• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for resistance tickling story

Hyperion_Sun

Verified
Hello

I'm looking for resistance tickling stories. The kind that if the person ends up laughing there will be dire consequences. I remember story while back of person that had to hold rope in her mouth that would release a contraption that may hurt someone. Does anyone know story like this.

Also Dig Dug Dog has some good stories along those lines......especially check out his story about That 70's Show

Most of my stories contain this trope. Particularly the Leopard Laughs stories after the first one.

I think I remember one along the lines of the jigsaw movies. Where two girls were in the box and one of them had to tickle the other to make her drop or she would be dropped. If you do a search of jigsaw tickler you will find it

Actually doing pretty well ddd thanks for asking. I hope things are good by you as well and you are staying safe!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back