• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Parent-Teacher Confrence (fm/mm, ff/mmm)

flyers21

TMF Poster
Had this idea come up and wrote this story on a whim. Hope some people here enjoy it.

There are teachers out there who go to great lengths to make it so that their students can accomplish anything they want, and will clear any hurdle even if the student is extra difficult. These teachers know that if they themselves sacrifice and put in some hard work, maybe their students would follow suit and learn valuable lessons along the way. Will Buckley was once one of those teachers. Professionally known as Dr. William Buckley, the students at Tullybrook High School would sometimes call him Dr. Buck once they felt comfortable enough with him. For years he put in the extra effort to help struggling students who needed a nudge. He won multiple awards in his storied career and felt a great sense of accomplishment along the way. But he was getting close to retirement now. At the age of 60 he could feel himself slowing up, not giving his all, ALL the time. And when frustrating students came along he didn’t have as much patience for them.

Such was the case this time with Jimmy Parker. Jimmy was a decent enough student, but in his Senior year he was slacking big time. But that wasn’t really he problem. He had gotten much more cocky and sometimes downright mean in the hallways of the school. He didn’t really need to study because he knew that he’d be going off to USC on a football scholarship next year. A star wide receiver on the team, he was fast, strong and lean. Pretty good looking kid as well, as he hung with a crowd that had many girls all around him. He had been dating the star soccer player Jenna Griffith for some time and she was a great looking girl. She was the total package as a young woman with great grades, manners, clearly very athletic, the whole 9 yards. Will was actually kind of shocked that he didn’t hear rumors of Jimmy cheating on such a wholesome, good girl. Jimmy’s high school career was ending fast, and Dr. Buckley just couldn’t tolerate the back talk, the insubordination and lack of work any further. He had tried everything to get this kid to do his work, and stop treating him and other kids like shit. He had noticed though, that along the way, one tactic that worked well was a threat to call his parents in for a meeting. He would bring that up and Jimmy would straighten out for a day or so, but then go right back into not trying, caring or taking anyone seriously. So finally he requested a parent teacher conference.

Jimmy’s dad, Alex Parker, was the one who received the phone call and showed up that day. They discussed the problems and Alex assured him he’d try to keep him under control to get through the rest of the year. Will had seen Alex’s type before. He had a kid who was a phenom at sports, clearly was an athlete himself back in the day, and didn’t care as much about school since his kid was going off to bigger and better things. Dr. Buckley left the meeting hoping that it would help, but felt uneasy about it. Sure enough, there wasn’t much change when it came to Jimmy. He was back at school the next week just sitting in the corner of class on his phone, back talking any teacher who tried to urge him to actually try. “Fuck off.” Jimmy said to Dr. Buckley. “Jimmy, please come to my desk” the teacher requested. Jimmy slowly shuffled his 6’1 frame over to hear what he had to say. “I requested a meeting with your parents..” Jimmy’s eyes lit up. “WHAT? You did? When?!” Dr. Buckley was a bit caught of guard based on how the meeting with Alex went. “Well, i met with your dad last week… ” Jimmy slowly got more calm, with a smirk. “Oh ok, cool. Well how’d that go..” Will told him about the conversation, and let Jimmy go back to his desk, but he was super confused. Then he realized that Jimmy was clearly more concerned about his mother finding out about his behavior, than his dad. As Jimmy left the class that day, bumping into other kids for fun, with no care in the world, Will decided that he was too tired to give a shit about trying to solve this problem, and figured he’d go ahead and get a hold of the mother.

