• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First time dishing out a tickling

Solestroker88

TMF Master
Can anyone rember first time they actually scratched that itch ?

Mines was when I was around 17 my first serious relationship I rember she tickeled my feet first think she regert it but as I couldn’t take my hands off her feet since then was much younger and immature back then but and did torture the poor soul god know how many times she was a good sport but to be fair I ticketed her lightly and extremely her feet were ok rather small toes for my likening but none the less didn’t care she was up for it ps if you don’t feel comfortable replying to this you can hit me up with a pm I don’t mind I don’t bite

I was 20, back in 2006 started dating my Ex-Wife and after i told her about this, she allowed it. she Absolutely hated it and it didnt last long. Over the years she got more comfortable with it, but in the end it was a dog and pony show. She was very ticklish and she would basically scream the safe word as soon as i touched her. Now move back to 2017 when I met my fiance and she is a trooper, I can tickle her and she enjoys it, never used the safeword yet. So when I get the itch, its go time lol.

I knew a friend since second grade, after I hit puberty, I developed a crush on his sister who was two years younger. In high school I became good friends with her. Never went any further then that. Just to tease her, every time I had a chance, I would tickle her hips vigorously. She was extremely ticklish there. I used to love hearing her laugh and giggle . That was my first experience being a tickler. She never told me to stop. I think she liked being tickled.

Are we talking about as a fetish or just for fun?
I always thought tickling was fun and I had the BIGGEST crush on the girl across the street. We were 11 and she was so so ticklish, but I invented a game where we would run in a circle and have to call out a number and try and stop the person from tickling you while dizzy. We played all the time! She and her older sister moved away the next year and that was by far the purest form of fun I had had but i had no idea what that fun would end up turning into later in life.
If you're talking fetish wise, I had played parcheesi with an ex and we said each game ended with a punishment for the loser. History from there ...

8th grade, a female friend in my Humanities class.

It started out innocently. I just simply asked if she was ticklish? She replied "yes.". She didn't say it in a panic, she wasn't readying her self for the assault, not even a flinch, the complete opposite of how really ticklish girl react to being asked the question. I didn't tickle her after, I only asked so I'd know for the future.

So weeks pass, and she's messing with me how she usually did. Pinching me, taking my stuff off my desk, etc. The classroom is pretty loud since the teacher stepped out. And I looking at her, as she's teasing me sticking her tongue out, I remember she shared her weakness with me not too long ago. So I slowly placed my hands on her sides, by the time she was able to register what I was about to do to her, I started tickling her sides. She starts squirming and tilting her head back. She had a deep belly laugh. And since the room was so loud, no one could hear her laughter, so I could tickle her freely. I only did it for about 30 seconds though.

It was almost like she was gift wrapped for me at the time, being a young kid with a tickle and foot fetish. Because, not only was she really ticklish, but she was always taking off her shoes. Ether because her feet hurt a lot, and to show me all her randomly colored socks. Her feet were probably even more ticklish. One time, she was using the computer behind me in class. She starts poking my back to get my attention. I turn around, and see her shoes are off, and she's sitting on the chair Indian style. So I hover my hands around her feet, and she's already giggling, trembling, and shaking her head. Every time I lightly touched her foot she let out a "ha" and jumps. Then when I finally tickled them she goes ballistic.

I also tickled her best friend, but she wasn't as ticklish, and usually we would just double team the first girl because of how ticklish she was. Her friend, overall, was like a 6 on the scale, where the main girl was at least an 8.5.

I was in a high school class and a girl in front if me got her feet caught in the storage compartment under her seat. I remember feeling flushed and panicky... haha. The teacher was practically blind and deaf to boot, and didn't know what was going on. Of course eventually, she got herself untangled. But it did confirm my foot fetish for me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back