• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chiropractor tickle part 2

So if you remember form my first story about Megan, the client I sort of tickled lol, well she came back for another appointment. I saw her name on the appointment list and my excitement level rose! I couldn’t wait! Hopefully some more feet “treatment”. So Megan came in. She was her bubbly ol self. We chatted for a few about what’s been going on and life in general. She needed some adjustments done. It has been a few months but she did come back for some treatment. She was in jeans again with her running shoes and some high ankle socks. She without hesitation remover her shoes. Her feet still looked awesome! Nice high arches and more on the wider side. So we were chatting and I went down to check her leg length meaning I got to touch her feet and look them over. They felt great. Warm and a tad sweaty since she was in her running shoes. Now I was moving her ankles around and out of nowhere she brought the last appointment up! “Oh no, you’re not going to tickle my feet again are you haha?! Megan said. “Man that was quite the rush!” She said. I just chucked a little “oh ya I remember, we had to hold your foot still to keep it from moving. If I remember you were a bit ticklish” I said playing it cool. “Haha oh ya my feet are a tad ticklish I’d say”! Well I went for it. I was going to see what we could do about her feet. “Well your right ankle does still a bit stiff. Would you like me to work on it some?” I said. This was her ankle she sprained way back in high school. I was a little nervous but then Megan replied and got excited. “Sure! You don’t have to get the machine. I could use a good laugh after today. It was a long one!” Megan said. I couldn’t believe it. Round 2 of her feet?! Cool! “Alright I said. We can go just a couple minutes or what you can handle”! I said with a little laugh. “Alright then doc, do your worst haha”! She replied as almost a challenge. So Megan laid on her stomach with her feet over the edge of the table. I removed her right sock and revealed her bare foot. I sat with my back to her and sort of just started at her high arch foot. Then Megan said “I’ll save you the trouble, go ahead and hold onto my foot. I’m going to assume it will try to get away if you don’t haha”. Wow i thought! “Haha ok then. Are you ready?!” I asked. She clenched her fists and said “yup, ready to laugh yet again” Megan said. With that I picked up her ankle and I locked it in my arm so her sole was facing up towards the ceiling. I had it fairly close to my fave and caught a slight sweaty smell which was great. I took my thumb and ran it up her arch. The giggles started instantly. “Woah haha it fees a bit more sensitive today haha”! Megan said. “Ha ok you let me know if it’s too much” I replied. “Can do doc” she said. I took my index finger and pressed back and forth the ball of her foot and she started laughing more now. “Hahahaha oh man that’s hahahaha a pretty sensitive spothahahaha”! Her foot was definitely trying to escape and her toes were wiggling pretty good. Again her laugh wasn’t super loud but it was soft and sort of quick. I then took my thumb and ran it up and down in a massage like manner on the outside of her foot. She was giggling and laughing still. “Hahahaha whoa hahahah”! She laughed. “Doing ok Megan”? I asked. “Hahahahah ya doing fine hahahaha”! She kept laughing. “Ok about 30 more seconds then your all set I said”. I then took all 5 fingers like before and circled her whole foot almost in a figure 8 motion and she lost it! “Hahahahaha that’s brutal hahahahaha”! Megan said. With that I stopped and while still holding her foot checked on her. “Was that alright Megan? That should help relieve some tension in your muscles to loosen your ankle some”! “That was fine. I needed a good laugh doc, thanks! Guess my feet are still sensitive. My husband attacks my feet all the time haha”! Megan said. “Well he can help you continue this them at home haha”! I relied. She put her shoe and sock back on and then departed. Not sure when she will be back but who knows.

Last edited:
Dreamgirl soles. Her husband had better be worshipping those beauties too and not just tickling :p

Dreamgirl soles. Her husband had better be worshipping those beauties too and not just tickling :p

Yes they are very nice. The fact they are ticklish is a definite plus. Remind me a lot of my wife’s feet and sister in laws. Thanks for the comment.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back