• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finding a girlfriend who is into tickling...

dragonguy

TMF Novice
Hey folks. I am a 20M who has had a tickle fetish my whole life. I haven't been tickled much even. A couple times by my sister(belly button poking, stomach's pretty sensitive) and feet in one or two instances by my parents, and I recall being jabbed in the sides by a girl in church years ago. Ticklish basically everywhere I guess and appreciate it both on a playful and sexual level. Though I am not really too extreme. I'm not really into nudity or the like, moreso reading stories about tickle fights, some bondage and find the the tummy is my favored spot and fit/slim girls being tickled are a favorite(i.e. Kidnapped Cop by Suikoden). I am working on getting myself into good shape(will be working as an EMT, vegetarian, and in a phase of self improvement) and despite having Asperger's have vastly improved in social skills. However, between the socially awkward cringefest of my childhood and the massive family dysfunction growing up I'm ready to finally get some enjoyment out of life, and part of that would be having a relationship with someone I can be physically or emotionally intimiate with.

I'm not really into the idea of hookups and would like a genuine relationship, but between the likely nicheness of our fetish(saw a few instances of tickling throughout school years, so YMMV), the current pandemic mess and the already nuanced realm of dating, I wonder if it's possible. I've always been single and was even a borderline ''nice guy'' in middle school. I don't want to use or control anyone, and would respect the proper bundaries but I also don't want to go feeling unfulfilled emotionally/sexually/etc. Thoughts?

Jordan Belfort has a rule about telling the truth that more people can benefit from.

When you tell the truth, tell the absolute best version of the truth.

So, if you want to have a girlfriend that's into tickling, you may have to get her comfortable with it.
You can tell the truth, and be charismatic about it, but genuinely you.

You will meet bitches. You've probably met many. Disregard their feelings.
B e who you are, and whoever comes to you with interest, gauge your level of interest and introduce them to your pleasures.
If they vibe, they vibe.

Remember: If you were a product in a store, would you buy you?
If not, keep improving yourself.

In my experience when you find somebody who cares about you they tend to want to make you happy and vis-a-versa. I've never really had to look for people who would tickle me. I just looked for people I wanted to have a relationship with and the tickling came naturally. I tend to be a very honest and straight-forward guy. I never hid who I was or what I liked. Now, that doesn't mean I opened with "Hi, do you want tie each other down?". The relationships developed organically and as they turned physical it's natural to want to please your partner so the tickling usually followed. I don't find that many women had an issue with wanting to tickle me. Some didn't like to be tickled or just weren't ticklish, but getting them to tickle me was easy. Give it time. Live your life. Meet good people and eventually you'll have your experiences.

In my experience when you find somebody who cares about you they tend to want to make you happy and vis-a-versa. I've never really had to look for people who would tickle me. I just looked for people I wanted to have a relationship with and the tickling came naturally. I tend to be a very honest and straight-forward guy. I never hid who I was or what I liked. Now, that doesn't mean I opened with "Hi, do you want tie each other down?". The relationships developed organically and as they turned physical it's natural to want to please your partner so the tickling usually followed. I don't find that many women had an issue with wanting to tickle me. Some didn't like to be tickled or just weren't ticklish, but getting them to tickle me was easy. Give it time. Live your life. Meet good people and eventually you'll have your experiences.

What he said. Logically, you either go to the relatively small pool of women already into tickling and try to find a girlfriend out of them, or you go to the pool of all women, and find a girlfriend you can introduce into tickling. The latter has been sooo much easier for me at all times. I find that many women get turned on by turning you on, and tickling isn't even a big thing for them (it's all in our head).

Just wanted to say thanks for being a fan of Kidnapped Cop! I'm glad you liked it.

Just wanted to say thanks for being a fan of Kidnapped Cop! I'm glad you liked it.

Your welcome! I'm surprised you couldn't come up with a sequel, I'd so read it! And I was hoping to maybe hear your input to actually with regars to yyour own relationships and experiences.

Your welcome! I'm surprised you couldn't come up with a sequel, I'd so read it! And I was hoping to maybe hear your input to actually with regars to yyour own relationships and experiences.

There have been a few thrilling moments. Not quite as many as in my stories unfortunately. I can think of at least three women who had incredible tummies. One of them could have graced the cover of a fitness magazine. Amazing belly and navel and also the most ticklish girl I ever dated/had a relationship with. Too bad she HATED being tickled.

