• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Was I wrong

Solestroker88

TMF Master
So basically ave been posting all these stories to find a answer for this question and this is about big bad John his behaviour had been getting on my nerves main reason being is the way he was acting is the reason tickle fetish folk are frowned upon so summer time again bbq at a friends house roasting hot day same bunch that’s there apart from John’s victims ave only mentioned no even half of btw so my other half was at this my first love heather first woman I even tickle infact in the nature of arousing my self any way so great day John was acctualy nice this day heather was a fine looking woman my height long blonde hair beautiful brown eyes hottest laugh to date by this point and the feet I just couldn’t keep eyes off of ever always had this bright red nail polish I was preying she wouldn’t wear sandals on this day as I knew my eyes would have been glued which she was ok with just incase anyone else started talking and then there was the akward bit of John’s reaction I knew I couldn’t keep away from them and I was realy Shy about my fetish so the bbq finshes we are in the house heather was too polite and never wore shoes in door so I stoped drinking as I had a real bad gut feeling heather wasn’t exactly shy when it came to confrontation

So she’s barefooted am starting to sober up she keeps asking me what’s wrong have another drink I’m drinking water pretending it’s vodka heather gets friendly with one of the girls and ends up in a room with them

Next thing I hear all this banging around am like fucking knew it

I go in the room and heathers going crazy John’s tickling her bare feet the way he had her but the position it’s self her back was bending realy looked uncomfortable so I go over and push John to the ground and say getting fucking off

He jumps up and says I’ve been doing this for months and you’ve sat there and said nothing now all of a sudden your wanting to act the hero wee man and shoves me I get realy angry he says awwwwww a ticketed
Your girls feet and what no exactly a big deal now to me with our fetish tickling some other guys woman is just as bad as touching her pussy if I’m wrong please tell me

Now heathers there this big dudes infront of me and at this time I was a full contact fighter anybway I tryed my best to not get in a brawl but we did get in one a very vicious one infact the end result was John lost his two front teeth and still carys a scar on his eye thing is everyone was like he was only tickling your girls feet and I’m like no he wasn’t can’t explain to anyone else except you lot as no one understands so I finshed up distance my self from the group never spoke to John since infact we have brawled a few times since when we bump into each twice when we were drunk think I messed he’s face up worst he had started it but

So my question is TMF

Was I wrong ?

I think you could've handled it differently.
Was Heather your girlfriend at the time?

I think getting into a fight is a petty use of your energy, but did it solidify your relationship with Heather more, or less?

Edit, also, I think that you allowed your own morals to get in the way.
Just because you have a fetish that you share with sexual partners doesn't give you the right to try to control others actions. Regardless of how you feel about it.

Having said that, if the result reaped benefits for both you and heather, since it is in the past, why should we worry now?
Learn from the past, and apply to the future.

No I was just trying to stop him and he wanted to fight me he’s a tad bigger than me lol like double the size just I knew heaters feet drew him to her and Yess she was my gf at the time and had been for 6 months

No I was just trying to stop him and he wanted to fight me he’s a tad bigger than me lol like double the size just I knew heaters feet drew him to her and Yess she was my gf at the time and had been for 6 months

I see. I can understand. But, she did go in there on her own, right?
Everyone basically knew about John's tendency.
But, still, you did what you thought was best in the moment.
Your rationale was to save her, because her back was bent uncomfortably, a good intention.
And he was in his right to defend his position.

I see nothing wrong or right in this situation.
I don't usually do.
Morality does not exist. Only morale.

Well someone one attracted to your girls feet and forcing there selfs on them ?

Then wanting to fight you as you stop them ?

What was I Ment todo John got the first punch I would have been in mega trouble lol

I did ask him to stop and he was hurting her

What would you do if some one started tickling your chick against her will then wanted to fight you ?

Personally I have never tickeled a woman so rough and burtal unless I knew they were down with it

Never ever put my hand on someone else girls feet wouldn’t even consider it even if they asked me

And as for going in there on her on she did with another girls she got friendly with so they could do the girls have girl
Talk thing

Had a walked in and John was banging her a would have just finshed with her and left

But from what i seen he forced he’s way on her for he’s on sexually needs which was her feet

And as for going in there on her on she did with another girls she got friendly with so they could do the girls have girl
Talk thing

Had a walked in and John was banging her a would have just finshed with her and left

But from what i seen he forced he’s way on her for he’s on sexually needs which was her feet

Well, you did what was best for you.
John did what was best for him.
I understand why you did what you did.
I don't think you're wrong.

He didn't do what was considered appropriate behavior for the situation.
But all of this is dependent on the participants in the situation.

I disagree with Ars.
I have a quick disclaimer that I may be getting a biased sense of the situation since I’m only hearing your side.
If I’m getting an accurate picture of this guy, he seems like a near sociopath. I have known people like that. He seems like the type of person who brings toxicity to the group but he probably builds close relationships with one or two of the well liked people, so everyone attached to the group has to put up with him even though he makes them uncomfortable. Am I on the right track?

It’s def hard to try to see it through the eyes of a vanilla person and like how should we react considering that maybe we’re the ones outside the norm, but I don’t feel like being charitable to this guy at all. John sounds like an jerk based on his dialogue.

If the girls he’s tickling really like him and takes his tickles as a form of teasing in a playful friendship, then obviously that would be to his defense. But even if that is the case, he definitely crossed a line pinning your gf like that. If a guy pins my gf down I’m 100% using the same force you used. I don’t care if it’s not sexual. I don’t care if in his mind it’s just a fun game. I would have pushed him off too. Even if he wasn’t tickling, I wouldn’t let a man put my girl in a submissive position like that unless I was 100% sure she had consented to it.

I respect you for pushing him off. Obviously trying to avoid a fight is always a good idea, but I wasn’t there. You say you had to put him down. Gotta do what you gotta do.