When he called Liz Parker, she was extremely apologetic. “Dr. Buckley, i’ll be right there this afternoon. thank you so much for the call and i’m really sorry about this.” was how she left it with Will as he hung up the phone. He was truly perplexed by the situation that was unfolding. This time, when Liz walked into the school room, it wasn’t one parent, but both. Alex had come along as well. Liz was a well put together woman. Will, a married man, would say that he could find himself attracted so Liz with her 5’4, 110 pound frame. Tan skin, almost Italian like, shoulder length brown hair, it was funny to think that this large kid came out of this tiny woman. Will had known from other teachers that Liz was a very successful businesswoman. She was the bread winner in the family and had an alpha personality to back that up. She looked the part as she walked in the door with her white blouse, covered up by a tight black jacket, black stockings and black high heels. She was all business. As they got into the conversation about Jimmy it was clear she was extremely unhappy with this report. “I’m working so much, sometimes i lose track of things, I’ve made changes over the past year to fix this but sometimes he needs a reminder…” Dr. Buckley wondered, what that even meant. “Well,” he said “the thing that’s concerning is that even after our talk, (he motioned to Alex) Jimmy still didn’t even seem to be phased by it.” Liz’s attention snapped to Alex and he turned beat read, looking at the teacher with a “come on man” type of look. Will was surprised at this. Surely they discussed this meeting? “Alex, you never told me you already had this meeting. This is unacceptable. We are wasting Dr. Buckley’s time here. Wait outside RIGHT NOW.” Alex slowly got up after mumbling some things under his breath. He walked away in his quarter zip football team top, khakis and dress shoes. “Dr. Buckley,” Liz began after he had left the room. “Please, call me Will…” he insisted. She smiled. “Will, please let me assure you that things are going to change, and they will change quickly. I don’t expect Jimmy being a problem from here on out the rest of the year.” Will was happy to hear this but sort of shrugged it off as false promises. “Mrs. Parker…” he said. “oh no please call me Liz.” “Liz, I love that you are so confident in this, and honestly if it’s true, that would be a huge help, but it’s so hard to believe at this point. I’m a grizzled old vet, kids like this, this late in their school career, it’s hard for them to get it together.” Liz extended her hand out to his shoulder. “Will, trust me, I’ve been working on a way to get him to fly right and it has had some drastic changes around the house. Seems like i have to get it to extend to school. He’s 18 for crying out loud, 19 in 2 months. He needs to get his shit together if he’s going to make it at USC.” Will was happy to hear it this, and it was very satisfying. But still curious. As they shook hands he said to her. “Liz, this is great news. I appreciate you coming in today. Do you mind if i ask what you’re referring to though? I’m an old dog but maybe i could learn a new trick and it could help me here at school.” Liz laughed out loud. “Oh, Dr. Buck-…er i mean Will. This isn’t something you could use in school.” Her thoughts started to drift as she stared out the window for a second, tapping her black high heel on the tile floor. She started wrapping her fingernails on a random student’s desk she was leaning on. “You know what Will, maybe you CAN help. Your presence could help with this transitioning to school. Here’s my address. Come to our house tonight at 9pm.” “See you there!” Will said.

9pm was a bit late for the 60 year old teacher, but Dr. Will Buckley took a nap when he got home, got dressed and set out on a cool Friday night to his student’s house. He kissed his wife Nancy on the cheek and told her not to wait up any later, as she was sleepy herself. He stood at the front door, and his first sense of uneasiness hit him. What was he doing here exactly? Was he getting in over his head? Is this appropriate? Before he could knock on the door, Liz swung the door open. “Hi there Will! We have the Ring app, so i saw you out here haha. Wanted to pop out before you thought about turning us down!” she joked. Will stepped in and realized that she was still in her business clothes from earlier. She really was a professional, he thought.
She welcomed him into her home. He took it all in, as it was a fantastic place to live. Very modern, large ceilings, high windows. They certainly have money and it shows through this place. She took him into the large open kitchen and leaned on the island. “So, you’re probably wondering where Jimmy is…” Liz began. Will was wondering exactly that. He expected to see the football player lounging on the couch watching ESPN or something. “He’s actually in the other room, but before we go down there i just wanted to talk with you a minute just in case i take you by surprise. Having a PhD, i’m sure you’ve seen it all, as a teacher and in your studies huh?” Will was a bit taken off guard but pressed on. “Yea i guess you could say that. I went to Yale, been in the teaching world for over 35 years. I’ve been at Tullybrook for the last 25. I’ve seen quite a bit.” Liz raised her eyebrow. “Wow Yale!? That’s great. And yes, having all those years under your belt it must have been a wild ride. So i bring that up, so i can say my new way of what i’ll call “training” may be much different than anything you’ve done before. This is something i read about online from Europe, and figured i should start to look into it to help keep my household in line. I’ve been doing it for a little while now and it’s been working well, as i mentioned earlier. So please, as we go down, keep an open mind….” Will was taken back a bit by the candidness of the powerful woman. “that should be just fine, Liz. I’m open to learning new things.”

Dr. Buckley and Liz Parker walked through the large house and ended up in an entrance to a side room with no door on it. They turned the corner and he found his student Jimmy, the star wide receiver of the Tullybrook Titans, was gagged with what looks like a sock, in what looked to be a weird homemade contraption. It was made out of an old weight bench. His eyes got super wide when he saw his teacher walk in, clearly not expecting the crusty old Dr. Buckley to be there. He was strapped to the bench on his back, and his body was almost on a decline slant. His legs were bent at the knee and above his head a bit. His ankles were tied down leaving him unable to move his lower body whatsoever. His arms were stretch above his head straight back, tied to the top of the weight bench. It was very strange to see this back talking student in this position. What was even stranger was when he kept his eyes moving along the room and he spotted Alex, Jimmy’s dad, in the same exact position as Jimmy. Will looked up at Liz with his mouth slightly open, with a quizzical look. She walked over to her husband and tapped on his knee. “When i talk about keeping my household in line, i meant this one as well. The fact that he kept his meeting with you away from me is a punishable offense in this house.” Alex was straining to look up at Will, and once again his face turned red as the two men made eye contact. Alex huffed into his gag and looked straight ahead at the ceiling.