There have been a few thrilling moments. Not quite as many as in my stories unfortunately. I can think of at least three women who had incredible tummies. One of them could have graced the cover of a fitness magazine. Amazing belly and navel and also the most ticklish girl I ever dated/had a relationship with. Too bad she HATED being tickled.

Do you have any tips? What was your first tickling experience like?(both lee/ler)

Don’t think I’ve not had a partner or even a sexually partner before ever the way I see it is if there going to suck your dick or your going to eat there pussy then tickling is nothing compared with that

Just start slow and gentle that ussaly lets the idea grow on them from my experience if you go full blown torture that can put them off

Golden TRUTH: IT. IS. ONLY. AS. WEIRD. AS. YOU. MAKE. IT.

I have seen a WORLD of difference between these two pitches:

"Uh.. hey... I have something to tell you, but I don't want you to think I'm a freak... I... I really like feet and tickling..."

And "Hey, what are you into? Oh really, that's cool. Me? I like kissing, nipple play, I have a thing for tickling and feet -- I don't care if that's weird, I LOVE it! Bondage is cool, oh and I like butts too."

You actually have a lot more power over people's perception of you than you may imagine. The first way immediately puts them in an anxious state, viewing you as some weirdo with a dark secret. However, the second way? You come off as a charismatic guy who likes what he likes and doesn't give an "F" what anyone thinks of him -- when YOU are comfortable, THEY are comfortable.

I always sprinkle in the "weirder" stuff with the more accepted stuff, so there's an assortment rather than limiting their focus to "HEY I LIKE FEET/tickling."

Creating perspective can help you help her too -- maybe she doesn't have a fetish for being tickled, but may she DOES like bondage games, or maybe she does like being submissive -- so the overlap in turn ons could help you both get something out of the activity despite your differences. Same thing with feet -- maybe she has no interest in foot fetishism, but she DOES like being massaged or worshipped or whatever. Always look for the overlap.

Another thing to consider, is what I like to call "trading" -- you're so focused on her thinking you're a freak, but -- do you ever consider what weird stuff SHE may be into? You're so nervous about telling a woman you want to tickle her, well -- what if SHE has a thing for being pissed on? Or what if she wants you to walk her around the house by a collar while she barks like a dog? Then it's a tit-for-tat thing -- you satisfy her fetish, and in turn she satisfies yours -- that's what being a good partner is about anyway.

There is hope, man. Trust me. Your homework is to get comfortable with yourself and be proud of who you are and embrace your sexuality. When you are secure enough with yourself to be open about it in APPROPRIATE conversational circumstances, don't lay it on too thick -- just be like "hey, this is what I like and -- sorry, not sorry if you think it's weird."

Your dream can happen, man. Don't leave it to chance either. Just keep trying until you find it -- and you will.

Personally, take the time to figure out what you want in a woman (which i see you have). I was in a similar boat after my divorce, and finding a woman who is into tickling was a strong point but not a deal breaker. My biggest issue was making sure they do not kink shame like my ex did. I used an online dating site (okcupid) and questions that you have to answer do bring up sex and you can view other women's profiles to see if they answered those questions. but again tickling was not a deal breaker, but i did end up finding someone who is not into it but enjoys it now. food for thought. hope this helps.

Golden TRUTH: IT. IS. ONLY. AS. WEIRD. AS. YOU. MAKE. IT.

I have seen a WORLD of difference between these two pitches:

"Uh.. hey... I have something to tell you, but I don't want you to think I'm a freak... I... I really like feet and tickling..."

And "Hey, what are you into? Oh really, that's cool. Me? I like kissing, nipple play, I have a thing for tickling and feet -- I don't care if that's weird, I LOVE it! Bondage is cool, oh and I like butts too."

You actually have a lot more power over people's perception of you than you may imagine. The first way immediately puts them in an anxious state, viewing you as some weirdo with a dark secret. However, the second way? You come off as a charismatic guy who likes what he likes and doesn't give an "F" what anyone thinks of him -- when YOU are comfortable, THEY are comfortable.

I always sprinkle in the "weirder" stuff with the more accepted stuff, so there's an assortment rather than limiting their focus to "HEY I LIKE FEET/tickling."

Creating perspective can help you help her too -- maybe she doesn't have a fetish for being tickled, but may she DOES like bondage games, or maybe she does like being submissive -- so the overlap in turn ons could help you both get something out of the activity despite your differences. Same thing with feet -- maybe she has no interest in foot fetishism, but she DOES like being massaged or worshipped or whatever. Always look for the overlap.

