• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What women authority figure would you like to tickle the most? (part. 2)

What women authority figure would you like to tickle the most

• Boss/supervisor

Votes: 21 14.7%
  • Business Owner

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Cop/Detective

Votes: 13 9.1%
  • Military Personal

Votes: 13 9.1%
  • Mother

Votes: 18 12.6%
  • Sports Figure

Votes: 14 9.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Politician

Votes: 19 13.3%
  • Teacher

Votes: 23 16.1%
  • Workout Instrutor

Votes: 8 5.6%

• Total voters

stasiu90

TMF Regular
Ok. Since the last time I left out obvious choices. I am going to do this again since it seemed popular.

But this time with a twist.

In the comments give your top 3 with a short reason why or story.

Mine are.

3. Teacher - I just have seen so many cute teachers who are sexy and I need to force them to change my grade. :devil:

2. Mother- I have had friends moms who have been to bitchy at times that have been needed to be knocked down a peg.

1. Military Personal- Even though they seem intimidating with their rank. I would love to humble some of them by getting their upperbody.

FIRE AWAY!

Last edited:
A Tough Mother being taught a lesson by a group of sorority girls or just a group of younger women

For me, a difficult hot female college professor getting it from a group of male or female students, over the professor's personality or grading system

For me, a difficult hot female college professor getting it from a group of male or female students, over the professor's personality or grading system

I know the feeling. How is this women going to mouth off to me about a question I answered correctly. Been there

1. Manager/boss
2. MMA fighter
3. Teacher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. Boss/supervisor

I have two female bosses. One is tall, one is short. Both are pretty, and bitchy as hell. I would mercilessly ticle torture them both untill they pee themselves, and then some more.

2. Mother

There are a lot of young, and not so young hot moms I know. They are all strict and stern both with their children, and in general. I just want to tickle the hell out of them, just for the sake of it. Make them lose control.

3. Sports Figure

What's not to like about them? They are hot, fit. They are strong, fighters.
I have an actual list of sports women I'd like to tickle torture, and it's not a short list by any means.

When I see sports figure being picked, Ronda Rousey comes to my mind. All that toughness just being shattered from being tickled.

Another authority figure I could of done is older sister. But that might of been to taboo.

All of these are so good. Me personally I put other because I have a dentist I'd love to tickle the hell out of. Also a doctor I know.

Teachers: Oftentimes, they have superiority complexes and act as if they believe they are above you. It would be super hot to reduce one of these bitchy teachers to a begging mess just by stroking their soles.

Moms: Inherently, moms are in positions of power. If a friend has a hot mom, as they often do, I would love to tickle them. Maybe so she would let us all do something she initially refused, maybe to get a friend ungrounded, or maybe just because she got stuck under the bed while cleaning... so many possibilities

I agree! I love the idea of the son/daughter being grounded and they hire woman to come and tickle her to change her mind. The woman could have a team of two other ticklers to help her

I agree! I love the idea of the son/daughter being grounded and they hire woman to come and tickle her to change her mind. The woman could have a team of two other ticklers to help her

I do wonder if this has ever happened in real life situations and how often. especially when it comes to son and mother because at a young age the son will overtake his mom in physical strength anyways.

I just thought that it's so great to be here on this forum with all of you, the nicest guys possible, who would tickle all those authority figures and make them laugh and smile and lose control, instead of raping them which is what bad guys usually think of.

What a peaceful world we'd be living in if there were only tickle maniacs :)

Definitely a military woman. I love a woman in uniform. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Love how Mothers are taking the lead on this!
Not surprised. Its a very attractive tickle. Especially with their cute mom stomach mounds. If I was a teen and my mom was being a bitch i knew how I would take it out on her.

A domineering CEO of a company at her desk late at night when several members of a rival company enter, tie her to her desk, strip her down, and tickle her for company secrets.

First one to ten is Boss/supervisor. I can see it. especially if they are smaller then you.

Sports Figure is surpassingly tied for second. Could you imagine if those 15 year old boys who beat the women's soccer team tickled them after as a losing bet?

Ronda Rousey also comes to mind. There's a video were she easily gets bet in an arm wrestling match by Gordon Ramsey.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back