“I’m a woman who demands respect in every aspect of my life Will. My whole family is. I come from a family of 3 girls and we’re all exactly the same. We run the show in our house, our family. We get it from our mother, she was the matriarch of our family. Recently, our husbands and sons started to get out of line. All of them very flashy, getting cocky as they get older, good at sports, etc. Jimmy is the youngest of all his cousins, and i saw him starting to mimic the actions of my sisters’s kids. My sisters and i were just too consumed at work, so we found a new age way of reminding these men who runs the show. We use a man’s primal weakness against them….” Will was hanging on to every word. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing but he was so anxious for her to explain more. “What we do,” Liz continued “is we strap them up like this and tickle the shit out of them. They can’t stand it, it humbles them, and it’s super easy for me to administer.” When they need a reminder, we come into the this room and we do it again. My sisters have used the same training on their husbands and sons, all of them are more and more submissive. It seems like after today, both of my boys could use a big reminder.” Will was once again floored. Tickling? He shuddered at the thought. Liz truly lived up to her reputation. She was a ruthless businesswoman, but ruthless at home as well, it seemed.

“So, Dr. Buckely,” she said with a big grin, “I know they probably didn’t teach this at Yale, but would you like to help me start my lesson? I’ll take this big lug. You take Jimmy. Follow after me.” She said as she went and stood over Alex’s head, looking down on him with Liz facing his elevated legs. Jimmy started to struggle more as Will followed along, and stood in the same position. He looked over at Liz as she lowered her hands into her husband’s armpits. Alex was still wearing his half zip football underarmour shirt, but had changed into some nice black sweatpants. She dug in and Alex was screaming into his gag in no time at all. Jimmy looked over to see his father laughing like a maniac through his gag. He looked up at his teacher and started shaking his head no rapidly. Will started to smile thinking back on all the times Jimmy talked back to him. He let his fingers fly all over the armpits of his senior year student and Jimmy was laughing just like his father. hahahahahamphhhhhhhhahahahaphhhhhhhhhhahahahahahaphhhhh you could hear them both wailing through their gags, trying their best to break free. At one point Jimmy felt like he may break out to which Liz reassured the teacher that he isn’t going anywhere. Jimmy was wailing with laughter as the man he called Dr. Buckley was scampering his fingers all through his armpits. He even started to slip his hands inside the short sleeves and get into the bare armpits of the young man. He would then pop his hands out and dig into the sides, playing his ribs like a piano. He heard Jimmy’s father’s laughter go up an octave. He looked over to see that Liz had heard husband’s shirt pulled up stretched over his head, to expose his whole upper body for her pleasure. He looked at this stunning woman. She was in pure bliss dominating her husband. Will was lazily dragging his fingers all over his student as he was wondering to himself how this possibly came to be. Tickling?! To dominate the men in the family? He couldn’t imagine the recourse if this were to catch on.

The father/son duo were now panting heavily as Liz motioned to Will to ease up for a second. She undid the ball gag from Alex, and Will followed suit. Not only were they gagged with socks, but it seemed they were Jimmy’s socks from a football practice this week. Liz was really all about punishing these poor bastards, he thought. Liz walked over to the opposite side of the weight bench. “Look at them Dr. Buckley, pathetic. These two sometimes forget who runs the show, but i think we’re doing a good job of reminding them.” Will was getting more and more into the role of tickler. “What does your husband do for a living Liz?” Alex looked over at him with daggers at him for seemingly liking this. “Well, he’s a golf pro at the local country club. Both of my guys are so athletic. It help keeps Alex in shape, and he’s so well respected. But little does everyone know that he can be brought to pieces from his secret weakness. Jimmy too. It’s time we REALLY expose them.” as she said this she was tapping on the shoes of the golf professional. Will caught on and walked towards Jimmy’s feet.

For the first time Jimmy was able to speak to his teacher. “Mr. Buckley, please, i’m sorry for being such a dick. Please don’t do this. I swear i’ll straighten up and fly right. My mom handles me enough, i can’t take this from you too.” Will was surprised to see this type of reaction for the young alpha male, macho 18 year old. This was a total 180 in attitude, and frankly, it was what he wanted to hear. Will looked up at Liz and said “Well Liz, you weren’t kidding. This did the trick,” expecting her to release her ticklish son and husband. Liz was not having it. “Oh Will, we haven’t barely started. These guys need to remember this. We do this until we break their spirit, not hear them tell us what we want to hear.” Will was once again shocked. “Listen, just follow along. If you thought these tough guys were ticklish before, just wait until we get their feet!” With that, she finally stopped teasing Alex and pulled off his dress shoe. From the looks of it, he hadn’t had a chance to take his shoes off all day. His argyle dress sock was stuck to his foot where you could see it was a bit sweaty. She made short work of the other shoe. “Wiggle your toes for me, tickle bitch” Liz said to her husband, starting to get even more in the role of dominant tickler. Alex wasted no time complying to her demands as he wiggled his toes quickly.

