• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Using judo or other grappling techniques

larsen

TMF Novice
Anyone have experience with tickling using judo, bjj or other figthing arts?

I Think it’s more sexy, to restrain with hold, than with bondage.

But if she is ticklish, you offcorse have to be very strong og a good figther!

Anyone have experience with tickling using judo, bjj or other figthing arts?

I Think it’s more sexy, to restrain with hold, than with bondage.

But if she is ticklish, you offcorse have to be very strong og a good figther!
Yes I do, I had a lot of tickle fights where I pinned a girl with grappling techniques and tickled her, and sometimes it was also the other way around.
As a small skinny guy I find particularly funny when I do it to a big and strong woman who is shocked to find out I can easily immobilize her.

I like the idea of immobilize a bigger and fit women, who think she is strong and finds out that it dosent helps:)

I do like too feel them struggle but the look on there face when they know there helpless is just as appealing to me

I wrestled in high school so a few times I used certain holds, or my weight or body to easily pin victims.

I have done mma, more when I was younger, and mainly judo & jiu-jitsu and although some holds tickling a little would be quite easy, especially as some of the holds are immobilising pins, however I think in the context of practicing martial arts tickling someone who is in a hold would be quite cruel humiliation. In the context of a domination fetish, possibly the ultimate domination technique quite possibly?

More times than I can count to both men and women ☺️ I love provoking tickle fights or play wrestling that involves tickling and being skilled in Judo does give you quite the advantage. Being 5'4 people underestimate you too.. the looks on their faces when they realize there confidence was misplaced... deliciouss

I will take on anyone, just know you will be defeated by the tickle fight Queen :tickle:

Last edited:
More times than I can count to both men and women ☺️ I love provoking tickle fights or play wrestling that involves tickling and being skilled in Judo does give you quite the advantage. Being 5'4 people underestimate you too.. the looks on their faces when they realize there confidence was misplaced... deliciouss

I will take on anyone, just know you will be defeated by the tickle fight Queen :tickle:

Lol you’re an expert in judo and tickling? That doesn’t quite sound fair. :O What spots do you go for? Feet, ribs, stomach?

This is probably a HUGE mistake but I'll volunteer to face the tickle fight queen :ermm:

Back in my fighting days I went to a mma gym where there was lots of woman that trained there was rather a lot of tickling happened from what I remember m/f f/f f/m I was to shy unless they done it to me first which did happen a few times infact I did get a manhandled by one female in particular she had a purple belt and she put me in a leg lock and I never tapped so she tickled my feet anytime after that if I rolled with her I was always nervous if she done it again but she never thankfully

I have done mma, more when I was younger, and mainly judo & jiu-jitsu and although some holds tickling a little would be quite easy, especially as some of the holds are immobilising pins, however I think in the context of practicing martial arts tickling someone who is in a hold would be quite cruel humiliation. In the context of a domination fetish, possibly the ultimate

domination technique quite possibly?

exactly, getting tickled while in a hold is much more huniliation, than getting tickled in bondage I Think.
especially, if the tickler is a younger or smaller person&#55357;&#56832;

Pffft, I could take you ��. Bring it on shorty haha.

Edit: Also hey, miss chatting with ya in the chatroom. Hoe you're well &#55357;&#56473;

I'd be curious to see stock photos posted here of the kinds of MMA and wrestling holds people are referring to in response to this thread.

Why all the complication? Just pick a spot and squeeze it gently.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back