• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Tutor! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I was aware Mr. James fancied me and he played right into my hands, I flirted with him discreetly in class, winking at him in a naughty and enticing way as the history tutor tried to concentrate on delivering the lesson which was about crime and punishment and Mr. James spoke about the use of the pillory and stocks and asked by Mallory jokingly if he'd have handled a session in the stocks sealing his fate with the comment "Not a chance of it!"

My attention always discreetly focused on the teacher's feet; well today black loafer shoes; now more so as I planned to catch him so waited until class finished and made sure we were alone and was upfront with him as wanted to see if he'd bite at the bait offered him, sensing he would and suggested as my parents away the weekend that I was free for extra tuition if he was interested! Mr. James looked shocked but told him not to play games, we both knew we wanted to have fun and it would be our secret!

Mr. James attractive, 6' something was in his early 30's and my guess wearing a size 12 shoe, I was wrong learning 11's! I could see his immediate interest but hesitancy as reported and his job on the line and he likely disciplined and he likes his job. Standing facing him I stroked his dick over his trousers and felt it's hardness as he gasped so whispered in his ear " Tony, you're a bad boy and need to be punished!" and smiled as he smiled and whispered back "Yes Sir!"

At his place he was happy to let me lead and liked being submissive to his student, tables turned and admitted his liking being in bondage and having restraints and bisexual was often toyed with by a Dominatrix and he dominated a couple of guys he met from time to time. I told him I wanted to be in charge and Mr. James soon stripped to underwear and socks found himself on the bed and secured. Securing him my having discovered his being sensitive and reminded him of the recent history lesson that afternoon. I'd smiled seeing his worried expression as I'd secured his black socked size 11 feet together and then secured the eye mask.

"You know Mr. James you need teaching a lesson and I've always been attracted to your feet, guessed them being size 12's and see now in your loafers a size 11 and reminded of Mallory asking you how you'd have reacted to your feet in stocks being messed with and tickled by a goat's tongue so guess these feet being very ticklish' well I've seen it securing them, very sensitive so the light touching of them whilst securing them deliberate and I guess not keen on them being touched but guess they are by the Dominatrix but he shook his head!

"Oh guess she works you other places, edges you then, so plays with your dick n' ass!" Mr. James nodded and guessed by his enthusiasm and gasping he hoping this revelation would excite me and left him hanging saying I could see he having a decent package and lightly stroked his balls through his underwear as he moaned invitingly.

"Hmmm could have a lot of fun here with you Mr. James, yeah sure could but there's somewhere I really want to touch and yeah where you don't want to be, much less invite being touched and that's your feet Mr. James and sensed his immediate nervousness! Fuck they smell awesome, I've wondered every class how they'd smell, fantasised and jerked off thinking about them facing me as they now are and yeah socked toes flexing, guess you have to be feeling super-nervous being so helpless and vulnerable!"

I very lightly stroked a finger along the sole of Tony's right socked foot as he bit his lips and flexed his toes as I repeated the tease over the sole of his left socked foot and then added more fingers and stroked both socked soles simultaneously, over the balls of his feet, across his arches and in the middle of his soles hearing muffled laughter coupled with moans of angst and frustration being immobilised and unable to stop the ticklish assault!

"I guess it's pretty embarrassing and humiliating for you Sir, you have to be nervous having these super-sensitive feet so vulnerable and exposed, two feet as I've said I've lusted after and now having them here Mmmm ooooh fuck they smell raunchy and even through socks so damn sensitive to just the lightest touch, love hearing you gasp and keeping you guessing how much I'm going to enjoy being in charge and control of them! It's a real buzz knowing how much you genuinely hate your feet being touched, just even caressed and I'm just playing, wait until I get serious, Mmm to business with your feet Tony, that's it flex your soles, clench and splay your toes and still got socks on, they're soon coming off Mr. James as you so ticklish, you need to be punished for wanting to seduce one of your students and torture tickled!"

I ran my fingers over both Mr. James's socked soles and to his toes and under them all and he squirmed on the bed in reaction to my fingers raking over his feet and an initial and stubborn suppression of laughter elicited as moans from him as I taunted him saying we knew it tickled, it tickle, tickle, tickled and would continue relentlessly until he broke his brave resolve to not react to the tortuous stroking all over his very warm, very sweaty, so very sensitive feet and suddenly Tony burst into muffled uncontrollable laughter as I raked more insistently over his arches and the centre of his soles knowing I was in control and in absolute and dominating power over him! Then teasingly slowly stroked the soles of his feet reactive even socked!

My deliberate and concentrated teasing strokes over his socked soles having broken his initial resistance now succeeding in sending him ballistic and now the moist nylon black socks needed coming off as I told him I wanted his bare feet as the tickling was going to be so much more effective and wanted to stimulate and torment every nerve in them both in a bombardment of ticklish sensations he couldn't and wouldn't have dared imagine but which I'd often fantasised on delivering to his feet!

"Your Dominatrix doesn't know what she's missing out on not playing with these feet Mr. James but you won't be meeting her or any guys anymore as you love your job and I enjoy every lesson you give so a win-win situation for us both as you are going to be my submissive 'Tickle-Toy' and keep your job. My folks informed I'm taking extra tutorials in history will encourage me spending time with you and you rewarding me with good grades and still having your submissive tendencies satisfied; well being educated to accept enduring 'Tickle-Torture' on these feet as personally though finding you attractive Sir, it is men's feet that are my sole interest!"