Will on the other side started to pull of the nike’s on the feet of the high school’s best football player in decades. “Dr. Buckley, i’ll do anything, please don’t let my mom talk you into this!” He tried to plead to his teacher. “Are you quite ticklish, Jimmy?” Will said trying to egg him on a bit. “I wouldn’t think such a tough guy like you would be begging not to have his feet tickled, like a silly little kid’s game…” just then both of them lost their train of thought as they now had a soundtrack to listen to. Alex was laughing his ass off as Liz went to town on his socked size 12 feet. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH NO LIZ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT LIKE THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE NOT THE FEET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHA . It was such a difference from a couple minutes ago when he had his his armpits tickled. He was SUPER ticklish on this feet. “Well Jimmy, i think we should find out if you take after your old man…” He took off his left nike shoe revealing a thin gray ankle sock. He gave it a quick tickle by running his finger up the sole and Jimmy jumped. Will was happy with that reaction. He felt a little uneasy about Liz’s instruction to ‘break’ his student, but he told her earlier that old dogs can learn new tricks so he figured he’d go all in. He pulled the second sneaker off with a POP and then slowly started teasing him.

“So what about this Jimmy, does this tickle?” running some fingers on his heels of the size 11 feet. “oh man, did you just get done practice? You guys seem to be very sweaty tonight. You nervous son? Just think, if you had tried a little harder on your term paper, you would have avoid THIS!” as he went from slow to fast moving his fingers into the soles of the young Parker son. Jimmy for his part was doing his damndest to fight it as best he could. But, just like all the other times he’s done this, he didn’t last long. Usually, he was the one in hysterics first, as he Dad was either helping to tickle him or waiting to be tickled. This time though he was listening to his male authority figure begging his mom to stop tickling his feet. it was a bit disheartening. Then his teacher went in for the kill shot. “Jimmy, do the guys on the football team know about your weakness?” Jimmy shook his head no and said “not at all, letheheheh lets heheheheh lets keep it thathahhaha that way!” Will smiled and said “I think i’ll tickle you until you agree to tell the whole team next week at practice.” And he dove into the gray socked feet. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA JESUS HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA DR HAHAHAHAHA DR BUCKLHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEHEHEHE OK OK OK AHAHHHAHA I”LL TELL THE TEAM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
SOME OF THEM KNOW HAHHAHAHA I WAS LYING BEFORE HAHAHAHAHAHAH Will was really letting him have it as he dissolved into tickle town right next to his father. “He’s talking about Cooper Colby. His mother and I are great friends. I’ve introduced her to this method of training for her men as well. We had the boys in here at the start of the football season. We were seeing if we could break the other’s son first. i won of course. Poor Cooper didn’t stand a chance.” Liz was talking nonchalantly over the screams of her husband and son like it was so normal. Cooper was the quarterback of the high school team. He and Jimmy were a great pair and great friends. Turns out they were tickle partners as well. “We actually had the two of them begging so hard from being tickled, they agreed to lick each others feet haha, it was adorable.” Will was stunned by this news.

“Ok boys, i think we’ve had enough of the socks.” They both quickly started begging. “NO no no no mom please, no. Don’t let him take my socks off.” Jimmy pleaded. Both he and Alex were trying their best to catch their breath. “Ok let see. If you both agree not to give up the other person, i’ll keep your socks on. But if you beg for the other person to have their socks removed, i’ll do that. And you get to keep your socks on.” the devious businesswoman said, as she started to unbutton a couple of notches on her blouse. It was clear she was getting loose, and much more into this. Will was anxious to see more of the younger woman. The father and son were pitted against each other in a battle of wills. Their ticklers dug into their socked feet once more and they were both left screaming and laughing. These two were so ticklish, it didn’t take long for BOTH of them to give the other up. “HAHAHHAHAHA HAHAH TAKE DAD’S SOCKS OFF HAHAHAHAHAH AHE DESERVES IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Alex heard his son turn on him and begged HAHAHAHAHHA NO TICKLE HIS BARE FEET NOT MINE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HONEY YOU KNOW IT”S MY WORST SPOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I NEED THEM ON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Liz stopped and so did Will. “Well, i guess i lied. Off with their socks!” both men let out cries of agony. Just then, they heard the front door open. “Hello?” a female voice yelled in. Will was immediately terrified. Who could this be? He couldn’t be seen like this, tickling his tied up student. He’d be done for! “Oh Jenna, honey great timing, come on back!” Just then, Jenna Griffith, Jimmy’s soccer star girlfriend walked in. She was in a t-shirt, some short athletic shorts as leisure-ware, and some adidas low top running shoes. “Hey Dr. Buckley!” the straight A student said to her history teacher, as if they were old friends outside of school. Will stood there frozen, not sure what to do. “Oh Will, don’t worry, Jenna is part of this whole thing. She’s been helping me keep this guy in line outside of school. She’s great at it, very dominant.” she said as she winked at Jenna. “Oh, well, hi Jenna, great to see you.” Will said stuttering, still feeling uncomfortable. “Oh great, you didn’t even get their socks off yet! My mom always jumps to gun on my dad and brother hehe.” Liz looked over at Will to try and help the older man catch up a bit. “Jenna and her mom come by now and then to take down her dad and brother a peg or two sometimes. They need it just as bad as these two ticklish boys.” as she skittered her fingers over Alex’s foot. Jenna giggled. “it’s like this whole town has gone nuts” Will thought to himself. “Oh boy, i think our boys are starting to get to the part where they are enjoying it a bit!” Jenna said as she pointed at their crotches. Will hadn’t noticed but he looked over at Alex, as Liz was taking off his dress socks. He was starting to show signs of a hard on. Jimmy was more obvious through his mesh shorts. “I think I should go, this is getting a bit out of control” Will said. “Oh noooo Dr. Buckley, pleaseeeee. Lets get Jimmys socks off and we’ll get him together!” Jenna said with a wink. “it’s just so fun to watch him twist and turn and laugh his ass off. I love how i can make a man fall to pieces just be some scratches on his feet. It’s actually kind of hot!” As she said this she adjusted her tits through her t shirt, as if she was starting to get arouses herself. “Ok, but just a little bit more. Show me how its done!”, he said smiling at the young athlete. “Here we go!” Jenna said as she stripped her hunky boyfriend of his left sock, as their teacher took off his right. Will realized this was actually turning him on as well.

