• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Add HTTPS

hornyhornet89

It's 2021. You can get TLS certificates for free with Let's Encrypt. There is no reason to not have HTTPS, especially since submitting passwords over an unencrypted connection is just begging for trouble. Please consider implementing this long-overdue feature.

It's 2021. You can get TLS certificates for free with Let's Encrypt. There is no reason to not have HTTPS, especially since submitting passwords over an unencrypted connection is just begging for trouble. Please consider implementing this long-overdue feature.

The forum software is quite old. The way they structured login scripting, SSL breaks it and people cannot log in. There is a lot of hardcoded direct linking (which doesn't play well with SSL given that it expects all content to be secure). I tried to fix it once but it after a couple days of code diving I gave up, as I did not have the time to do it. We keep saying we're going to move to a newer forum software, but we end up in the same situation many are in that our legacy software requires so much to upgrade. It will eventually happen, when I have time or when Jeff can pay someone to do it. This is where supporting Jeff makes things happen faster!

To revisit this, after a good bit of tinkering this change was made today. I expect things to be broken that I was not able to fix, so let me know if things do not work. Y'all may need to log fully out, delete cookies/temporary internet files/cache, or some combination of the two in order to get logins working. If anyone sees a page with a notation about "insecure" please tell me, as I need to track down any remaining hardcoded links and references which are not secure.

I was going to ask if a change was made, as the forum now forces to https. Everything seems to be working perfectly so far. Great work HDS!

To revisit this, after a good bit of tinkering this change was made today. I expect things to be broken that I was not able to fix, so let me know if things do not work. Y'all may need to log fully out, delete cookies/temporary internet files/cache, or some combination of the two in order to get logins working. If anyone sees a page with a notation about "insecure" please tell me, as I need to track down any remaining hardcoded links and references which are not secure.

Excellent work. It appears to be working fine for me

Works fine for me! Great work, HDS. :D

Some website errors can also be seen through seo monitoring tools. I've been using https://linko.app/ lately and there have been some errors with the SSL certificate and Linko.app quickly identified it so you can also try the trial version.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back