I smiled hearing Tony gasp and try to respond verbally but muffled, unable to make sense of whatever he was saying, completely unintelligible but clearly not happy with the arrangement but powerless to alter it! I lightly traced my fingers over his socked soles and began slowly sliding the moist black socks off his feet having taken a deep sniff of them and saying hoe they smelled so awesome, better than I'd imagined they would! I knew psychologically this observation by me would feel uncomfortable for him and once both feet bared I then admired them!

"Oh wow these feet are perfect Tony, Mmm smelling amazing and long and suckable toes and high arches to graze my teeth over; these feet a tickler's-lickler's delight, everything about them appealing and not tasted them yet but they're going to taste ripe that's for sure and yeah they feel so warm n' clammy, oh yeah sensitive to even being manhandled so massaging them going to be fun for me, tormenting for you! Such a weakness ticklishness Mr. James and one I'm going to relish in exploiting as these feet very hot n' sweaty as I imagined them being in every fantasy I've had about them!"

I bent the toes back on Tony's right foot so the sole taut and stroked over it and then did the same with his left foot and getting a violent reaction as he shook his head from side to side on the bed as I teased him saying his ticklish feet needed a thorough examination and exploration to determine where on them both tickled and tormented him the most and indulged in running my nose along his soles and deeply inhaling their delicious smell!

"Tonight I'm going to be breaking your defenses down Mr. James, taking my time giving your feet a work out and listening to and watching for your reactions to my ticklish explorations over every single inch of these feet, across the balls of your feet, over your arches, in between each of these toes and under them all and stroking the middle of your soles even more reactive having been licked when my fingers will glide over these size 11 soles!
Want you laughing your head off, laughing like a loon as I tickle, tease and torment thses super-sensitive feet Mr. James!"

I spidered my fingers over Mr. James's insteps and the sides of his feet and tracing the arches of his feet and and stroking the balls of his feet and driving him absolutely berserk! I danced my fingers over every inch of Mr. James's feet, sliding them in between every one of his toes in turn as I told him that this arrangement was perfect and if he behaved that in time I might let him be dominat over an invited submissive guy but this would depend on how satisfied I was with his service to me! I told him meaning my seeing him squirming, feet flexing, toes spasming, clenching and splaying in reactions to being touched, tickled, teased, tormented tortuously! Even forcing his lips shut and resolving to not break, elicting the eventual and inevitable giggling from him!

"HAHAHAHAHANO PLE-HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA N-AHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOO-HAHahaHAHAHAhahahahaAHAAHA NONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PL-PLEASE PLEASE STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahAHAHA HAHAHAHANO NO STOPPIT AHHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHHEASE STOPPIT HAHAHA!"

The kind of ticklish reactions and music to my ears from Mr. James which never fails to excite me as he is excruciatingly sensitive everywhere and anywhere on his size 11 feet, he whimpers, he pleas in hystrical even manic laughter every session and the feather drawn in between his toes is a real killer for him so a tormenting technique regularly practiced by me! Being so super-sensitive nothing lessens the horrendous ticklish sensations deliveed to his feet by the feather quill tracing along the length of his bared size 11's! He goes absolutely crazy and is particularly senstive to the feather tendrils lightly stroked under his toes!

I loved tickle torturing the tutor to agreeing to the arrangement which 3 months later is completely satisfactory for me and mandatory for Mr. James and even in class exercise control over him so certain signals from me he'll obey and a favourite he sees and will discreetly under his desk slide off his shoes and wiggle his socked toes at me sitting in the front row closest to him or present his socked soles and always wears thin black silk sheers as I like to see his feet in class, the feet after class I will be using and abusing to my satisfaction!

Tony's extremely ticklish soles react violently to the maddeningly gentle tickles the feather delivers to his hyper-sensitive nerve endings as I caress each of his bare soles with it constantly at the same pace, slowly and teasingly whispering 'Tickle, tickle, tickle' which really gets to him as I remind him that I'm teaching my teach a lesson, a ticklish lesson in ticklishness and loving hearing him laughing consistently and uncontrollably. I stroke the sole of each foot held taut and then hear his muffled howls as I draw the feather in between each of his toes!

After the feather my fingers spidering over the soles of his sweaty size 11's delivering an unbearable tickling to them and my focus of attention on his most ticklish areas which are his arches and the centre of his soles so circles and figures of eight there extract intense hilarity from him as my fingers graze over his arches as my teeth later do and Mr. James struggles to be free but all efforts futile as I relish in witnessing his extreme ticklish agony!

Horrendously licklish Mr. James loses it when my tongue laps under his toes and licks in between them. I love licking the soles of his feet as sweaty they taste as ripe as they smell raunchy, sometimes soon as he's on the bed having arrived from college, I'll just rip off his shoes and socks and indulge in tasting his super sweaty feet before anything else as this sensation is the most unbearable for him so used to punish him! Lickling his soles and suckling and nibbling his toes sends him into instant hysterics so something indulged in by me enthusiastically to exploit his ticklishness and licklishness!

Mr. James explodes with manic laughter when my tongue laps his soles as I engage in giving his feet a thorough tongue bath and hungrily lickling their delicious taste as having an insatiable appetite which I insist is satisfied and he laughs loudest when I focus oral attention on his arches and toes driving him insane as I enjoy feasting on the tasty treat of Mr. James's size 11 feet, playfully tease his soles with long, slow licks and quick flicks of my tongue, gently nibbling on his toes and utterly destroying him as he laughs uncontrollably as his helpless soles are intensely and mercilessly torture tickled by me! His reaction is all the encouragement I need as his feet in socks and bare are my feet to tickle, to lickle and just to enjoy!

“STOOOAP! HAA-HAA-HAA-HAA HAHAHAHA! STOOOAP! PLEASE! HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAA! ENOUGH! HEEE-HE-HE-HE-HEEEEE!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back