• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My tickler made stocks! 😅

LittleLucyFeet

Hi I'm Lucy ☺️ I'm 19 years old, college freshman and I have little size 6 feet and I'm extremely ticklish. I used to not even be able to have my feet touched because they're so ticklish!

So.. my tickler made stocks so he could trap and tickle my feet! This was a tough one to get through and by the end I was getting so ticklish that I couldn’t take anymore. The video starts with some light tickling on my socks and continues lightly as he takes off my socks revealing my bare soles. Then he tickles my bare soles with his fingers and then with a brush, then he put my toes in the toe ties and repeated this and then he repeated all of that again but using oil and his fingers them the brush (this is what really got me, I was begging for it to stop) this is probably the longest I will ever be tickled and the biggest tickling video I’ll do! 24 minutes with only a few breaks.. I hardly made it past 15 min then i was pretty much broken

It's a very amateur homemade video and there's others on my page, so come check it out if you're interested in real tickling! (My onlyfans is free to follow so you can come check it out and see if you're interested for free!)

Onlyfans.com/LittleLucyFeet

<3 Lucy

welcome to tickling media forum you sure have some cute feets love see your tickler give a good tickle pedicure in the laugh stocks bring out tickle tools use oil tooth brush beween the toes and hair brush up down arches scrub feet with brush with the pointy things maybe even suck nibble lick drive you crazy .

good i hope he makes laugh like crazy laughter is the best medicine you sure do need good feet tickling make feel better lol ha,

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back