• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Roy's Ticklish Education! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Roy in his early forties and married had placed his ad on the site saying his wanting a first time experience with a man, nothing heavy and having submissive tendencies was willing for these being explored and we soon arranged a meeting as 6' and attractive he admitted he favoured wearing black nylons so told him not a problem and perhaps punished for it, being a 'Sissy' and this idea appealed to him, so we'd meet after he finished work so wearing the nylons under his suit!

The evening arrived and we soon chatting in my lounge and though nervous, I could tell Roy was excited and eager to please told to take off his business suit and present himself to me in underwear and nylons and kept his black socks on over them. It was clear he liking the sexiness of his situation and feeling so vulnerable, humiliated and embarrassed as I told him he looked a kinky slut in the nylon hose and someone who needed behaviour therapy; training!

Roy not sure what to expect as we'd agreed but having been explicit with him, he thought he had an idea of the kinds of activity to anticipate as I took him to the customised guest room for people who need to stay over with brass bed head and feet fittings! Roy as instructed lay in the centre of the bed and soon secured. I wandered my fingers over his groin in his underwear making his dick stir and he gasp until the gag fitted and then blindfold! Roy was in for a shock as expecting a focus on dick attention, his dick was the last thing on my mind!

"Okay Roy so this is your first bondage experience and you seem to be wearing women's hose, that's kinky Roy and over hosed feet black nylon socks, to keep the secret that you definitely don't want being known by your work collegues in the office, I guess a secret from the wife too, yeah thought so and from now it'll be our secret and I've got one too Roy! For me there's nothing like a really ticklish pair of feet and using light strokes making a guy squirm and giggle and teasing every area of his feet and testing for his sensitivity!

An experienced tickler Roy I love seeing a ticklish guy struggling and pleading to be free and being a 'Tickler' ignoring him until I'm ready to stop! Love licking the soles and sucking on the toes, teasing, tormenting and tickling tortuously guys with super-sensitive feet as involuntarily I saw yours being when securing them!"

Roy had said he wanting to be under another man's control I reminded him of this as very lightly I drew my fingers up n' down the socked soles of his size 13 feet, not tickling to torture but slowly to deliver a consistent and maddening ticklish sensation! I told him I guess he might have wondered if his feet were going to be tickled and perhaps dismissed the idea but that yes they were going to be; first his socked feet and then his bare feet! I wanting to see the difference and how he'd react to his feet orally assaulted! I smiled seeing Roy's futile attempts to escape!

"Hmmm these feet smell raunchy Roy and reckon I'll be enjoying your feet in a moment in hose, then bare and even in these socks as I'm going to educate you in being a 'Tickle Bitch' and your wife away the weekend, got plenty of time to do so, might even whore you out in foot frenzy as quite like to see you being properly educated! Sweaty feet the most senstive so insisted we meeting after you've been at work, love warm n' moist feet the most personally too Roy! I'm an expert foot tickler and love driving guys crazy with my fingers, tongue and an array of tickle tools let loose on their feet, everywhere so under toes, in between toes, over aches, in middle of soles, along heels in fact wherever torture tickles the most so driving my ticklee victims mad!

"Music to my ears hearing their screams of hysterical laughter from reacting to the tickle torture Roy and pleading for the torment and tease to stop and it will when I'm ready for it to and that takes time as I like to take mine with a deliciously responsive pair of feet! Stroking naked soles and toes mercilessly driving the ticklee being tickled to ticklish agony! My mouth a wicked weapon with an experienced evil tongue and love sucking on toes and sliding my tongue in between toes and licking the length of sweaty and super-senstive soles! It's often unbearable torture Roy and having lubed both feet with saliva then a light foot massage is often a proven killer!"

I lightly stroked the length of each size 13 socked foot sensing Roy fighting the urge to laugh but unable to not react from his feet lightly being fondled as tormentingly my saying "I guess this sensation tickles, stroked just here under your toes and fingers gently stroking across your arches, I'm sorry does that itch, yeah a little ticklish there!" I verbally teased Roy who still managed to keep quiet except for a small moan here and there and he tried pressing his secured feet together! Stroking both socked feet soles at once, all Roy could do was squirm and wiggle his toes and flex his soles in reaction to the ticklish assault! Then I slowly began sliding off both socks and stroked the centre of his arches and accomplished their removal easily and got a muffled giggle in reaction!