Once again Alex beat him in the race of laughing first. The Liz was just such a great tickler, and now that she had his big bare free to work with, it was like an artist and a blank canvas. She was all over the place on his right foot, but super slow and teasing on his left. The 45 year old husband was beside himself, but also growing a harder dick by the minute. Meanwhile Jenna was showing her teacher all of her boyfriends ticklish places. “See if you get right in the base of the toes, he can’t stand it hehe” Jimmy was losing his mind HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA DONT TELL HIM THAT HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE I”M BEGGING YOU HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH Jenna shot back, “well it looks like you like it just fine!” as she slapped his growing penis through his shorts. The tent was starting to pitch more and more. “They get so turned on by it at this point, it’s what really is the cherry on top for keeping them in line…” Jenna said, almost in passing and she continued to tickle Jimmy. “Now Jimmy, are you my ticklish little boy? Tell me! What are you?” Jenna said teasing him. “HAHAHAHA I”M YOUR TICKLISH LITTLE BOY HAHAHAHAHAH Jenna was loving every second of it, and so was Will. This was hotter by the second “This is the best. I love getting them to say stuff. One time i had my dad calling ME mommy hehe. You keep tickling, i’ll do THIS and we can get him to say anything..” Jenna told her history teacher. Will kept tickling all over his soles, dodging back and forth to his toes while Jenna dove and and started sucking his toes. “Are you a ticklish football player?” Jimmy was totally broken and lost. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YES I”M A TICKLISH FOOTBALL PLAYER HAHAHAHAHHAHAH I”M THE MOST TICKLISH FOOTBALL PLAYER ON THE TEAM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IN THE WORLD EVEN !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Alex was once again getting louder than his ticklish son. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH NOT THE BRUSH HAAHHAHAHA PLEASE LIZ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH his wife was now using a hairbrush on his feet and it was working very well. He couldn’t keep it together at all. “Tell me you’ll fall in line…” HAHAHAHAHAHHA I”LL BE GOOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I”M SORRY FOR NOT TELLING YOU I MET WITH DR BUCKLEY HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAH. “we’re you a bad bad boy?” Liz said, getting more sensual sounding. “HAHAHHAHA OH YES I WAS BAD HAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP. I ADMIT I WAS SO BAD HAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY FEET PLEASE HAHAHHHAAH

Jimmy, through the tears in his laughing eyes could see his father totally breaking down. Usually he lasts much longer, but for whatever reason, maybe the extra tickler in the room, they were both now losing their battle with sanity. Jimmy started begging just like his dad, to see if he could get relief HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH I WAS BAD TOO HAHAHAHA I ADMIT HAHAHAHAHHAHA NO MORE FOOT TICKLNG HAHAHAH IT”S MY BIGGEST WEAKNESS HAHAHAHAHAHAH JENNA PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHA DR BUCKLEY I”LL DO ANYTHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY TOES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

“Will, you want a shot at Alex?” Liz yelled over the laughter of the two ticklish guys in the room. “Sure!” said Will, as he made his way over to her, leaving Jimmy in the capable hands of his girlfriend. The laughter never stopped pumping out of the football star. She had him saying all sorts of funny stufff. HAHAHAHAHA OK OK HAHAHA I PROMISE I”LL BRING JASON HERE HAHAHAHA AND DAVE HAHAHAHAH I”LL GET ALL OF THEM TO COME HERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH Jenna was proud of herself to break her boyfriend to the point of promising to bring his own friends here to get tickled. Liz heard the begging going down on that side and chimed in. “Well wait a second now, if those boys are coming here, i’ll need their parents here for supervision. Better strap the dads down next to them!” she shouted as Jenna cheered. “HAHHAAHAHHA YES YES HAHAHAHA ANYTHING YOU WANT HAHAHAHA ILL HELP YOU TICKLE THEM HAHHAHAHAHA THEIR DADS TOO HAHAHAHA ANYONE! Jimmy was screaming

Will was really in his own world tickling the feet of a professional golfer. He had played golf his whole life, but was never great at it. He admired guys who were good at the game. It took such composure, such poise. The man in front of him had neither at the moment, and Will found that very humorous. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK AHAHAHHAAH I”LL GIVE YOU FREE LESSONS HAHAHAHAHA JESUS DOC JUST LET ME GO HAHAHAHAHAHAHNOT THE FEET HAHAHAHAHAHAoohhhh thank god…..he said as the tickling stopped unexpectedly. He realized that Jimmy was catching his breath as well. The looked up and heard a “UMPHHH whoa wait a second! What the in the world? HEY NOO!” Jimmy strained his neck as much as he could, but he had a feeling he knew what was happening, as he had seen it happen before many times. His mother had turned on Dr. Buckley and with Jenna’s help, was getting him into a similar position.

