• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Baby Oil, Dish Soap, or Other? Help Make My Lee Suffer

The Depths

TMF Novice
What is more devastating as far as making it tickle way worse: baby oil, dish soap, or something else? I actually stepped in something the other day and had to wash my foot so I squirted palmolive dish soap on it and when I dug my fingers in it actually was almost unbearable and that was just me doing it to myself! Does baby oil or something else make it tickle way worse? Or are they all about the same?

Try itching powder then the feathers best combination I have used itchy and tickly are a major good combination

I recently used baby oil and one of those rubber dog brushes and they went instantly ballistic! Not sure how much was that combination or them.

Anything slippery seems to get the job done. Baby oil and lotion are popular, I've also seen lube used. Dish soap would work but probably isn't great for the person's skin.

Used a silicon based lube. Takes a 'lee who's feet are a 10 ticklish w lotion or oil and makes her an 11.

Look up Uberlube.

Used a silicon based lube. Takes a 'lee who's feet are a 10 ticklish w lotion or oil and makes her an 11.

Look up Uberlube.

Or Eros Pjur. The whole point to silicone lube is that it never dries or is absorbed, so one application's all that's needed.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back