• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LA PRINCESAS TICKLNG ON C4S - ROXANA FOOT TICKLES HELENA TO SHAME

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Hello my friends and you are my friends....

https://clips4sale.com/153645/la-pri...11b85ef18c5a42

OH THE SWEET DESPERATION OF TICKLE TORTURE....

Let's welcome a couple of newbies again...This time, we have Helena and Roxana, both ladies are 19 years old and ready to take on this challenge.

My source was Helena because she's a friend of Marbe "Best Tickler" (More on this to come) and she said that she had a friend who was curious about the foot tickling challenge. The thing behind this is that Helena was really excited to tickle her friend, she told me that it sounded like a lot of fun. I was then anxious to see that video, but then I saw her friend Roxana.

The best way to describe Roxana, she is a stone face cruel tickler. Doesn't matter how much Helena was baffling or struggling in her position, Roxana was barely cracking a wink on her face...she just kept at it and Helena was flying all over the place.

You can see in Helena's face on more then one occasion, that she was not ready at all for this kind of treatment from her friend, she thought she would be on the other end of the tickles. She's looking straight at Roxana and she gets zero compassion...absolutely fantastic...!

The desperation in the laughter and in Helena's face, all while flapping around combined with the no reactions at all of Roxana, makes this video very fun to watch. It also doesn't hurt that both ladies are mucho sexy, Helena being a perfect 10 by the way with a nice pair of size 8 soles!

Oh revenge will be sweet, but will the stone face tickler have any kind of reactions to tickle sensations....that video is for another day, meanwhile enjoy Helena in desperate shames of laughter...

Beauty like this should be illegal, this is why it's oh so perfect that Helena is just has ticklish has she's beautiful and boy does she ever get it...absolute perfection :)

https://clips4sale.com/153645/la-pri...11b85ef18c5a42

Follow the above link for a cool 30 seconds preview :)

Attachments

• Chair Helena_Moment.jpg
    Chair Helena_Moment.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 257
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back