After some quick work, the two women were able to get the older man down onto a new bench in perfect position. The slide him right in between Jimmy and Alex. HEY LIZ, what is the meaning of this??? I demand to be let go RIGHT NOW! You can’t do this to me!” Will tried his best to get free and intimidate her. “oh Dr. Buckley, i really didn’t think that i’d want to do this to you, you’re such a nice man. But seeing you going to town on my husband and son, just made me feel like you were getting a BIT too full of yourself. You know, women run this town. You’ll know that soon enough. But for tonight, i think Jenna and I should introduce you to our little game here” Will was straining to see them as they poked their heads up in between his feet as they were tied on an incline just like the other two. He looked at Alex, then Jimmy. “Fellas, i’m sorry i did that to you. I see how this is a tough spot to be in.” He said, almost coming to terms with his fate. “So Dr. Buckley, are you ticklish?!” Jenna said in a perky tone. “A little bit, but nothing like we saw tonight with these two”, Will tried to divert. Liz took control of the conversation. “One thing i didn’t tell you Will,” as her and Jenna took off his size 10 loafers, revealing some ultra thin black dress socks, with a gold toe, “I went to Harvard. And the thing about Yale guys is…they lie…” and with that, went balls to the walls tickling the near retired teacher. It turned out that she was right. Jenna and Jimmy stood in shock as they watched this super stern teacher who made life so tough on them academically for the past couple years, broke down into ticklish laughter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OHHHH OHAHAHHAHAHAH OHOHH MY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA NO HAHAHAHA OK HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I”M TICKLISH HAHAHAHAHAHHAH YES YOU WIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I”M TOO OLD FOR THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

“You will have to be broken, just like these two I’m afraid.” said Liz. Her and Jenna split up, since they are so well practiced. Jenna took Jimmy, Liz took Alex, and each of them put a hand on the elder of the group. Now all three men were in ticklish hell. “haha Look at them,” Jenna said “They are all so ticklish, i loveeeee doing this to guys. It’s so empowering!” Liz smiled “yes, it sure is. Ok, let’s really get them going.” Will felt like he was barely able to catch is breath. he hadn’t been tickled like this since he was much younger. The girls started to shift around in positions but still managed to keep fingers on his ticklish toes. Liz, for her part, ripped off his socks and shoved them in his face. “NO LIZ, I CAN”T DO BARE FEET LIKE THESE YOUNGER GUYS. I”LL BE IN BIG TROUBLE!! “ He couldn’t believe it but he was almost begging. He was a PhD for crying out loud, he shouldn’t be begging like a little bitch. After seeing the how the other two totally broke down, he sort of knew in the back of his mind that he’d be following their lead shortly. But what he didn’t notice was that Jenna and Liz were now sitting with their backs on the incline part of the weigh bench. They leaned their arms back to have the ability to tickle both the victim, and Dr. Buckley. What he also didn’t notice was that he was now very hard from the tickling. It hadn’t been noticed yet by the ticklers, through his thin dress slacks.

“Will, you’ve seen that there’s a huge gene that runs in the family tonight, and that’s ticklishness. Alex clearly gave his ticklish feet to Jimmy.” Alex jumped in. “Um you were a part of that too Liz. You’re feet are horribly ticklihehahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHA OK AHAHAHA OHK HAHAHAHA SORRY IT WAS ME HAHAHAHAHA MY FEET ARE THE MOST HAHAHAHAHAH Liz shut him up real quick. “But there’s another trait that seems to have fallen down the family tree, as you’ll see. well, if you CAN see…we’ll be tickling the shit out of your poor bare feet, mr. Yale man….” They started tickling will again, and he sprung into hysterics. But at the same time they started slipping off their shoes with the other foot. Liz had been in her black stockinged feet all day in her sexy size 6 high heels. She popped them off letting fresh air finally hit her slightly sweaty, tired feet. She placed them up to her ticklish husband’s face. “Oh no, honey, no. Not tonight, not like this….mphhhhhhh” she put her stockinged feet right on his mouth to shut him up. “Are you telling me you don’t want these feet? Your dick is betraying you right here in front of us all! Jenna, how’s it going over there?”