"That's it Roy, loosening up for me, all I want from you is laughter, giggling like a loon even through initially clenched teeth but you will eventually, ultimately break Roy as I discover the most maddeningly ticklish parts of your feet and work them over, scraping and stroking, caressing and massaging, manhandling and tickling, licking and sucking or lickling and suckling but rendering you powerless excruciatingly tickled and lickled!"

Roy went crazy as the socks off his nylon hosed feet attacked! I caressed each sole from heels to toes and loved making Roy squirm on the bed reacting to his hosed soles being stroked, toes clenching and splaying in the nylon material as my fingers having free reign, ran over both socked soles with a seriel tickler's enthusiasm and urging Roy to show some resistance as it was fast crumbling before my eyes!

"Roy tell me Are you ticklish on your feet?" "How ticklish are your feet Roy?" I can hear maons but something like his too and played a message on my cell'phone from a session with a ticklee "Please, please, please, don't tickle my feet, no not my feet!” "Yeah Roy he damn ticklish but feet not as reactive as these are, you really are a real tenderfoot Roy even through these nylons!" I said as I danced my fingers all over the hosed soles of Roy's feet! Running my fingers up n' down the length of them both as he lost it, screaming with muffled laughter!

"You're so damn ticklish on your feet Roy, a tickler's delight so what about barefoot Roy?" I taunted him and using scissors I snipped the material and rolled both strockings off Roy's feet and what delicious feet, they both large and smelling like feet so not pungent but not peppermint oil or perfume either, no a definite masculine aroma and love his immediate show of resistance as I stroked over both bare soles, toes clenching and splaying in reaction to the teasing! Even gagged uncontrollable laughing as his bare feet so sensitive and a pleasure to torment both perfect, sweaty, soft, smooth, long bare soles and awesome toes!

I nibbled, scraped, and stroked his ticklish soles as he lay helpless and hysterical! Both soles soft, smooth and sweaty so my fingers easily lightly slid over them being naturally lubed by his foot-sweat! I held the toes of each foot in one hand and sole held taut stroked the length of it with my other hand and alternated from foot to foot!

Roy's really responding best to very light tickle strokes over his soles and under his toes with my fingers! He really squirmed on the bed as this tickled him so much and adding to his torment my nibbling and sucking on his toes and licking the soles of his extremely ticklish, licklish feet! I loving seeing his intense struggling and hearing him gasp as I enjoyed a foot feast, sucking on every one of his toes as lickling Roy's feet drove him ballistic! Pulling toes back and sliding my tongue under his toes and even more ticklishly in between each of them where later a feather would be drawn and over the weekend a pipe-cleaner and bristles of an electric-toothbrush!

All Roy could do and did do most of the weekend was laugh his head off and shake his head from side to side on the bed reacrting to the intensity of the varying ticklish sensations he was subjected to during the weekend tickle frenzy, exploding with uncontrollable, hysterical laughter amplified as he was the tickle-toy of invited guests. Being a foot feast for various guy's hungry mouths and with insatiable appetities to satisfy; Roy's feet proving a delicacy even coated in cream and chocolate sauce to be savoured by three guys intent on munching on Roy's feet!

The outer sides of his feet, the balls of his feet, the heels, the arches, the soles and the toes were all popular to the ticklers as Roy proven being a highly responsive ticklee and kept in ticklish agony and hysterical laughter and desperate pleas forced from him! The more he was tickled, the more he squirmed and laughed his ass off! He proved a ticklish delight and blackmailed to being my 'Tickle-Bitch' there will be more tickle-torture party's where he'll be the star attraction and one night per week now when he'll suffer ticklish agony for my pleasure as he knows after tickling his bare soles and playing with his toes, that his feet are mine to sniff, to lick all over, toes to suck and lick and nibble, to fondle and manhandle! Roy's feet are my feet!

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back