• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

People are always talking about fake tickling videos/models that fake it.

jklopez

TMF Regular
So, what clips and models do those who are skeptical about videos, do you believe perfect examples of "faking"? Whether they aren't ticklish at all, or are greatly exaggerating how ticklish they are.

Well, isn't that the whole point of a tickling video? "Selling" a performace?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Every claim on here about a model 'faking it' should be taken with a grain of salt. There have been enough cases when genuinely ticklish models were accused of faking their reactions, which is why I stopped taking members of this forum for experts at reading body language, much less tickling reactions. Each person reacts differently at the end of the day.

The problem most people have is they have an idealized version of what "Ticklish" is.
There is this idea that to be "truly" ticklish you must be wild, loud, and frenetic with lots of jerking and a certain pitch.
Not always the case.

But the best way to know if a person is faking is to work on them yourself. There is a certain energy that you can feel on a person when you find their spots. A vibration, and it hits you in the core. It resonates with you. Some feel it deeply, others not so much, but when you know, you know.

@COOLCAT88 "Well, isn't that the whole point of a tickling video? "Selling" a performace?"

No, it's not. The point of a tickling video is selling genuine ticklish reactions. No, it's not me who is saying this, it's the producers themselves (e.g., "Always Real Tickling - No Scripted Reactions!" from https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/26605/uk-tickling).

Mind posting some quotes from producers saying they sell fictional tickling?

@sonnymadler "Every claim on here about a model 'faking it' should be taken with a grain of salt. There have been enough cases when genuinely ticklish models were accused of faking their reactions, which is why I stopped taking members of this forum for experts at reading body language, much less tickling reactions. Each person reacts differently at the end of the day. "

Who were accused of faking their reactions? How did they prove they were genuinely ticklish?
Who are the experts? Are you one of them?
Yeah, each person reacts differently...but how much differently do they react? When can we say "this is over-reacting"?

@Ars Goetia "The problem most people have is they have an idealized version of what "Ticklish" is.
There is this idea that to be "truly" ticklish you must be wild, loud, and frenetic with lots of jerking and a certain pitch.
Not always the case.

But the best way to know if a person is faking is to work on them yourself. There is a certain energy that you can feel on a person when you find their spots. A vibration, and it hits you in the core. It resonates with you. Some feel it deeply, others not so much, but when you know, you know. "

No, "truly ticklish" doesn't mean "wild, loud, and frenetic with lots of jerking and a certain pitch"; "truly ticklish" means reacting coherently with his/her level of ticklishness. The faking discussions are not about being extremely ticklish, the faking discussions are about over-reactions (i.e., if you find a video where the girl is not laughing, I won't tell you it's fake, I will tell you the girl is barely ticklish).

@COOLCAT88, sonnymadler & Ars Goetia
What do you think of the Lindsay Leigh video?
Which models do you think fake it (i.e., over-react)?

@COOLCAT88, sonnymadler & Ars Goetia
What do you think of the Lindsay Leigh video?
Which models do you think fake it (i.e., over-react)?

I don't know who's faking, since I haven't worked them over myself.
I also don't usually watch videos. Unless it's Renfaire.

FTKL i feel often have fake ticklish reactions that are not only inconsistent but often dont make much sense

FTKL i feel often have fake ticklish reactions that are not only inconsistent but often dont make much sense

Inconsistent is the perfect word. Some vids have those reactions where even if it's a little overboard, it fits the mood of that video and flows well. Others, it's just comes off as either cheesy acting, or too scripted in some instances. I can't really knock him too much because his studio is #1 in C4S and he really sells emphasis on "Fantasies", but his videos can be very hit or miss to me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back