Another thing to consider, is what I like to call "trading" -- you're so focused on her thinking you're a freak, but -- do you ever consider what weird stuff SHE may be into? You're so nervous about telling a woman you want to tickle her, well -- what if SHE has a thing for being pissed on? Or what if she wants you to walk her around the house by a collar while she barks like a dog? Then it's a tit-for-tat thing -- you satisfy her fetish, and in turn she satisfies yours -- that's what being a good partner is about anyway.

There is hope, man. Trust me. Your homework is to get comfortable with yourself and be proud of who you are and embrace your sexuality. When you are secure enough with yourself to be open about it in APPROPRIATE conversational circumstances, don't lay it on too thick -- just be like "hey, this is what I like and -- sorry, not sorry if you think it's weird."

Your dream can happen, man. Don't leave it to chance either. Just keep trying until you find it -- and you will.

Thanks. That is a good point and something I thought of. I like girls who are fit(not really muscular and bulky) but slim and or tone is awesome though I'm trying to get their myself(more of a skinny fat right now, but that's changing). I do draw the line at oral stuff towards certain regions since like, I personally don't see the appeal of that.

Tickling is healthy and fun and can be wonderfully combined with fitness work out. Let your girlfriend try it after she works out and she'll like the effect :)

You will find her. Dont give up hope. It might take awhile, but believe me she will be worth the wait.
I met plenty of self serving and even hateful women that I ended up with thinking it was the best I could do. What a dumb ass I was. DO. NOT. SETTLE. You will be like many other Americans out there who hate their lives and get out of their home every chance they get to get away from their wife or husband. Once again, DO NOT SETTLE. The lady of your life will show up when you least expect it.

Be prepared for crap dates and women who are downright mean and everything is all about them. It is fairly typical in our society now. BUT - the sweethearts are still out there. At 20 years of age I was exactly where you are - into tickling, feet, etc...thinking I will never find a woman to share my love of these things with. It took awhile but I did. She got into it because I am into it and wants me to be happy, just as I do things for her that she enjoys to make her happy. She is the best thing that ever happened to me. It will happen. Just be patient (I am impatient as hell, I know its hard) - just know it will be worth the effort. I went from thinking I would live life alone at 20 to happily married to my ticklish sexy wife who loves having her feet played with.

The very best to you.

You will find her. Dont give up hope. It might take awhile, but believe me she will be worth the wait.
I met plenty of self serving and even hateful women that I ended up with thinking it was the best I could do. What a dumb ass I was. DO. NOT. SETTLE. You will be like many other Americans out there who hate their lives and get out of their home every chance they get to get away from their wife or husband. Once again, DO NOT SETTLE. The lady of your life will show up when you least expect it.

Be prepared for crap dates and women who are downright mean and everything is all about them. It is fairly typical in our society now. BUT - the sweethearts are still out there. At 20 years of age I was exactly where you are - into tickling, feet, etc...thinking I will never find a woman to share my love of these things with. It took awhile but I did. She got into it because I am into it and wants me to be happy, just as I do things for her that she enjoys to make her happy. She is the best thing that ever happened to me. It will happen. Just be patient (I am impatient as hell, I know its hard) - just know it will be worth the effort. I went from thinking I would live life alone at 20 to happily married to my ticklish sexy wife who loves having her feet played with.

The very best to you.

Thanks. And yeah. Given my parents situation growing up I definitely don't want that. How did your relationship go about at first, including in regards to tickling?

You're not going to find a girl that's naturally into tickling. First you find a girl that's really into you, then gradually introduce her to tickling. Fair warning, if the relationship ends, she can and will tell her next boyfriend about your fetish and who knows how many other people she will out you to (some who may know you). That's reality. Don't listen to anyone on here that tells you otherwise. If you aren't comfortable with people you know being aware of your fetish, I'd be careful making your significant other aware of it. Relationships often end, and where you are so young it's very likely your relationship will end within a few years. She can and will tell others. Don't live in a fantasy world where you think she won't disclose the fetish when the relationship runs its course.

Good point. Is that so much a bad thing though? Lots of people have their fetishes/kinks. For God's sake many people literally do mouth to anal stuff, and really how much d people tell others about their bedroom business aside from close friends?

The very best to you.

