• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OMG!

tickledmrs

TMF Poster
I have a girlfriend, my best friend who lives in our carriage house behind our house. She's a nurse, is in our bubble as she has lived there for about three years, and has had the covid vaccine. She's spent more times with us than out grown kids have.
Anyway, I was out grocery shopping, left hubby at home as he actually had two days off and slept in. I came home around 3 pm, and as I was putting my key in the door hear hysterical laughter inside. I open the door, and there's hubby on the living room floor tickling Sonia's feet. He's sitting on her legs with her feet propped up on a pillow. She's going insane, laughing hysterically, pounding her fist on the floor. He's going "coochie coochie coo" and she's like" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO NO, DON'T SAY THAT!" He keeps it up and she's out of her mind.He slips a pipecleaner between her toes, she goes wild, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP,STOP, I CAN'T STAND IT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA". She finally see's me and through her laughter says "HE'S KILLING ME!"
Dave finally relents and stops, letting her up. She has black mascara running down her cheeks. She said "OMG, that was torture," then giggles.
What's going on?" I ask. Turns out Sonia came over for a glass of wine, so she and Dave enjoyed a glass then he started ticking her sides, tickled her to the floor, and pinned her legs. When she came over, he half planned this, stuck a pipecleaner in his pocket. We both know Sonia is almost as ticklish as me.
Sonia said "thank god you came home when you did, he was tickling me for over half an hour." Turns out it was more like 40 minutes.
I felt a little sorry for her, but better her than me!

Excellent story. Now I know what you mean about a live story!

Another great story from you.
Could yountell us more about her.
What does she look like, shoe size ,
etc. You say you know she is almost as ticklish
You, are there stories about how you know this ?

I have to ask, does your husband usually tickle your friend?

to fitness tickle

Sonia is about 5'8, 145, brown eyes and dark hair,almost black. Quite a fit gal. I think she wears a size 9 shoe.

Sounds like a lucky guy if he gets to tickle two beautiful women. Have you two ever tried to get him back?

Fine work as ever, Mrs! Is Sonia ‘one of us’, or does she just see it as harmless fun?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Mrs. once again a great story. Thank you for sharing. I have another great experience to share with you. Jack

Great story about one of my favorite type of scenes>

Jack you have posted some great stories in reply sections. Next time can you start a new thread for us?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back