contest? Let’s see which one of us can tickle her feet the best?” Madam Olivia said with excitement. She hoped this would help ease the tension between her and La Diabla.

“I think that sounds like a great idea! I am looking forward to torturing this pink bitch….” La Diabla replied with venom in her voice. “That’s right tenderfoot, I am back. Remember what I told you? Next time I see you I am going to make you suffer! I am going to destroy your mind forever!”

Darby shook in fear as she heard La Diabla’s words. She wondered if this was part of the plan or had La Diabla tricked her after all? She started to tremble and started to whimper. “please…please don’t tickle muh feet… please..I can’t take it anymore….”

“Awwww….she seems so scared! Good! Pinky is going to suffer! How about you take her right foot, and I take her left. Whoever makes her scream the loudest and gets her to say her name wins! We torture her feet until she either screams Pinky or tenderfoot! That will determine the winner. Deal?” Madam Olivia chuckled.

“Deal!! Get ready tenderfoot to say your name because I have been dreaming about tickling these feet. I am going to BREAK YOU….” La Diabla said with her sinister smile.

Darby quivered and her eyes popped wide open. Her feet were going to be tortured by both women and she could not escape. She then saw both women sit down near her feet and she closed her eyes. “Please…don’t tickle muh feet….”

Next up: The finale!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Your feedback inspires me and I am happy people have enjoyed it so far. Please let me know how this part came out and are you ready to see how this ends?

Agree with the above, love Diabla teasing with her feet that was amazinggg

Thanks for the comments! I am glad you all enjoyed this last part. I can only hope you enjoy the finale, which will be posted soon. It is kind of sad to me because I really like these characters. I only hope you enjoyed them as much as I have.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back