• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sadistic male Ler looking for victims.

Lagos

TMF Poster
As per the title, Male Ler looking for victims. Not overly picky between male/female/other partners, strongest preference towards feminine appearing/presenting partners. Roleplay wise, looking for something intense and with the possibility of NSFW action being involved as well. For the scenario I do try to plan with my partner to make sure we all get what we want.

I do prefer scenarios that are less than realistic, Rule 34, Celebrities, Fantasy/Sci Fi. so on and so forth, we're limited by imagination so why not use the ability to go wild. Superhero settings would be my favorite to utilize, all those perfect bodies, tight outfits. Feet are my preferred location torment, followed up by where ever gets the loudest laugh or quickest begging ;).

Contact information: Discord Juice#5929, Skype lagosthewayward. Don't check here too often so those are best ways to get me.

As per the title, Male Ler looking for victims. Not overly picky between male/female/other partners, strongest preference towards feminine appearing/presenting partners. Roleplay wise, looking for something intense and with the possibility of NSFW action being involved as well. For the scenario I do try to plan with my partner to make sure we all get what we want.

I do prefer scenarios that are less than realistic, Rule 34, Celebrities, Fantasy/Sci Fi. so on and so forth, we're limited by imagination so why not use the ability to go wild. Superhero settings would be my favorite to utilize, all those perfect bodies, tight outfits. Feet are my preferred location torment, followed up by where ever gets the loudest laugh or quickest begging ;).

Contact information: Discord Juice#5929, Skype lagosthewayward. Don't check here too often so those are best ways to get me.

Lee

Sent you a request from my username ticklegirl#1083

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back