Jenna had her feet stretched out in the same manner. She started to kick off her size 10 running shoes by using the toe of her right foot to pop off the heel of her left foot. The soccer star had some bigger feet than most. The first shoe came out and Jimmys eyes lit up when he saw her purple and yellow underarmour ankle socks, the same colors as their school colors. “Oh it’s going great Mrs. Parker. I haven’t really changed from practice earlier so Jimmy is in for a treat tonight!” She slipped off her other shoe and wiggled her socked feet right in her boyfriend’s face. It was like an electric change to his dick as his tent, after being half way pitched from the tickling was now at full mast for all to see. His father was in the same exact situation. “That’s perfect sweetheart!” Liz called over to her. “You boys always going to pretend you don’t love our feet? Say it. Say it and we won’t tickle you like we’re about to do with ole Dr. Buckley here.” Jimmy looked past the sweating teacher over to his father, who looked back at him. They both knew they wanted it. They could see each other’s erections. But they made a silent nod to each other they would try to hold strong. “Ok boys, have it your way. Jenna and i will get what we want.” They unleashed their fingers all over the feet they had their hands on. Both women with one hand on their significant other, and the other on Will.

The Parker men were always a proud bunch. Some over the years could say they were cocky, maybe a bit egotistical. But they were never pushovers. Until of course Liz Parker decided it was time she stepped up ruled the roost. It only took about 45 seconds of all out foot tickling of the once proud men to completely break down and start begging. The incredibly sexy feet in their face also had something to do with it as well. Liz was wiggling her red painted toes, which were showing up through the nylons of her left foot in front of her Husband’s eyes, while dragging her right foot across his nose and mouth. Jenna was copying the same actions and it worked like a god damn charm. All this while getting taunted by their ticklers. “Oh come on Alex, you know you want these feet. I could tickle you forever, such a ticklish man, yes you are…coochie coochie coo! My tough guy husband is sooo ticklish. You gave your ticklishness to our son, and your love of feet to him. His girlfriend is teasing him right now and that’s because of you!! hehehe” Liz was so ruthless in her taunts, he couldn’t last. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH OK OK HAHAHHAHAH I WANT YOUR FEET HAHAHAHA I LOVE THEM HAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE HAHAHAHAHHAHAH PLEASE LIZ LET ME KISS THEM HAHAHHAHAHA LET ME WORSHIP THEM I BEG YOU HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH HAHA I GAVE THE TICKLISHNESS TO HIM HAHAHAHAH I GAVE MY FOOT FETISH TO HIM H AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

On the other side of the foot ticke train, the future college football star was also breaking down. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE I ADMIT IT HHAHAHAH JENNA PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA STOP TICKLING ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA I”M SO HARD HAHAHAHAHAHA J
Jenna saw this and decided to take some charge. in one motion she swiped his mesh shorts right down to his tied up knees. His boner was sticking straight up at the ceiling. Dr. Buckley, still laughing hysterically, saw this and prayed to god it wouldn’t happen to him, as his erection was growing even bigger as the two women were all up in his ticklish toes. “So you love my sweaty soccer feet Jimmy?” HAHAHAHAHA YES I DO HAHAHAHA I LOVE THEM HAHAHAHA PLEASE TAKE YOUR SOCKS OFF HAHAHAHAHAHAH I WANT THEM HAHAHAHAHAHAH Jenna decided the begging was good enough and she slipped of her socks, sticking her now bare feet in Jimmys face. Her beautiful toes were wiggling like crazy as they got some fresh air, showing off the purple and gold paint on the toenails, once again for the school colors. She even relented a bit on the tickling, to make it a slow drag on his soles, giving him ample time to start kissing them. She leaned back as he now got his wish and she loved the feeling. She placed her used socks on her teacher’s face as he was getting tickled, even shoved one into his mouth. When he didn’t spit the socks right back out she looked down to see him sporting a wood just like the other three. “OH MY Dr. Buckley. Looks like three’s a crowd! hah” Liz looked over and saw what she meant, and laughed deviously. “Well done Jenna! I guess the older two should join the party, huh?” She stopped her tickling, much to the relief of Alex and Will. But then she unbuttoned their pants and yanked them down, just like Jimmy.

Now the scene in the Parker house was Alex Parker, the golf pro father, Jimmy Parker the football star son, and Dr. Will Buckley the teacher, all with their dicks hard as rocks sticking straight up, from being tickled and teased by the feet of Liz Parker, businesswoman and Jenna Griffith soccer star. “Ok Jenna, let’s see which of these ticklish boys blows first” Will was blown away by the fact that clearly Liz didn’t give a hoot that her son’s erect penis was out right in front of her, basically being jacked off by his girlfriend. The two women shifted in their seats a bit. Alex and Jimmy were like dogs with chew toys, licking up all over the soles in front of them. The talented “dommes” still lightly tickled the guys, but also used one foot to stick in the face of the guys, and the other to lightly rub their dicks. “Will, who’s foot do you want in your face? Because you’re a nice guy, you get to choose..” Will was so hard, he just wanted to bust. He quickly responded “You Liz, please let me worship your feehheheheheh heheheh pleeeeeseeeheheheheh. So she extended a leg over to his face and he joined his ticklish companions in sucking on and licking her stocking foot. Every now and then the girls would give a quick yank or two to the guys’s dicks to help the come along, but it was really the feet and the tickling that was getting them closer to spilling. Finally, the elder in the room shot his load and groaned loudly with ecstasy. “hehhehHAHHAhohhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHH YESSS Heheheh OHHHH YESSSSSSS” Dr. Buckley had just cum all over himself, as he lay there exhausted, with Alex and Jimmy still getting tickled and teased next to him. “heheheh Oh Jenna hahhahehehehehehee yesss i love them. I love your feet heheheheheheh I know you’re ticklish Jenna hehehehehahaha tell me they are hehehehe” Jenna laughed as his tongue hit her ticklish toes. “Oh you know they are babe. SOOO Ticklish, the girls on my team get me all the time….” hearing that was all Jimmy needed. He shot his load so high it almost hit Jenna in the face. It landed on his leg, as she giggled.

