• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PSYCHIATRIC TICKLING THERAPY SERIES : PATIENT 10 : ELLA ENDURES FOR BETTER HEALTH!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather

VISIT OUR HD TICKLING WEBSITE :

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

Visit.jpg

PSYCHIATRIC TICKLING THERAPY SERIES :
ELLA ENDURES FOR BETTER HEALTH

Ella has some depressive symptoms since a few weeks and her doctor is really worry about this situation.
She is generaly a fun girl who love to laugh but for unknow reasons she really has a bad mood so a special
laughing treatment has been prescribed.
The doctor has contacted his pratician one more time to adminstrate a tickling therapy to Ella.
During the first 6 minutes of the session Ella endures a special socked feet tickling treatment then the pratician
removes her socks for an intensive bare feet tickling.

He discovers that Ella is extremely sensitive to foot worship and that she loses control of herself when his tongue
run between her ultra ticklish toes.
Ella goes nuts all long this intensive therapy till she goes better under tickle treatment.

WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEO FOR SALE!

Attachments

• EllaTherapy01.jpg
    EllaTherapy01.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 244
  • EllaTherapy02.jpg
    EllaTherapy02.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 267
  • EllaTherapy03.jpg
    EllaTherapy03.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 341
  • EllaTherapy04.jpg
    EllaTherapy04.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 400
  • EllaTherapyFree.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 333
love it so did the tickle treatment help poor ella from feeling so blue or does she need lot more tickle treaments in the future how ticklish was the tounge beween the toes did ella lose control .

Excellent My friend,
Of course Anna, Veronique and Marielle will always be my favourites but Ella might just earn herself a spot on that list too if she keeps coming back.

I would love to be the one dishing out the tickle therapy for her Ella is one of my faves

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back