• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friend's Wife

pandibaba2

I've got a few little stories rattling around in my head and I figured that I might write them down for posterity before my next concussion erases them. If this post gets positive responses, I'll post some more.

This story takes place about 2009.

I have a friend whose house I used to go to every weekend. We met in basic and became fast friends. When we were stationed together, I became a fixture in his home on the weekends. That's where I met his wife, Katie.

We would all hang out together, drink, cook out, play vidya, and generally decompress every weekend. Much like he and I were friends, I became fast friends with Katie. We would all enjoy our regular activities together and after my friend would go to bed, Katie and I would stay up late (like until sunrise) fucking around on the internet and just generally bullshitting. We would sit there, me playing computer games, her reading and watching tv; trading jokes, stories, and insults.

On to the physical description: She was about 5'6", dyed dark red hair, blue eyes, either B or C cup, and a small amount of baby weight around the belly. Not enough to make a muffin top, but it was there. Honestly not sure about the size of her feet, but they were proportional haha.

After being friends for several months, we had become very comfortable with each other. Like, "know how the other one takes their mixed drinks" comfortable. We were up late, out smoking cigarettes and maybe a little drunk. We fell into our usual flirty insult schtick. As we came inside, I hit her with the cleverest zinger that 4 beer soaked brain cells can muster as I opened the fridge. Damn, the beer was really far back in there. I bent over and reached deep into the back of the fridge. Tactical mistake on my part.

I inadvertently left myself wide open and all of a sudden I felt hands skittering down each of my sides. It was totally unexpected, and I reacted how the lightning shooting up my spine demanded me to.

I stood up. Inside the fridge.

Head + shelf = BANG

She stood there chuckling to herself when I finally pulled myself out of the refrigerator.

Oh, it's on.

She started backing away, still laughing, when I reached out and gave her something to laugh about

"That's what you get," she said

I grabbed her sides and said, "Yeah, what about you?"

She scrunched up and tried batting my hands away saying, "I was getting you back for talking shit"

I said, "well, I'm getting you back for what you did"

Her laughter was low and quiet, we both knew it was late and didn't want to wake anyone up.

"Are you ticklish, Katie? How about here, and here, and here?" I said as I hit her sides, ribs, and tummy as I moved behind her

As she went weak in the knees, she leaned into me and I slipped my hands into her armpits, both to hold her up and keep up my assault.

Like a lion taking down a particularly ticklish gazelle, I followed her down to the floor.

"Heeeeyyyyyy c'mon, alright you win"

I'm not done yet.

I managed to snatch her ankle as she tried to bring up her leg to shield herself. She was wearing black cotton crew socks and all I heard was a weak, "no" as I seized her ankle. I just had to know. I skittered my fingers along her sole and the way the laughter kept up I knew I was on to something. The "not my feet" was another clue. But when I worked my fingers under her scrunching toes,

Oh. My. God.

She snorted.

There are a few universal laws of the universe. Baby ducks will follow their mama, the sun will rise in the east, and there will never be a season 2 of Firefly. Another, lesser known law is that every snorter will have that same reaction on that first snort. Their face will go beet red and they'll cover their nose and mouth with their hands. I dunno why, but it just does. They all hate it, they're always embarrassed on the first one. But I could have fallen in love with her right there.

Like a junkie needing that next fix, I knew where to get it. Those feet. And I knew that I needed more.

I hooked my finger and "FWIP" the sock was gone to God knows where. And I was staring at her pale foot, average looking save the black nail polish. And smooth. So, so, smooth. Like a fat man at a buffet, I tucked in. She had to keep her laughter quiet out of fear of waking someone up. I would hit soles, arches, and toes in quick succession while keeping that foot in a headlock.

Eventually, I got tired of getting kicked in the head, so that foot soon joined its bare sister in the fun.

She laughed, begged, snorted, and kept repeating "okay, you win, don't wake anyone up"

Before too long, I let her go, stood up, and offered her a hand up. She gathered her balled up socks and said, "oh, you're evil. That was terrible"

"Well, you started it."

TL;DR : My friend's wife is ticklish

lemme know what you think. feedback is always welcome. no, i don't have pics and cant get them.

I was in the Army. Thanks! I like your stories. You're a lucky man!

Awesome. I suppose I have the USMC to thank for giving me the confidence and balls to tel my sister in law and my liking of playing and tickling her feet. It had paid off in that she allows to do so and is so cool about it. It’s sort of a secret between us two lol.

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Welcome to the TMF, pandibaba2, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Great story!
Great word choice!
Great imagery!
You know your way around a sole and a turn of phrase.

Good on you!

First, I was in the Navy. Retired 4 years ago now so thanks to you and your friend for your service. Second, OUTSTANDING. It's great when you become friends and this can happen. I'm happy to say I've had an experience similar but long time ago. I hope you all remain friends for many years to come.

Former AF here. Got more than my share of tickling on the girls while I was in and more after I got out!

One I brought back with me from Germany and married. That didn't last long... AF brat!

wife # 12.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like fun! Does her husband know about it? How did he react to the news? Do you still frequent their place?

Excellent story, and well told! Looking forward to more episodes. Army Field Artillery vet.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back