• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rush Limbaugh Dead At 70

My condolences for those who loved him, and I hope he has found peace.

I refuse the mourn the death of a man who spewed so much hate, lies, and bigotry into the world.

I can understand your feelings, Iluv, but let's try and leave this thread empty when it comes to the more controversial views of the man. Let's just let those who liked the man have a thread they can enjoy. There's always the politics and religion area for more heated comments and discussion.

I can understand your feelings, Iluv, but let's try and leave this thread empty when it comes to the more controversial views of the man. Let's just let those who liked the man have a thread they can enjoy. There's always the politics and religion area for more heated comments and discussion.

Well said

I am very saddened by his passing. It was a surprise too; I had no idea that he was sick. He was a very clever political commentator, and I really enjoyed his daily updates. For those who fondly remember him, watch his hilarious Family Guy skit, wherein he voiced himself, parodying stereotypical Republican views:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9Io780oFlI

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back