• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Destiny "REVENGE is a Bitch girl!" Get in the chair! NOW! Its ON!!

Ice Princess

Verified
Ok, Listen up! For all of you that just LOVE revenge clips, Get ready for your next OMG this is vicious clip!

Destiny came in as Saras first friend and sara wanted her in the chair first ( i cannot wait to tickle your feet she said) Destiny obliged and went first,,,In all honesty sara was just going to tickle destiny and be done but after the way sara went after her feet Destiny almost begged us here to get sara in the chair..Lets just say we pretty much made her! LOL,,And thank God we did,,we have found ourselves the next vicious tickler!! She needed NO instruction ,,we KNOW what tickles feet,,the pressure,,the tools, everything,,lets just say Destiny went after it and honestly showed no mercy,,wanted us to even help because she wanted sara to suffer ( but have fun too) she said she never imagined how fun it would be to be able to tickle someone like this and them not be able to move or make it stop! Wait till you see this girl get after Saras feet,,my Gosh,,it was exceptional,,she just dug her nails in and raked her soles like a machine,,when the lotion and gloves came out it was like she was on a mission!! Lets just say when you see this you will see a girl completely wrecked laughing while her feet are tickled,,pretty much a sweaty mess from it all,,But Sara is a trooper & took it like a true tickle champ but WOW,,what a clip,,She mentioned a few times "omg this is bad" and afterwords she said she thought her first time in was bad but for some reason her feet were even MORE ticklish this time round! We are on to something here and its only just begun,,perfect ticklish friends and a NEW vicious tickler that KNOWS how to tickle is what its all about! She asked me to please let her come in when we have new girls to tickle and we are most certainly going to!! Enjoy & your welcome!!*It was so good your getting 2 preview clips!!

Full clip here
<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/6754/24540051">Destiny "REVENGE is a Bitch girl!"</a>

Attachments

• sarasockbare1a.jpg
    sarasockbare1a.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 272
  • sarasockbare1b.jpg
    sarasockbare1b.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 262
  • sarasockbare1c.jpg
    sarasockbare1c.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 313
  • sarasockbare1d.jpg
    sarasockbare1d.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 425
  • sarasockbare1e.jpg
    sarasockbare1e.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 542
  • sarasockbare1PREVA.mp4
    4.8 MB
  • sarasockbare1PREVB.mp4
    5.3 MB
wow revenge so much fun senstive soles i love it cant wait for more.

Destiny is awesome. A tiny, cute, super-ticklish girl who's a natural born evil tickler? :lover: Seriously, just look at that beautiful smile in the second picture you attached!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back