Alex had heard this exchange as well, getting him closer to orgasm. hehehehe ohhh Liz hehehehe HAHAHAh i really love your feet” Liz was so good at her new found role. “I know you do sweetie, i know you love these strong CEO feet, all over your face. You love the way my light touch of your ticklish little toes feels. It makes your dick twitch. And guess what, i’ll do you a favor. I’ll admit in front of everyone that you were right. my feet ARE super ticklish, as you know. They are EXTREMELY ticklish, and they are SO close to you right now. I’d bet you’d love some payback, but it will never come. But you might…” hearing that, just like his son, made him so hot he came right there. All three of the ticklish men had blown their loads. The women high fived each other as they threw them some towels and demanded they get cleaned up, unlocking their bonds. The guys looked around at each other and slowly got dressed. They were embarrassed, but they had all gone through this together, so it wasn’t as bad since the others were just as ticklish and pathetic as they were.

After the got themselves together, Dr. Buckley was headed out the door. “So i think you’ll agree this was a preferred method Will..” Liz said to him. “You are right Liz, i would agree with you” he said with a defeated grin. “Don’t worry, in time maybe more and more of this town will be using this method. I’ve already sent a text to your wife…” His heart raced as he shook her hand, and started to head for his car. How in the world did she find time to send his wife a text? And how would Nancy react to this information, she was always so old school, this was very confusing for him. His mind wandered as he got in the car and started to head home. He couldn’t stop thinking about what just happened, thinking back to the power rush he had when tickling those two guys, seeing them squirm, then getting it himself. He already felt his dick twitch again. He wasn’t even paying attention, when he ran right through a stop sign. Seconds later he saw police lights and was pulled over on the side of the road. He looked around and realized he didn’t even make it a 100 yards from the house, he was So distracted. The cop came up to his car window. “License and registration sir.” he said in the routine manner. When Will handed it over the cop looked at him and said “Where ya coming from sir? You look like like hell..” Will was blushing now and that was an embarrassing realization. “Uhh, actually i just left that house back there.” The cop looked around for a second, then his head snapped back. “Wait a second, that one?” pointing the Parker residence. “Uh, yea that’s the one.” The cop paused, looked back and Will and handed over his information. “Get outta here sir. Try to be more careful the rest of your drive.” Will grabbed his stuff and looked shocked up at the officer. “Uhhh, thanks?! I have to say I’m not one to get out of tickets heh” Will said nervously. The cop sighed and said “Well, Mr. uhhh Buckley….let’s jus say i know exactly what you just went through.” Will’s eyes got super wide. “You?” he said. “Yea, hate to relive it, but my Sarge and I went to check on a house call a months back. Noise complaint. Before we knew it, Mrs. Parker had us strapped down, boots off screaming to the heavens.” he said looking back at the house. Will was mesmerized that this jacked up officer and his boss would be reduced to that. “I can’t believe she got you too!? Was it bad for you too?” Will asked, his hand starting to move towards his crotch, as he got harder just asking the question. “Oh yea. Once she got my boots off i knew i was screwed. Then she got the socks off and i was a banshee. But my Sarge was a surprise. He was begging her to tickle my feet instead of his. Soon i was doing the same. Then the witch had us sucking each other’s toes….it was an insane night. I’m just so damn ticklish. But i’m sure you know the feeling eh pal.” The cop gripped his own hardening dick and looked at Will. “Have a good night sir.”. Will said thanks, and goodbye. He just stared at the street ahead of him. He, along with many other men of Tullybrook were now entering a new stage of their lives where they would be tickle trained by the women in their lives.

Great story. But I just have one question... How does Alex know that Liz's feet are ticklish?

Just another winner of a story, the sequels and prequels almost write themselves. Cooper and Jimmy's session, Jenna, her mom and Liz tickling her dad and brother and Jimmy, Liz's sisters and her in a tickle royale for the family, the cops' session, maybe Jenna and Liz tickling and worshipping their feet in a girl,girl session, the possibilities are endless, so wish they could be written.

I almost forgot, Jenna's soccer teammates, who according to her, tickle her all the time!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back