• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Putting myself out there! (M/Lee)

The X

Hello all!

Posting here hoping for some cool pen pals and roleplay partners. I’ve been an avid roleplayer off and on for several years now, and recently been eager to try again. Call me Nate!

The kinds of roleplays I like run the spectrum, but they all involve me getting tickled - by anyone or anything, really. Any way and any how, I’m happy for all of it, eager for it even! Grown to love it so much more, be it soft and gentle and intimate, or downright torturous. I’m ticklish in most places too, especially the obvious targets, with a few super sensitive spots that I’d consider weaknesses…

If talking to a guy like that sounds like a fun time, feel free to message me! I’ve got a Discord profile for faster communication too, but I like to vet who I’m talking to first. :p

Caveats about messaging me to play though:
- I’m NOT a foot guy, so either share the love or find another.
- Full sentences or nothing. Brownie points for paragraphs.
- MUST be comfortable with NSFW. Tickling is a kink for me.

If you want to know what I AM into, here’s a short list:
- I prefer playing as a self-insert character within whatever setting we choose.
- I like playing as not openly into tickling, but easily led into ticklish situations.
- I must know HOW I’m being tickled, not just where. I react very differently!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back