• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feathers between toes or toes tied back

frankied21

TMF Expert
Curious to hear this from lee and ler aspects in terms of opinion. Im a switch. I had this idea once during a session to untie the toes when I realized how ticklish a lee was to feathers pulled between her toes. After untying the toes I left the feathers in between her toes and tickled her soles ruthlessly and even left them there when tickling the rest of her body. Essentially as she scrunched her feet and wiggled her toes in laughter, the feathers would still be there and her toes moving was like me pulling them through a little bit. It was effective, but she also had small feet.
As a lee afterwards (let her get revenge, its only fair) she did it to me and it worked as well, but I too have relatively small feet.
So the thread becomes, do you think its worse to have the toes tied back or feathers between the toes? Also a mental factor to the feathers too

Nice thought. Have you considered pulling a feathered boa through in-between her toes?

Last edited:
I have been using ostrich and Turkey feathers, separately when pulling them through and then just leave them in between the toes to leave the lee wiggling against them. I have not tried a feathered boa

My Fiance absolutely hates having her toes tied and is extremely feather sensitive between the toes. Personally if I can get my way, I will tie her toes to the stocks i built and rake a feather in between her toes. drives her nuts.

Love to hear the response! Do you think the mental aspect of wiggling her toes against the feathers while being tickled in other spots of the feet or body would be a fun mental factor to play with ?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back