I just had another user in this thread say I should be wary when the relationship ends since she will tell her next BF/lover about my fetish, and possibly other friends. Aside from that they also messaged saying this:

''Most of the guys on here that tell you they met "the girl of their dreams" who is into tickling and it's wonderful....When the show photos the woman is usually a massively fat cow. Reality is you aren't probably going to find a hot girl that's sweet as candy and fulfills your fetish fantasies. Chances are a girl that will fulfill fetish needs is undesirably obese and just wants a man in her life so she deals with it. Just focus on a regular relationship when finding the right girl and don't let your fetish interfere. ''

I just had another user in this thread say I should be wary when the relationship ends since she will tell her next BF/lover about my fetish, and possibly other friends. Aside from that they also messaged saying this:

''Most of the guys on here that tell you they met "the girl of their dreams" who is into tickling and it's wonderful....When the show photos the woman is usually a massively fat cow. Reality is you aren't probably going to find a hot girl that's sweet as candy and fulfills your fetish fantasies. Chances are a girl that will fulfill fetish needs is undesirably obese and just wants a man in her life so she deals with it. Just focus on a regular relationship when finding the right girl and don't let your fetish interfere. ''

While that person probably shouldn't have said that, I've seen you have had similar threads about finding a girlfriend. My advice is stop coming onto the forum looking for people to tell you what you want to hear. Actually interact with women if you want a girlfriend. Coming on a fetish forum for the purpose of having people tell you that it will all work out is not going to help you.

While that person probably shouldn't have said that, I've seen you have had similar threads about finding a girlfriend. My advice is stop coming onto the forum looking for people to tell you what you want to hear. Actually interact with women if you want a girlfriend. Coming on a fetish forum for the purpose of having people tell you that it will all work out is not going to help you.

I had one other thread about that but good point. I'm in the process of moving but it's been slow, plus the pandemic. I think I will be ok.

I just had another user in this thread say I should be wary when the relationship ends since she will tell her next BF/lover about my fetish, and possibly other friends.

First of all, fuck the girl who goes and mocks you about your desires. If she's an EX she's an EX for a reason.
Secondly, you don't need to give a fuck. You can't control her mouth. She's gon' do what she wants. She's a human being with free will.

And most people don't use their free will properly ANY-FUCKING-WAY.

Thirdly, stop running around scared and jump in the fucking pool man.
You don't get none if you don't go out and get some.
You get some by learning about people, what makes them comfortable.
And learn how to flirt. Learn how to hold a confident conversation.
Everyone likes leaders, and most straight women LOVE it when she's in the presence of a man who can lead without being a dick.
To be a leader you need to learn to control yourself. Your emotions, your mind. Your Spirit.

Learn to be a leader, always improve upon yourself, minimize your weaknesses, and don't worry about the women.
When you can lead yourself, and are successful, the women will come, in more ways than one.

Now, as Miss Frizzle would say:

Get out there and EXPLORE!

MEMEEP MEMEEP!

Hey folks. I am a 20M who has had a tickle fetish my whole life. I haven't been tickled much even. A couple times by my sister(belly button poking, stomach's pretty sensitive) and feet in one or two instances by my parents, and I recall being jabbed in the sides by a girl in church years ago. Ticklish basically everywhere I guess and appreciate it both on a playful and sexual level. Though I am not really too extreme. I'm not really into nudity or the like, moreso reading stories about tickle fights, some bondage and find the the tummy is my favored spot and fit/slim girls being tickled are a favorite(i.e. Kidnapped Cop by Suikoden). I am working on getting myself into good shape(will be working as an EMT, vegetarian, and in a phase of self improvement) and despite having Asperger's have vastly improved in social skills. However, between the socially awkward cringefest of my childhood and the massive family dysfunction growing up I'm ready to finally get some enjoyment out of life, and part of that would be having a relationship with someone I can be physically or emotionally intimiate with.

I'm not really into the idea of hookups and would like a genuine relationship, but between the likely nicheness of our fetish(saw a few instances of tickling throughout school years, so YMMV), the current pandemic mess and the already nuanced realm of dating, I wonder if it's possible. I've always been single and was even a borderline ''nice guy'' in middle school. I don't want to use or control anyone, and would respect the proper bundaries but I also don't want to go feeling unfulfilled emotionally/sexually/etc. Thoughts?

I hate to be "that guy" but shouldn't this be in the Personals section?

why don't you just go into the personals section on here and post based on where you are located? There are also fetish site dating sites you can join and post what you're into and maybe meet someone. I believe FetLife is still around.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back