I respect you for pushing him off. Obviously trying to avoid a fight is always a good idea, but I wasn’t there. You say you had to put him down. Gotta do what you gotta do.

We're of the same opinion. I just said it differently.

We're of the same opinion. I just said it differently.

Oh ok. I thought I disagreed when you you said that he could have handled it differently, because I think OP did the right thing by getting him off of her, but I guess you and I are both just trying to piece together a situation that we didn’t experience firsthand. Sorry for misunderstanding you

Oh ok. I thought I disagreed when you you said that he could have handled it differently, because I think OP did the right thing by getting him off of her, but I guess you and I are both just trying to piece together a situation that we didn’t experience firsthand. Sorry for misunderstanding you

No, it's alright. I'd have gotten him off of her as well, but that's because of how I value my morale.
I just see it all as a big free-for-all.

Well when a dudes twice the size of you drunk mega pissed off in a small room you have one choice be first
Or be worst especially when you have just stopped him from forcing his self on your girl

And as for morals what did a do wrong defend my self ?

Hell nah, im not a violent guy but some people are as dense as they are inconsiderate and i know that some people learn by getting smacked up a little bit. This dude is a straight up social menace and if he doesnt get the idea when someone says stop, then hell either have an epiphany on his own time (who knows when thatll be) or someone will make him stop. Unfortunately for him, like you explained it takes a lot of force from a smaller dude to get a big dude to stop doing something.

I dont know if you went overboard or if you resorted to blows over a peaceful resolution because you were to selfcentered to get over your shyness, but thats okay and you can work on that.

Hands down though, someone was going to be the first to rock that dudes jaw and dont feel bad that it was you, if anything you spared the next dude from having to do it.

Hell nah, im not a violent guy but some people are as dense as they are inconsiderate and i know that some people learn by getting smacked up a little bit. This dude is a straight up social menace and if he doesnt get the idea when someone says stop, then hell either have an epiphany on his own time (who knows when thatll be) or someone will make him stop. Unfortunately for him, like you explained it takes a lot of force from a smaller dude to get a big dude to stop doing something.

I dont know if you went overboard or if you resorted to blows over a peaceful resolution because you were to selfcentered to get over your shyness, but thats okay and you can work on that.

Hands down though, someone was going to be the first to rock that dudes jaw and dont feel bad that it was you, if anything you spared the next dude from having to do it.

Thanks man wouldn’t have bothered me if it was playful but was straight up tickle rape did ask him to stop he wouldn’t so moved him off by pushing him he jumped up and squared up to me he’s a big bad mother ducker so if a had too get in there first a was much smaller and faster and trained fighter he just wouldn’t give up but and kept wanting to fight me even tho I kept beating him

My own opinion it could’ve been handled just a bit better . This way it dies t come across as a buzz kill. the other thing I’d need to look at was how she was . If she was having fun and enjoying it then it’s all good . But if it was torture and wanting it to stop then there a point there . I’ve been in that situation before dude !!

My own opinion it could’ve been handled just a bit better . This way it dies t come across as a buzz kill. the other thing I’d need to look at was how she was . If she was having fun and enjoying it then it’s all good . But if it was torture and wanting it to stop then there a point there . I’ve been in that situation before dude !!

Ma as the first time she had met any my friends or been at anything with us

He straight up manhandled her to the ground had her leg and back all bent she was going crazy scream and shouting at
Him to stop so I asked him he ignored me I then stopped him and he wanted to fight basically he put he’s hands on her in a aggressive manner to get he’s hands on ma girls feet even although she did not consent and did not even know him she wasn’t even finding it ticklish she was just
Like why is this big dude just started wrestling me and touching me

Any time I tickeled her she would laugh but no resist

Naw there was no enjoyment in this trust me he was way to rough way he was wrestling her to the ground and pulling her legs and stretching her back she was going crazy as she dosent know this guy and he just starts grabbing and touching her her feet are out of this world and if she was fine with him doing it wouldn’t have bothered me but just the way he was so forceful and rough a had to do something any way a don’t feel bad for hitting him I do for how fucked yo he ended up but he did want to fight and keep fighting so that being the case all he had to do was get off my girl and not put he hands on her and better still yet no challenge me when I stop him

Well if she wasn’t having fun and wanted it to stop good for you in coming to her aid !!!
Naw there was no enjoyment in this trust me he was way to rough way he was wrestling her to the ground and pulling her legs and stretching her back she was going crazy as she dosent know this guy and he just starts grabbing and touching her her feet are out of this world and if she was fine with him doing it wouldn’t have bothered me but just the way he was so forceful and rough a had to do something any way a don’t feel bad for hitting him I do for how fucked yo he ended up but he did want to fight and keep fighting so that being the case all he had to do was get off my girl and not put he hands on her and better still yet no challenge me when I stop him

I'm with Amber here. If Heather didn't have a problem with the situation, then you shouldn't have one. If you still had an issue with it, then maybe Heather isn't your best choice for a partner. If she actually was having trouble, then you were justified there (although it sounds like this fight had been brewing for a while, and was inevitable).

I'm with Amber here. If Heather didn't have a problem with the situation, then you shouldn't have one. If you still had an issue with it, then maybe Heather isn't your best choice for a partner. If she actually was having trouble, then you were justified there (although it sounds like this fight had been brewing for a while, and was inevitable).

Heather did have a problem with it heather was thrown to the ground by a random guy 3 time the size of her she doesn’t know legs stretched out back all bent so he can touch her feet while she was shouting and screaming get the fuck off me all he had to do was stop and when I stopped him after asking him he wanted to fight a don’t feel bad for getting in a fight with him I just feel bad about how badly he’s face finshed up but then again he kept comming at me

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back